screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint.

Discus and support screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not had many problems with my Xbox 360 (other than the occasional freeze) . I was playing TITANFALL when all of a sudden my screen started to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zheng Shu, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Zheng Shu
    Zheng Shu Guest

screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint.

I have not had many problems with my Xbox 360 (other than the occasional freeze) . I was playing TITANFALL when all of a sudden my screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint. This color was
    present on everything on the Xbox (dashboard, DVD, etc.), not just the game. I thought it was my TV, but I switched video inputs to see a TV show, but that was completely fine. I simply reset the game system and everything was fine. After another 10 minutes
    or so, the same thing happens again with the blue flashes and the ultra-green saturation. The blue flashes keep happening continuously after the saturation happens as well.

This has been plaguing my system at 08-04-2014 and some days it won't even happen surprisingly. My thought could be that my component cables are broke as I have one of the original Xbox 360's with HD component outs
    to my 1080p TV

I am also worried it might be overheating, or could be my video card messing up, and/or could be a precursor to the RROD red ring of death? Any ideas anyone? I am out of my one year warranty, unfortunately. Ugh. Thanks for any help!

:)

Zheng Shu, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Zheng Shu
    Zheng Shu Guest
    help help help!!!Screen saturated green, flashing blue

I have not had many problems with my Xbox 360 (other than the occasional freeze) . I was playing TITANFALL when all of a sudden my screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint. This color was
    present on everything on the Xbox (dashboard, DVD, etc.), not just the game. I thought it was my TV, but I switched video inputs to see a TV show, but that was completely fine. I simply reset the game system and everything was fine. After another 10 minutes
    or so, the same thing happens again with the blue flashes and the ultra-green saturation. The blue flashes keep happening continuously after the saturation happens as well.

This has been plaguing my system at 08-04-2014 and some days it won't even happen surprisingly. My thought could be that my component cables are broke as I have one of the original Xbox 360's with HD component outs
    to my 1080p TV

I am also worried it might be overheating, or could be my video card messing up, and/or could be a precursor to the RROD red ring of death? Any ideas anyone? I am out of my one year warranty, unfortunately. Ugh. Thanks for any help!!!!

Zheng Shu, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Zheng Shu
    Zheng Shu Guest
    Screen saturated green, flashing blue. Component, video problems?

or so, the same thing happens again with the blue flashes and the ultra-green saturation. The blue flashes keep happening continuously after the saturation happens as well

to my 1080p TV

I am also worried it might be overheating, or could be my video card messing up, and/or could be a precursor to the RROD red ring of death? Any ideas anyone? I am out of my one year warranty, unfortunately. Ugh. Thanks for any help!

Zheng Shu, Apr 9, 2014
  4. screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint.

If you've had an original 360 last this long you should count yourself as lucky. I have one of the original white ones and it's on it's last legs. I'm probably going to buy a new 360 within a month or so.

Anyway, I would guess it's probably your component cable,. That would definitely be the cheapest thing to try first. If your TV has an HDMI input go get an HDMI cable from the store for like $10. That will isolate the component cable and the component
    output and let you know if the problem is in the cable or the 360 itself.

IxAMxSNIPERFROG, Apr 9, 2014
  5. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

If you've had an original 360 last this long you should count yourself as lucky. I have one of the original white ones and it's on it's last legs. I'm probably going to buy a new 360 within a month or so.

Anyway, I would guess it's probably your component cable,. That would definitely be the cheapest thing to try first. If your TV has an HDMI input go get an HDMI cable from the store for like $10. That will isolate the component cable and the component
    output and let you know if the problem is in the cable or the 360 itself.
  6. Remember Pluto Win User

Has the community finally opened their eyes?

O noes its blue just like Fallout 3 is tinted green Fallout NV is Orange and Human Rev is Yellow. Play the game and stop *** about what color tint is.
  7. BoomyBeef415501 Win User

Cloudy White Screen

update- my xbox came with the av/hd or whatever cables the red white yellow + red blue green cables and i used the RBG cables and switched it to hdtv and the white cloudyness was gone but the sounds were no longer working and everything had a green tint
    to it and i mean everything like my gears of war background stuff had the green tint and my avatar to, plus the game i put in everything was green and black, then we bought new AV cords and the same exact thing was still there white cloudyness on AV and green
    on HDTV
  8. Your Dead McFly Win User

Screen saturated green, flashing blue. Component, video problems?

Make sure no one has tampered or accidently changed the video input on your TV. Sounds like maybe your video cable internally deteriorated . Switch it out to see if there is any change.
  9. oREDoXIIIo Win User

Help I am level 23 for Titan, but I cant get legendary items or rare items, why?

FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY I WILL POST THE COLOR OF THE LOOT NOT THE NAME OF THE RARITY)

GREEN ENGRAM RARITY:

White: 68 \ 23.45%

Green: 201 \ 69.31%

Blue: 21 \ 7.24%

Purple: 0

Yellow: 0

BLUE ENGRAM RARITY:

White: 0

Green: 53 \ 21.2%

Blue: 186 \ 74.4%

Purple: 11 \ 4.4%

Yellow: 0

PURPLE ENGRAM RARITY:

White: 0

Green: 2 \ 3.64%

Blue: 33 \ 60%

Purple: 19 \ 34.55%

Yellow: 1 \ 1.82%
Thema:

1. screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint. - Similar Threads - screen started flash

2. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...
  3. metro exodus very long loanding screen every start

in XBoX on Windows
    metro exodus very long loanding screen every start: Every time after the intro video,before the main menu screen,i have a very long(about 5 minutes) loading screen with the same message i usually have with changing some video option .After this...
  4. xbox one not starting or getting passed the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one not starting or getting passed the loading screen: I was playing a game when it just completly frooze and made a weird sound. I shut the xbox off tried starting it back up and it is stuck on the xbox loading screen it won't do anything else. I...
  5. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  6. Xbox one x has no start up screen/logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x has no start up screen/logo: Just done a reset on my console I've just got which is a one x. Anyway installed all the latest updates and it all works but as it starts up from powering on usually on any other xbox one x. You...
  7. Blue flash on screen when starting up game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue flash on screen when starting up game?: On my One X, after starting the console up for the first time and starting Black Ops 4 from a disc for the first time, there's split second flash of blue on the screen right before the loading...
  8. GT Racing 2 keeps closing itself after the GAMELOFT start screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GT Racing 2 keeps closing itself after the GAMELOFT start screen.: I have Windows 10. I wanted to check out GT Racing 2 and I installed it. Every time I click on it it shows this screen below: [img] After this screen is displayed for about 20 seconds, the...
  9. Red Dead Redemption GOTY for xbox one\360 disk starts by showing flash screen then crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption GOTY for xbox one\360 disk starts by showing flash screen then crashes: Red Dead Redemption GOTY for xbox one\360 disk starts by showing flash screen then goes back to system. Cannot get it to start even after updating game 7.3gb. ideas?...
  10. Screen flashes trying to start apps of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen flashes trying to start apps of games: Yesterday Xbox one started doing this https://streamable.com/ay4w does it for games & app...tried hard reset, unplugged for 10 min, signed out and back in...just won't launch anything...