Screen resolution size

Discus and support Screen resolution size in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I bought an ultrawide 2560 x 1080 21: 9 screen, in xbox one the option to change to that resolution does not appear, do you know if they will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zhixiang DavidFang Chen, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Screen resolution size

Recently I bought an ultrawide 2560 x 1080 21: 9 screen, in xbox one the option to change to that resolution does not appear, do you know if they will take that option in xbox one?

:)

Zhixiang DavidFang Chen, Oct 27, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Screen resolution size

3. Falkon(2) Win User

46 inch full 1080 panasonic with Dennon sounds.... Floral wall paper makes it all possible!

It depends on several factors; screen size, viewing distance, and visual acuity. You can refer to this chart for info on the aforementioned criteria:

http://s3.carltonbale.com/resolution_chart.html

Assuming the viewer has 20/20 vision they would need to sit roughly 5' away from a 75" screen in order to be able to fully appreciate 4k resolution. That screen size would go up to 125" if the viewer was sitting 8' away from the screen in order to discern
    the entirety of 4k resolution. You could of course fall somewhere in between the distance/screen size requirements for 1080p and 4k and still notice an improvement, but not the complete resolution.
  4. FullHornet Win User

What's the minimum size TV I can get to enjoy 1080p on Xbox One?

40" is a perfect size. I play on a 40" UHD 4K Samsung and the picture is amazing. The size and being able to tell the difference between resolutions based on the size of the screen is pretty much a myth in my opinion.
  5. XB92AI Win User

Split screen resolution/ icon size

I think this is a problem too, they go too small.

@TxNM qz08 You sign in on a second controller and press start.
  6. TxNM qz08 Win User

Split screen resolution/ icon size

how do you make it in to split screen
Thema:

Screen resolution size

1. Screen resolution size - Similar Threads - Screen resolution size

2. AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen: AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen Hi There, Try holding the power and eject buttons together until you hear 2 beeps. This resets teh resolution to...
  3. Reset Xbox One S to low screen resolution, now cannot got to 720 o 1040

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Xbox One S to low screen resolution, now cannot got to 720 o 1040: I had no HDMI signal, then reboot with dual button option, and it worked.. green screen now shows. The console booted and got games/data, but not able to go back to high resolution. (just 640...
  4. DVDs playing in square screen resolution (3 x 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVDs playing in square screen resolution (3 x 3): When I play some DVDs on my Xbox one S, the screen resolution for the film comes out in a square picture 3 x 3. Yet when I play this same DVD in my blu-ray player, it plays perfectly in...
  5. Problems with screen resolution when playing some DVDs on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with screen resolution when playing some DVDs on Xbox one S: When I play some DVDs on my Xbox one S, the screen resolution for the film comes out in a square picture 3 x 3. Yet when I play this same DVD in my blu-ray player, it plays perfectly in...
  6. Screen Resolution is Too Large

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen Resolution is Too Large: Although my picture doesn't show the taskbar it's right below the screenshot. The new resolution is too large with no way for the user to adjust. I'm playing it on a Dell UP3216Q at a screen...
  7. Big issue with screen resolution when play Dungeons 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big issue with screen resolution when play Dungeons 3: Hi, i have a problem with the game Dungeons 3 (only with this). When i play at this game the screen resolution is out of the screen. I try to change tv settings but nothing, i tried to change xbox...
  8. DVDs playing in square screen resolution (3 x 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVDs playing in square screen resolution (3 x 3): When I play some DVDs on my Xbox one S, the screen resolution for the film comes out in a square picture 3 x 3. Yet when I play this same DVD in my blu-ray player, it plays perfectly in...
  9. Problems with screen resolution when playing some DVDs on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with screen resolution when playing some DVDs on Xbox one S: When I play some DVDs on my Xbox one S, the screen resolution for the film comes out in a square picture 3 x 3. Yet when I play this same DVD in my blu-ray player, it plays perfectly in...
  10. Resolution setting caused black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution setting caused black screen: I was messing with the resolution settings in the Xbox 360 settings, not in the TV settings. I’m not sure what I clicked on but I when I pressed it, the TV went black and now I can’t see to put...