Screen goes black intermittently

Discus and support Screen goes black intermittently in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the latest update (1911 Delta) I’ve been having video issues across all apps and TV with my Xbox. For about 5 seconds at a time, my screen goes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatSpicyMeal, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Screen goes black intermittently

Since the latest update (1911 Delta) I’ve been having video issues across all apps and TV with my Xbox. For about 5 seconds at a time, my screen goes black and my TV basically restarts. This issue happens about every 10-20 minutes.

submitted by /u/ThatSpicyMeal
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThatSpicyMeal, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Kelemvor79 Win User

Intermittent black screen

Hello!!

I see that you have made several checks but you have tried to change the HDMI cable of the TV port, if you have it connected in the HDMI 1 test to connect it in the HDMI 2 or 3.

Another thing you can do if you have a family member or a friend is to try the xbox at home or on another TV, otherwise you should take your xbox to check
  3. Bubbers214-5BB5C6A8- Win User

Xfinity Black Screen on Turn On

Also it's not the whole screen that goes black, it's only the TV app screen that goes black
  4. UnlikeBeast135 Win User

Screen goes black

Our xbox is doing the same is there a fix?
  5. Your Dead McFly Win User

Screen goes black

Try using different video cables. Or adjust the video setting (720p, 1080i, 1080p) to the recommended TV setting. Let me know how it works.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Screen goes black

Check your local xbox live service:

Social and Gaming is currently unavailable.

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Accessing all game features

From xbox live service alert: It’s come to our attention that some of you are seeing a black screen when attempting to launch games and applications. Hang in there, Xbox members, we’re on it! Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
    We’ll update you again as soon as we have more information.
Thema:

Screen goes black intermittently

1. Screen goes black intermittently - Similar Threads - Screen goes black

2. Xbox One turns on and then just goes to an all black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on and then just goes to an all black screen: Friday morning I started up my xbox with no problem, I bought some black friday stuff, downloaded it, and then left for a good chunk of the day. Later, I came home and went to get on my xbox, it...
  3. Xbox One screen goes black for 2 secs sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One screen goes black for 2 secs sometimes: Once in a while, lets say once per 3 days of gaming, the screen of my Xbox One goed black/blank for about 2 seconds and then returns. No further message or alerts displayed. It has been doing...
  4. Xbox 360 Elite Screen Goes Black

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Elite Screen Goes Black: Hey everyone, I have a 360 Elite S version and this problem just started yesterday. I turn on Xbox and the dashboard loads fine. As soon as I try to play any app, the screen goes black. If I load...
  5. Can't Sign in and Screen goes black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in and Screen goes black: I am having the same problem with both my Xbox e2ba6baf-193f-4241-87af-4e7bc6f25828
  6. Whenever i load a game my xbox goes to a black screen then gos back to the dashboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever i load a game my xbox goes to a black screen then gos back to the dashboard: So 2 days ago now 3 i got a communication ban for 14 days and the next day after i couldnt load up any of my games cause it keeps booting me back to the dashboard and its doing it to my main...
  7. Xbox just goes to black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox just goes to black screen: I have an xbox1x and i just did an update 2 days ago. im in the early access program so im sure that is the issue. Ive hard reset my console and when i do it does the 4k start up thing and then...
  8. Very slow start up & constantly goes to a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very slow start up & constantly goes to a black screen: Hi, I bought my son an Xbox One X earlier in the year and so far it seems to be a pile of rubbish so much so that I'm sure it must be broken. It's always been pretty awful, difficult to get it...
  9. Forza motorsport 7 - screen goes black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7 - screen goes black: We have a brand new Xbox one x, brand new copy of Forza motor sport 7. The game is completely downloaded but the screen goes black after the bit where it's says choose who you are. Any ideas what...
  10. Issue with Super Lucky's Tale (Goes to Main Menu then Black Screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Super Lucky's Tale (Goes to Main Menu then Black Screen): Has anyone come across an issue where in Super Lucky's Tale where you can get onto the main menu and when you click continue game it just goes to a black screen and does nothing? So frustrating...