Screen Saver not work correctly. I dont like see any info (except time, battery etc), so i...

Discus and support Screen Saver not work correctly. I dont like see any info (except time, battery etc), so i... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/earmack, Aug 10, 2019.

1. /u/earmack
    /u/earmack Guest

Screen Saver not work correctly. I dont like see any info (except time, battery etc), so i...

/u/earmack, Aug 10, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

microsoft solitare collection goes to black screen when mouse isnt moveing?

Is this happening because of the screen saver? If so lengthen the time before screen saver starts else turn it off completely.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

Powered On 24/7?

Wvu.. just dont use the controller or say Xbox this or that... let it go to sleep (standby) see if it works then.... think of it like your screen saver on your PC.... stop touching it... I do not have mine yet, but i am sure there is a command or a feature
    to force it to standby.. or hell.... just leave the thing on LOL
  4. Troy Wilfred Win User

Older Xbox 360 controllers on Xbox 360 E

Well, I think I have isolated it to the battery packs I purchased (4800mAh NiMH). When I put regular batteries in the AA battery cases, they worked like they should. These battery packs are only working correctly with the new type controllers...the old
    controller turn on with the batteries but don't sync with any of my Xboxes (tested on the white and black elite). Very strange. I just got the batteries at Christmas and that is when I got the E Model 360 so it was coincidental that it all happened then.
  5. Chris123WW Win User

Battery Pack Problems Please Help...

do these batteries require memory where they have to charge up and then drain a couple times to fully work? why dont they always work normal like any other batteries. anyone else experienced this before?
  6. WPAK Win User

2013 Live Beta XP

Hi there,

-

as far as I know there are currenlty still issues with the xcl pages etc. So my advise is to give it some time, before all is correctly working. All is logged correctly on the servers, so it will likely return in the future
Thema:

1. Screen Saver not work correctly. I dont like see any info (except time, battery etc), so i... - Similar Threads - Screen Saver correctly

2. New update screen.. nice

in XboX Insiders
    New update screen.. nice: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jrocker23 [link] [comments]
  3. Console flashes screen after preview update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console flashes screen after preview update.: I just installed the newest update from the preview program and now my console is acting funny. It will turn on but the screen is blank for a few minutes and then flashes the home screen for a...
  4. Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu

in XboX Insiders
    Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu: Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu. After this screen saver never activated in game even forced manual not works. Need fix. Report a problem done via...
  5. Screen Saver & Alerts Tab

in XboX Insiders
    Screen Saver & Alerts Tab: On my 2 Xbox One X's & on my Xbox One S, the screen saver tries to activate but then turns off. The screen will dim and the clock starts to show but then there screen saver immediately turns...
  6. Xbox one x screen saver not work properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x screen saver not work properly: https://vimeo.com/351528028 I upload short video so u can see. While i wanna turn on manual screen saver its work maybe 1 sec and than turn off. I see this last few build already in alpha skip....
  7. Are there any plans for a screen saver like feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there any plans for a screen saver like feature?: People pay money for screens that only display family pictures. And they pay money to watch a fireplace burn on their TV. So why can't the Xbox do similar kinds of things but: as a screen saver?...
  8. Lightly darkened screen/screen saver stuck on after initial start up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lightly darkened screen/screen saver stuck on after initial start up?: About a week ago my Xbox One started to get stuck in the lightly darkened screen/screen savor on initial start up. I can sign in and do anything I want, but the darkened screen will not go away...
  9. Is there a screen saver ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a screen saver ???: Usually at night when I'm finished gaming, I'll play a movie through Netflix or crackle. I usually fall asleep watching it and about 5 1/2 hrs later when I wake up I notice that the original...
  10. Screen saver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen saver: Is there a screen saver on xbox one? I don't see it anywhere. Thanks 5ad1bde5-6707-4ed0-9767-f1b736113eeb