Screen time not working - appear offline

Discus and support Screen time not working - appear offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does "appear offline" bypass screen time? If so is there anyway of stopping this? d122b100-968a-4a2e-87c0-0163a111e20e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FeelingDrake569, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Screen time not working - appear offline

Does "appear offline" bypass screen time? If so is there anyway of stopping this?

:)

FeelingDrake569, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Screen time not working - appear offline

1. Screen time not working - appear offline - Similar Threads - Screen working appear

2. screen time on xbox one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen time on xbox one not working: Split from this thread. I am having this exact issue with one of my four children. I realize the thread is several months old, but I haven't seen a viable solution. 3 profiles work fine. One...
  3. Xbox one 2 person split screen not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one 2 person split screen not working: My son just recived a Xbox one and we set his account up- gold package. Created a second account for our daughter. They want to play minecraft, online server, using the same console and split...
  4. xbox one screen time limits dont work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one screen time limits dont work?: I've spent hours trying to set up the screen time limits in my microsoft account to limit my kids screen time. I've looked at several posts, and many videos and its all been done correctly (it...
  5. Xbox screen time limits not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox screen time limits not working: Hi My son is set up as part of my family group. I have set up screen limits and max. usage per day but they are not working; he appears to be able to go on at anytime and for as long as he...
  6. Screen flickering when gaming and Netflix after upgrade to 4K/ Dolby Atmos not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen flickering when gaming and Netflix after upgrade to 4K/ Dolby Atmos not working: I recently upgraded to a 4k sony 75 inch x900f with the sony htz9f soundbar w/wireless sub and rear speakers to use with my xbox one x. I am using all high hdmi cables on each device. The current...
  7. Screen save zone not working properly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen save zone not working properly: I recently moved my xbox from my room to the den and hooked it up to a different tv, the tv is a sony bravia (not sure of the exact model) 720p. It’s an older model and once hooked up I noticed im...
  8. Headset not working with Xbox and muted microphone icon has appeared on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working with Xbox and muted microphone icon has appeared on screen: Hi, I have seen a couple of old threads with similar content to this but having read through them I still can't find a resolution despite this being quite a commonly reported problem, so I...
  9. xbox one green screen freeze, factory reset and still not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one green screen freeze, factory reset and still not working.: Hi we have recently had a **** ton of problems with our xbox one, we had a system update about a month ago? The day after we got the green screen of death, had to factory reset. When we reset,...
  10. Screen time limits don’t appear to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen time limits don’t appear to work: hi all, I have read and done everything I can find on this subject yet nothing seems to work, I set up blocks of time for my son to be able to use his xbox, 4 hour blocks with 2 hrs break...