Screen mirroring

Discus and support Screen mirroring in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to use my Xbox one as media hub. The Xbox is connected to a big Flatscreen Tv and should mirror my laptops screen which is on the same network.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WolverineViBest, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Screen mirroring

I want to use my Xbox one as media hub. The Xbox is connected to a big Flatscreen Tv and should mirror my laptops screen which is on the same network.

I tried air server app but to no avail. I can mirror my phone's screen but mirroring the Xbox s screen dosent work.

My Laptop uses Windows 10 and when i open the air server program the xbox is recognized and a selectable option.

I select the Xbox and the mirroring process seems to initialize but stops eventually.

Is there any solution to this or other way to realize mirroring ?

:)

WolverineViBest, Apr 15, 2019
  2. WolverineViBest Win User

Screen mirroring

Are you talking about the wireless display app ?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Screen mirroring

It's not depreciated. The article I linked is from a month ago. They released a new and improved

Wireless Display App recently that should work.

Is the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC on the same network? Both wireless or is one wired the other not? When you say it didn't work, what happened? What part of it didn't work?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Screen mirroring

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Screen mirroring

Hi WolverineViBest,

I'm sorry to hear that the laptop can't connect to the Xbox via the Wireless Display app.

Do you happen to have another ethernet cable to hardwire the laptop as well? I think this could potentially solve the issue.

If that doesn't work, try putting the Xbox on wireless just so they can be connecting the same way.
  6. WolverineViBest Win User

Screen mirroring

Ok thanks. The Xbox is wired, the laptop is wirelessly connected. I tried the wireless display app again. The connection builds up I can wven see a rotating ring on the Flat Tv and the notion that connection is building up, but then the process stops and
    on the laptop I read couldn't connect. Maybe not enough bandwidth ? Though android phone projection works. Also laptop projection through miracast stick works so the internet bandwidth shouldn't be the issue.
Thema:

Screen mirroring

1. Screen mirroring - Similar Threads - Screen mirroring

2. Flashing screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flashing screen: Just purchased a second hand xbox one. The xbox home screen displays fine but whenever a game is loaded up the screen flashes. In gears of war 4 the whole screen flashes blue and in fortnite it...
  3. Screen time on Xbox One doesn't work on Fifa 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen time on Xbox One doesn't work on Fifa 19: Hi, My son's screen time gets enforced at 30 mins. But he is still able to continue playing games like Fifa 19 without any limits. Whereas he can't play the NBA game. What sort of a screen time...
  4. i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help...: i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help with next steps if you have experienced this fdba099f-4b33-4060-9bb6-33803b8b17cd
  5. App for screen mirroring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App for screen mirroring: I am looking for an app that will allow me to use the built in miracast functionality of the xbox one and mirror another devices screen to the xbox. Ive seen the wireless display app that was in...
  6. Looking for a way to mirror mobile screen on xbox using miracast

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a way to mirror mobile screen on xbox using miracast: I know the xbox supports miracast and I'm looking for a way to mirror a mobile devices screen to the xbox i.e. phone or tablet, apple or android. Ive seen it done using the wireless display app...
  7. Airserver creating split screen when I try mirroring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Airserver creating split screen when I try mirroring: I recently purchased AirServer app for Xbox One in hopes that it would be usefull to mirror my mac or ios screen on the Xbox. If you are thinking to buy it, DON'T! It's an expensive price for a...
  8. Screen Mirroring/Miracast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Mirroring/Miracast: So I have been searching all day trying to find a way to mirror my Galaxy S6 Edge screen exactly onto my Xbox One, but with no luck. I do not particularly want to buy new hardware ie Chromecast...
  9. Screen mirroring, samsung s4 to xbox 360, how does it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen mirroring, samsung s4 to xbox 360, how does it work?: I apologize if this has been posted in the wrong place but I didn't know where else to post it. I have an s4 mini and and xbox 360, when I try to enable the screen mirroring function on my phone...
  10. Galaxy S3 screen mirroring to XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Galaxy S3 screen mirroring to XB1: Hello everyone. I'm trying to find a way to use popcorn time on droid and mirror it to my tv through xb1. Is there anyway to do this without a Hdmi cable? e364b735-1c36-4237-9e3f-dd7c3cade6bb