Screen save zone not working properly

Discus and support Screen save zone not working properly in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently moved my xbox from my room to the den and hooked it up to a different tv, the tv is a sony bravia (not sure of the exact model) 720p. It’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ElHoxo Actual, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Screen save zone not working properly

I recently moved my xbox from my room to the den and hooked it up to a different tv, the tv is a sony bravia (not sure of the exact model) 720p. It’s an older model and once hooked up I noticed im missing about half an inch the left side of the screen,
    I went into the settings and found the option to adjust picture size on the tv menu. However even the most zoomed out setting doesnt fit the green bars inside the screen, is there any fix for this?

:)

ElHoxo Actual, Oct 1, 2018
  2. always says update required

Could be a corrupt hard drive. Are your game saves still working properly?

ICEBURG SLIMk, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Xbox one home screen not working properly

See if this clears it up...

go into settings and accounts and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while
    it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up . re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while
    but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...

RobertBuckalew, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Screen save zone not working properly

XBF Crystal P, Oct 1, 2018
  5. No this did not help, i already went through those menus. It just tells me how to change the zoom on my tv, my tv doesnt have a setting that fits this screen. Is there a way to reset the settings or something that dkesnt affect my games and installations?

ElHoxo Actual, Oct 1, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello ElHoxo,

A suggestion is to reset the console to factory settings.

Before doing so, make sure of a few things.

Here's a list:

1. The information for your profile/profiles are up to date
    2. There is a backup connection to a network, i.e. HotSpot, or hardwire connection (Ethernet)
    3. Make sure to select Keep My Games and Apps

This soft factory reset is performed by accessing the
    Settings.

Try this out and let us know if this works.

Thank you!

XBF Javier R, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Screen save zone not working properly

1. Screen save zone not working properly - Similar Threads - Screen save zone

2. Unable to save game clips and screen shots

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to save game clips and screen shots: Hi, I am unable to save game clips and screen shots on my xbox. When I click on save in Game DVR it give this error "Sorry, none of your selected captures were saved. Please try again." and...
  3. Gears of War 2 freezing on title screen - save/profile corruption?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 freezing on title screen - save/profile corruption?: Hello, I purchased the Gears of War bundle Xbox One and received the download tokens for Gears 2, 3, and Judgment. I installed Gears of War 2 and have been playing through co-op campaign but...
  4. After loading save point, all I have is a black screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After loading save point, all I have is a black screen.: I am playing Tomb Raider DE and I have made it to later parts of the game. I now try to load the game save. It goes through the loading process (giving tips) and then just black with just an air...
  5. Not saving, no autosave, stuck at title screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not saving, no autosave, stuck at title screen.: Ok folks, just wanted to report in that these are still some prominent issues even after the multiples patches that have come out. I know 1.07 is coming soon (via the official twitter for these...
  6. Getting black screen when loading a saved game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting black screen when loading a saved game!: Was playing halo 2 campaign when i got prompted about the update so i installed it when i tried to load my save back up all i get is a black screen but i can here the sound if i restart the level...
  7. Freezing on first save/load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freezing on first save/load screen: The first cutsceen after you create your character has frozen on me a good 3-4 times tonight. Audio is fine for a good 15-20 seconds then it cuts out and you hear like wind blowing or something...
  8. Xbox Game Play Save Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Play Save Screen: Before the latest update of the SO, i did must Save the gameplay screens or videos because, after some Months, these went cancelled automatically. Now, there'isnt Save option but share. Did it...
  9. Green Screen of Death / Error Code / Saved Games message / XBOX NOT WORKING!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green Screen of Death / Error Code / Saved Games message / XBOX NOT WORKING!!!!: As soon as I get the "new Xbox experience" (11/12/2015)I notice the blank tiles on home. Every day after that, the xbox gets slower and more sluggish, taking a minute or two to recognize voice...
  10. STAR WARS™ Battlefront , achievements games clips and screen shots don't share or save???

in XBoX on Consoles
    STAR WARS™ Battlefront , achievements games clips and screen shots don't share or save???: STAR WARS™ Battlefront , achievements games clips and screen shots don't share or save??? I had early EA access, I get why they would not save, share till after the 17th when it went public, but...