Screen recording too bright

Discus and support Screen recording too bright in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Asus Rog Strix G17 2021 and when I record my screen through Windows 10 Game Bar the result looks too bright. It seems that it's recording... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ryoma957, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Ryoma957
    Ryoma957 Guest

I have an Asus Rog Strix G17 2021 and when I record my screen through Windows 10 Game Bar the result looks too bright. It seems that it's recording with Computer RGB instead of Studio RGB. I can't record my screen now!This problem doesn't happen with OBS Studio or other software so I guess the bug is not from my side.Please help!Thank you.

:)

Ryoma957, Mar 18, 2021
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

battlefield TV settings

Some of my friends "dimmed" the screen also as they thought it was too bright.
  3. J.R.G. Win User

The games and apps window on the dashboard turns red?

You're playing next to a window with bright sunlight coming though, while moving your cellphone at different angles while recording; my guess would be the light washing out the red color on your T.V. screen/recording device.
  4. Cathproudlock Win User

battlefield TV settings

did you use the pic on the ingame calibration screen to set it up? does it work? If you set it up with the pic is it too dark/bright?
  5. TAC0Hunter Win User

Multiple nuisance issues ive been having with my new xbox one, to start off it would randomly disconnect from my wi-fi, really low brightness when i turn it on somtime, one downloaded game refuses to start now, and slow and buggy U.I

I have had the same 'brightness' issue. It doesn't appear to be the tv because changing the input shows proper signal. I also have to restart the xbox to get the display to show properly.

I used to have the problem the screen was dim, but now it is faded. almost like the brightness is too high.
  6. Kramerllama Win User

I've never had so little complaints about a multiplayer game...

No complaints, other than flashlight is too bright at 100 yards...in the broad daylight, and the letter of the flag youre on, being up in the middle of your screen block a good chunk of your view
Thema:

1. Screen recording too bright - Similar Threads - Screen recording too

2. Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips

in XboX Insiders
    Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips: I read that there was an update rolled out that was supposed to fix this problem early this month, but the same thing happened to me yesterday trying to record a clip from Warzone. This is...
  3. Xbox record screen just can record one application?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox record screen just can record one application?: Hi All, I have a question. Facing problem when i use Xbox to screen recording. I am using Excel and Chome to do something and need to record all those steps. But i find out when my record start...
  4. How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?: How do i record my gameplay/screen on Xbox One S console? 82559e54-cea9-4968-92cf-b4131d988857
  5. XBox is not Recording my screen

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox is not Recording my screen: Dear MicrosoftCommunity, I am a daily user of Windows10 and use Xbox also on a daily basis to check CPU, FPS, RAM, and VRAM. But it is very frustrating that Xbox always prompts me with an error...
  6. Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record: I was recording my class for school and the last hour of class was being recorded when my computer when blank the recording stopped . I started a new recording but the previous recording was lost...
  7. Xbox recorder stop record after full screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox recorder stop record after full screen: Hi, How to fix the xbox recorder to record in full screen. I want to record the meeting in google meet by using xbox recorder , once i enter full screen in google meet, the recorder stop...
  8. Game bar not recording full screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar not recording full screen: I play roblox as a window, not in full screen and whenever i capture the last 30 seconds of my game, the recording shows only in the top left corner of the screen. The rest is just black. I have...
  9. I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!: I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! I tried to several times but it only appears a message saying that " it is not possible to do it at the moment, you should do try it later"....
  10. This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...

in XBoX on Windows
    This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...: [img] [img] How do i fix this problem? I tried searching on youtube and couldn't find any replies. ea76030e-05e6-42bb-9b11-06cb973913c8