Screen resolution on mobile issue

Discus and support Screen resolution on mobile issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've been trying to use the cloud gaming on my galaxy s10 5g but I'm having issues with the screen resolution, it's like it's zoomed in and the right... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RaceSimJim, Feb 23, 2021 at 2:32 AM.

1. RaceSimJim
    RaceSimJim Guest

I've been trying to use the cloud gaming on my galaxy s10 5g but I'm having issues with the screen resolution, it's like it's zoomed in and the right and bottom part of the screen isn't visable. Is there an option to change the screen size so it fits the phone screen.

:)

2. ​Jamie​ Win User

1. Go to your phone's Settings menu.
    2. Scroll down to Display.
    3. Tap on Change screen resolution.
    4. You can now select either HD (1280×720), FHD (1920×1080), or WQHD (2560×1440)
    5. Tap on Apply in the top right corner.
    hope this helps
  3. bluenotesmiley Win User

XBox One picture is too large for TV screen.

What resolution is the Xbox One at? Could be an issue with the auto sense and it is at 1080p but the screens autocorrects the image incorrectly to fit the 720p screen?
  4. cherylc88 Win User

Screen resolution

Tried it in another TV and it came up fine :S checked what settings it said and its the EXACT same settings :S HDTV widescreen! Never had an issue with it right up until the update. Very strange!
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Screen resolution

Hey there Chery! Just to confirm, you are seeing black bars on the sides or the top and bottom of the picture? If on the sides, you would need to set it to HDTV to access Widescreen. Is your 18" TV and HDTV? Please let us know, thanks!
  6. HassanB Win User

screen resolutions

Hello,

Your going to have a hard time streaming 1080i with the Black Magic Intensity Shuttle as it has intense interlacing. The most that the Black Magic can do without any sort of interlacing lines is 720p @ 59.94fps. The main point of people purchasing the black
    magic shuttle was for the 1080p streaming but it doesn't work on 1080p and 1080i works but it looks terrible.

Your better off sticking to 720p @ 59.94fps.

You may want to reach out to Black Magic for further assistance with this issue to see if they maybe have a driver update that fixed that issue. That's the reason I returned
    my Black Magic shuttle and got the intensity pro to put inside my computer, works a lot better for me.
Thema:

1. Screen resolution on mobile issue - Similar Threads - Screen resolution mobile

2. Can't change resolution - blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change resolution - blank screen: Hi, My father and I have an one x and one s. I've played with the S at home without any issue and since my father bought a series x he offered me to switch, so I could use the one x. I left the...
  3. Series X screen resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X screen resolution: No matter what game i play when I am playing a game and hit the guide button, My series x auto changes my resolution to something other then i selected. Is this the xbox or my monitor. I am using...
  4. Screen resolution/no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen resolution/no sound: Xbox will not go above 640p... and no sound...... need help.... I hate that u cant just call xbox anymore.so messed up f4ce3b4d-cd2c-4f60-bdf9-6f540ec15239
  5. Xbox Series X does not allow HDR10:on with Screen resolutions below 4K

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X does not allow HDR10:on with Screen resolutions below 4K: Hi together, I am using an Asos ROG Strix Monitor XG279Q and this model supports 2560x1440@144hz native, but it seems it also supports 4K (3840x2160@60hz) as input resolution and the monitor...
  6. Screen resolution problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen resolution problems: hey guys, so I think my xbox's resolution is set to the lowest setting and the stream option is off on xbox. I have tried switching HDMI ports multiple times. I have tried logging onto my account...
  7. Resolução de tela Xbox.[Translation-Xbox screen resolution.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Resolução de tela Xbox.[Translation-Xbox screen resolution.]: Bem, tenho meu xbox faz 3 anos, mas nunca consegui ajustar o tamanho correto da tela, mesmo nas configuracões de calibragem, não consigo ajustar o tamanho da tela, para as bordas da minha tv,...
  8. Resolución de pantalla en Xbox One[Translation-Screen resolution on Xbox One]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolución de pantalla en Xbox One[Translation-Screen resolution on Xbox One]: Hace unos dias me hice con una Xbox One, todo iba bien pero me di cuenta de que todos los juegos se veian mas grandes, haciendo partes del juego no visibles, he buscado información al respecto y...
  9. mech warrior 5 pc game pass resolution bug full screen is there a fix yet

in XBoX on Windows
    mech warrior 5 pc game pass resolution bug full screen is there a fix yet: I use my samsung tv as my monitor and first booted the game it started in windowed mode with a resolution of 1280 x 700.... I changed the resolution to that of my 4k samsung tv and enabled full...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 / Forza Horizon 4 (PC) screen resolution 1440 x 900

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 / Forza Horizon 4 (PC) screen resolution 1440 x 900: Hi Just would like to ask if Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 (PC) support 1440 x 900 screen resolution. This is the max screen resolution which my monitor operates. Thanks...