Screen flashes when connected to Bose lifestyle 525

Discus and support Screen flashes when connected to Bose lifestyle 525 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My XBOX ONE doesn't seem to get along well with my Bose lifestyle system. The screen occasionally flashes black. The issue is significant when playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarthJackyFett, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Screen flashes when connected to Bose lifestyle 525

My XBOX ONE doesn't seem to get along well with my Bose lifestyle system. The screen occasionally flashes black. The issue is significant when playing Battlefield Hardline: it flashes once every second, the sound pauses as well. There are also shadow images
    when browsing games in the OS.

There is no issue when XBOX is directly connected to my TV through HDMI. I've tried switching HDMI cables and changing different signal import ports on Bose. Neither work. I guess there might be some compatibility issue between Bose system and XBOX ONE,
    but not sure how to resolve. Any one has similar issue?

:)

DarthJackyFett, Jun 28, 2015
  2. sirtwist
    sirtwist Guest
    Bose Lifestyle V20 AV

I've tried several of the Bose Lifestyle 20 and V20 options for the Lifestyle V20 receiver I have and none of them seem to do anything. My Logitech Harmony remote controls the Bose just fine, so I know it accepts IR commands with no problems.

Anyone else get the Bose V20 to work or have any ideas?

sirtwist, Jun 28, 2015
  3. sirtwist
    sirtwist Guest
    Bose Lifestyle V20 AV

I tried R1357 ... It's the one all the database entries seem to want to use but it doesn't seem to work. I'll try the others. Do I need an R in front of them?

sirtwist, Jun 28, 2015
  4. sirtwist Win User

Bose Lifestyle V20 AV

I tried R1357 ... It's the one all the database entries seem to want to use but it doesn't seem to work. I'll try the others. Do I need an R in front of them?
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Bose Lifestyle V20 AV

Hi sirtwist, can you go to TV & Oneguide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Remote codes -> AV Receiver?

Try entering the following codes and see if they work

6. BigChiefO4 Win User

Bose Lifestyle V20 AV

But what does that allow you to do? Can you play and pause movies playing on you XB1 Bluray player using the remote?
  7. hawgman1-16FD7191-C9 Win User

Bose Lifestyle V20 AV

FYI go to device setup, put in brand and model Bose system u have, follow the prompts, works!
  8. saratoga-E9DF38B5-E0 Win User

Bose Lifestyle V20 AV

The 1629 code worked for my Bose 321 GS too. Thanks for the help! Love this voice control thing. Didn't think I'd use it much but just saying: XBOX, MUTE is insanely convenient.
Thema:

Screen flashes when connected to Bose lifestyle 525

1. Screen flashes when connected to Bose lifestyle 525 - Similar Threads - Screen flashes connected

2. Black Screen flashing while playing No Mans Sky after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen flashing while playing No Mans Sky after update: I just downloaded No mans sky after seeing the new update and when I launch the game the screen flashes black every few seconds. It does not do this for any other game. Please help. I've tried...
  3. Xbox screen flashing and cutting out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox screen flashing and cutting out.: I have had my Xbox One X for about 2 years and about a year ago I experienced it nonstop cutting out and flashing I tried everything and nothing worked so I eventually just shut it off and left it...
  4. white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x.: when playing battle royale on my xbox 1 x i start to get white flashing light during play it can last for 2 to 3 seconds sometimes .i have been intouch with epic but they seem to think it is...
  5. I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...: I have now been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went out for the Delta Ring. this happens every time I go to press the Xbox button on my console every day...
  6. Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.: I've got an odd problem and haven't found anything similar, and not sure if it's game related or happening with other games and apps. I've been playing CoD:MW and the game will freeze for a few...
  7. XBOX ONE X console Flashing screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X console Flashing screen: My xbox is with the screen flashing non-stop, sometimes even turned on does not present the screen on the TV, when it appears it does not stop flashing. a18beac2-099e-43d2-8d48-818f4175df1a
  8. 极限竞速:地平线4灰屏闪退 -[Translation - Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 grey screen flashes back]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速:地平线4灰屏闪退 -[Translation - Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 grey screen flashes back]: 我每次玩地平线4每隔十分钟就会闪退, 一例外,好 次就差一点就到终点了,游戏闪退了,真气人。这种情况该怎么解决? -[Translation - Every time I play Horizon 4, every ten minutes will flash back. Without exception, I almost reach the end point several...
  9. Xbox One X keep flashing black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keep flashing black screen: I am randomly seeing my Xbox One X flash to a black screen. This is very annoying. I have tried many things to fix this but with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas? I have done a hard reset....
  10. One S connected to soundbar for atmos, screen flashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    One S connected to soundbar for atmos, screen flashes: Setup: one s connected to hdmi 1 on LG sk10yg soundbar. Soundbar connect to LG c9 Oled 65” tv through hdmi arc. Downloaded dolby access app, set up in setting hdmi audio bitstream out, bitstream...