screen time on xbox one not working

Discus and support screen time on xbox one not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I am having this exact issue with one of my four children. I realize the thread is several months old, but I haven't seen a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vaizard9, Jan 8, 2019.

1. vaizard9
    vaizard9 Guest

I am having this exact issue with one of my four children. I realize the thread is several months old, but I haven't seen a viable solution. 3 profiles work fine. One says the screen time will end at 7 a.m. Yesterday it was working properly.

:)

vaizard9, Jan 8, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there UTZS,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with screen time limits for your child. Have you taken a moment to review the family settings under the parent profile?

Here are some troubleshooting resources:

Hope this helps. Let us know.
  3. UTZS Win User

No. I'm using different screen for PC and Xbox.
  4. UTZS Win User

Thx for getting back.

Believe me, I have tried every suggestion that is available online. Nothing worked, so decided to come here hoping someone will have a solution for this. And yup, I tried the suggestions you provided as well. No joy.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Vaizard thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We have split this from the
    Original Thread
    to better assist with the latest information available. In order to do so we need a bit more information on this matter. Is the Microsoft account in question a child account or an adult account? Let us know so we can get this figured out!
  6. DreadGrrl Win User

Are you using a single screen time schedule for Xbox and PC? You may have two different schedules set and not realize it.
Thema:

1. screen time on xbox one not working - Similar Threads - screen working

2. Headset not working with Xbox and muted microphone icon has appeared on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working with Xbox and muted microphone icon has appeared on screen: Headset not working with Xbox and muted microphone icon has appeared on screen. I've tried multiple headsets and multiple controllers issue remains. c69204be-bae1-4881-8adf-b6896ddbbd35
  3. Xbox one s screen time does not work when offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s screen time does not work when offline: I have setup screen time for my kids in xbox one s. It works when i connect the console with internet but if he does not connect console with internet then screen time does not work. Please help....
  4. Opening screen is crashed and wont go away even though everything else works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opening screen is crashed and wont go away even though everything else works: The opening screen is crashed but the sound and i think everything else works but the screen stay the same and im not sure what to do about it i already tried switching hdmi ports and turning it...
  5. Screen Time limits not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Time limits not working correctly: This has been an ongoing issue. I have specific screen time schedules setup for my daughters xbox one account to allow her set screen times on school nights. Example: Mon - thurs 5pm - 9pm / Fri...
  6. AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen: AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen Hi There, Try holding the power and eject buttons together until you hear 2 beeps. This resets teh resolution to...
  7. I am lost on the Xbox Error Start Screen (nothing works)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am lost on the Xbox Error Start Screen (nothing works): Hello Community, Yesterday, I played Forza Horizon 4, when suddenly the console told me that there is a problem with my save file. I should delete all saves and then come back after the save file...
  8. screen time limits not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen time limits not working: Screen time limits is not working. I have tried all the suggested fixes but I can’t add more time or block it etc. 5c9f5ca7-91fa-4317-90ad-6b9a22b45189
  9. Xbox one screen time limit not working anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one screen time limit not working anymore: Hi all, My 3 kids have an xbox One S for 1 year. I use the screen time and it was working correctly until recently (except with FIFA 18 which somehow disable the screen time with the EA account...
  10. Black screen, can’t get Xbox Startup Troubleshooter to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen, can’t get Xbox Startup Troubleshooter to work: I recently started having trouble with my Xbox. A couple of days ago my YouTube and Netflix apps would not load. Unfortunately it is worse now. When I turn it on, the Xbox light will illuminate...