Screen recordings can't be deleted

Discus and support Screen recordings can't be deleted in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed that when I record anything on my Xbox (Series S) and want to delete that it will delete it only on the console but will stay on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dedmetalec, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Screen recordings can't be deleted

I have noticed that when I record anything on my Xbox (Series S) and want to delete that it will delete it only on the console but will stay on the drive. Is there a fix for that?

submitted by /u/dedmetalec
    [link] [comments]

/u/dedmetalec, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Xbox one record to memory drive

Your memory to record could be to the max and that's probably why you can't record anything. Try deleting some old recordings and then record something and see what happens.
  3. DAZZA 433 Win User

Purchase history

Can't be deleted, The purchase/order history is there for a record for both yourself and microsoft.
  4. 溜达橙 Win User

Xbox录制不工作 [Translation-Xbox recording does not work]

My computer is a dual graphics, I for the sake of better performance, was shut down a collection of CARDS, with an independent video card, and then I can't record the screen's Xbox, win each use R Alt displays can't recording, I don't know why, but I have
    reopened double graphics can be recorded, but I'd like to have
  5. A Dumb Toaster Win User

Deleteing records

Assuming when you say reset your records, you mean clear the game save; it should be located in a folder where you saved it under CAPCOM.

It might look like this for example: C:\Users\%name%\Desktop\CAPCOM\ There should be something like "saves" or "game username" or something along those lines.

(The save is most commonly found in your documents I think)

You can copy and paste the save somewhere else, delete the one off of the CAPCOM folder and see if it generates a new save. If not, you can replace it with the copied version after.

I don't play on PC for Resident Evil 5, but I hope this helped.
  6. overkiller1987 Win User

Deleteing records

this explanation helped with my lost data i just had to go in to the docs capcom file and rename old gamer tag save data file to new gamer tag name all progress and saves now load no problem thanks
Thema:

Screen recordings can't be deleted

1. Screen recordings can't be deleted - Similar Threads - Screen recordings can't

2. Xbox screen record

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox screen record: it glitches out when i record and the quality is horrible, its a new gaming pc too. How do i fix this? 8f1d74b1-050b-4928-a0e0-aa67ae2f07e6
  3. Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix: Someone help me figure out how to fix Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen, it just flashes and when you do the shortcut-key 'Windows+Alt+R' after the flash, it records but...
  4. Opening Game Bar Covers Whole Screen including the area to record and won't close

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opening Game Bar Covers Whole Screen including the area to record and won't close: When I use Windows G to open game bar the capture widget covers the entire screen I can't close it. I restarted and but whenever I do Windows G it covers the whole screen. I can select record but...
  5. XBOX GAME BAR - How to recover corrupted screen recording file?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME BAR - How to recover corrupted screen recording file?: I used Xbox Game Bar to record my online lesson today. The video was being recorded for more than an hour when my PC encountered a frozen screen error for a few seconds. The recording program had...
  6. Xbox Series X, Screen Recording Audio is Out of Sync with Video Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X, Screen Recording Audio is Out of Sync with Video Issue: Hi all, I was lucky enough to upgrade my Xbox One X to the Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition in November 2021. Ever since then, I have been having consistent issues with the screen recording...
  7. My screen record on my xbox one x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen record on my xbox one x.: So I’ve searched an not found anything on my issue.. when I screen recored a game when I get finished recording.. then go view it… it’s all static no picture can here the game nothing else… I’ve...
  8. Grey screen while streaming to Twitch or record a clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grey screen while streaming to Twitch or record a clip.: I have a strange problem while streaming Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox Series X. If I make a recording or stream it via the twitch app to twitch the screen is grey. I only have this with this...
  9. I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!: I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! I tried to several times but it only appears a message saying that " it is not possible to do it at the moment, you should do try it later"....
  10. win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

in XBoX on Windows
    win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made: the screen record doesn't have my microphon's voice the audio record i chose ALL , and i start my mic in Discord inspection i can hear my voice my friend can also hear normaly win10 voice...