Screen mess after an update (pic inside)

Discus and support Screen mess after an update (pic inside) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there is an update couple days ago, and after that game is ok. But after another certain update (yesterday night 2/23), when open the game, everythings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FerandoLic, Feb 23, 2014.

1. FerandoLic
    FerandoLic Guest

there is an update couple days ago, and after that game is ok. But after another certain update (yesterday night 2/23), when open the game, everythings look fine unless the fight starts,
    there are lots of coloured boxes on fighter's body. Screen is so messed.

Have no idea of how to insert a pic, but always gives "there is an error" after file finish uploading from my PC, tried different size (full, 720p, 800*600), and different tyep (jpeg/PNG). What a sxxk site for microsoft! Now turn to your another
    product onedrive, can not direct post the picture but eveyone has to click the link below, sorry for that.

So angry and disappoint. Also considering my x1 controler LS stick has problem, has feedbacked in another post, no feedback. No FEEDBACK.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B2ABE235B14E65A!196

:)

FerandoLic, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Steev84
    Steev84 Guest
    Anyone notice the sign in being slower since the update?

Before the dashboard update, I would pretty much instantly be signed in at startup, would see my gamer pic covering half the screen, with my color on the other half. Since the update, when starting up I get the Xbox green circle that says "signing in" then the circle changes to my color, then after a few more seconds, I finally get signed in. Anyone else notice this?

Steev84, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Hellyjumper
    Hellyjumper Guest
    Strange gamerpic glitch?

Update : After signing into Xbox.com, the new pic has showed up. Is all good Screen mess after an update (pic inside) :)

Hellyjumper, Feb 23, 2014
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

We Couldn't Load Your Avatar *Update*

Hello Tyler,

Are you enrolled in the Insider program? There may be update from the Insider program that could be messing it up.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox 1 first time turning on

I'd take it back to Wal-Mart. It doesn't install any updates until after that green screen. No sense messing about, just exchange it if the hard reset doesn't fix it.
  6. galdab Win User

One guide data and profile pics keep getting deleted

Hi AngelObullets,

I'm not on the insider program to my knowledge. I at first did an offline update because my console was getting stuck on the green loading screen. The problem of losing data was present before this. After it was up and running again, it worked for a few days
    before my profile pics and One guide data went missing again. At this stage I did a factory reset but kept my games.

When the profile pics go missing, they are replaced with the default missing profile picture. They return on next login to any of the profiles. Both the One guide data and the profile pics go missing at the same time. All other data seems to be intact when
    this happens.

A am not sharing my profile with anyone and never have.
  7. Respondentia Win User

Xbox one X wifi issues

its still an issue... Idk if my xbox downloaded an insider update that might've messed with my xbox?
  8. BasicallyImH20 Win User

Gamerpic

It's either not improved or try restarting the console after updating the pic
Thema:

1. Screen mess after an update (pic inside) - Similar Threads - Screen mess update

2. Solitaire Klondike Intermittent Screen Black Out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Klondike Intermittent Screen Black Out: My screen goes black about every 5 or 10 seconds when I play Solitaire. It stays black for about 2 seconds and goes back to where I left off. It did the same thing about a year ago and quit, but...
  3. Xbox one not allowing access to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not allowing access to home screen: Once xbox has booted up it automatically opens the store page, when press the pad left to go to the home screen it flicks back to the store. when i press the x on the control to log in etc, it...
  4. Black screen how to solve

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen how to solve: Black screen ... turn on xbox one s and after 30 seconds it turns off on own... tried if not everything almost everything nothing is working help plz c97c5cf2-b284-494b-8d20-8ce4eecb1343
  5. CoD beta blank screen

in XboX Insiders
    CoD beta blank screen: After today's Skip-Ahead update I saw my pre-load CoD beta was Ready ,tried couple times including hard reset but seemed eventually the game went blank after the title screen. I know Beta is...
  6. Xbox one x screen scrambled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x screen scrambled: itve tried all the usual things but nothing happens. Is it broke? [img] d463a39b-8555-4000-a8bb-56eb82426ee1
  7. Xbox one s screen is messed up bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s screen is messed up bad: I turned on my xbox and the screen is completely dragged of, srot of mirrored and the bottom of it is grey. [img] I tried doing a hard reset, then a factory reset, but nothing has worked....
  8. slipt screen messing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    slipt screen messing up: with the update and everthing ,the slip screen is taking half of our screens away we cant see the maps and most stuff in our hand please help this is when we set it to up and down slipt screens...
  9. Screen ratio/aspect. HDMI cables messed up my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen ratio/aspect. HDMI cables messed up my screen: I had this same problem with the 360. When I use HDMI cables it makes the screen slightly squished together and when I used regular cables it was perfect. Now on the X1 I can't use regular cables...
  10. Xbox One Preview program. The new dashboard update has messed up my Xbox. Black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Preview program. The new dashboard update has messed up my Xbox. Black screen.: Okay. So before I even get started I need to make something clear. I am opted in to the Preview program and until now I have been using the new dashboard or rather the "New Xbox Experience". I've...