screen time limits for adult users

Discus and support screen time limits for adult users in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see many posters from users asking for a way to have screen time limits for adult accounts but no replies from Microsoft as to whether this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MotherClucker, Feb 21, 2020.

1. screen time limits for adult users

I see many posters from users asking for a way to have screen time limits for adult accounts but no replies from Microsoft as to whether this is something that might be achieved?? I am definitely interested in same- or a way to change the administrator
    account to a child account so can use the existing usage tracking and limits.

:)

MotherClucker, Feb 21, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

For those with a lot of time on their hands it would be good, some of us dont even need it but it would be good to have
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

4. Fluke939 Win User

for kids you can take control and force them to stop playing after so long cus in theory you are the one with the account details and they are not. but as an adult, whatever you put in place for yourself you can choose to ignore or turn off. it;s like
    you can set an alarm for 6am but you can choose to snooze it or turn it off
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

You can just set a timer when you start playing...self moderation as an adult is key. I make sure my house work is done and then I can play and when I do I limit myself. I have no interest in setting usage limits but I guess it could be helpful to some
    but at the same time they could just go into their account and change the settings which still goes back to self moderation.
  6. kev edin Win User

Or even a pop up that says you have been on for 2hrs say . But we are adults , I do understand gamers can be addicted to constant playing, but if it's a voluntary turn on limits, then I do t think many adults would use it 🤔
Thema:

1. screen time limits for adult users - Similar Threads - screen limits adult

2. Microsoft family screen time limits not working on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family screen time limits not working on Xbox.: Microsoft family screen time limits are working on our windows 10 devices but not on the xbox, and only for one of our kids. This is despite our windows 10 installations indicating that they are...
  3. Setting Screen Time Limits for kids

in XBoX Accessibility
    Setting Screen Time Limits for kids: Hi All, I just created a family account and an account for my son. I want to set up screen time limits for him which would limit him to 45 mins a day during the week and 2 hours on the weekends....
  4. Screen Time & Game Limits - getting reset every week

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen Time & Game Limits - getting reset every week: Every week, I get the an email from Microsoft that goes something like: Hi Xxxxx,Here are last week's highlights.To see Xxxx's full report, go to account.microsoft.com/family. When I access the...
  5. screen time limits not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen time limits not working: screen time limits are not working, Ive read all the articles and tried everything. At wits end. What more can I do? 7b2047ea-5024-4869-b40b-73109e88037d
  6. Screen time limits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time limits: The current method of limiting time on devices is via a timetable. This is largely impractical. Is it possible to set a maximum daily limit without specifying actual times?...
  7. Screen time limits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time limits: I have set screen limits on the Family accounts for the Children. a couple of changes I would like to be able to make. 1. Can I limit continuous use, force a 30 min break after 90 minutes within...
  8. Screen time limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time limit: I'm trying to limit screen time for my child. I've set up a family account with his dad but he doesn't have email. His Microsoft account is set up using my email address. Every time I select limit...
  9. screen time limits not working on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen time limits not working on xbox360: I have just discovered that the screen time limits are no longer working for our XBOX360. Whatever time limits I have set are complete ignored on the Xbox360. We have 2 xboxes, and it is the...
  10. Adult account screen time limit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult account screen time limit?: Hello- Hope this is the proper place to ask this question. I'm trying to figure out if I can set screen time limits on the adult account? When we first bought the xbox one s, I didnt realize...