Screen Time

Discus and support Screen Time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay, I have a problem here. When my screen time runs out, I ask her for more and she says that she added it, but on my side does not appear. We have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Staples, May 7, 2019.

1. The Staples
    The Staples Guest

Screen Time

Okay, I have a problem here. When my screen time runs out, I ask her for more and she says that she added it, but on my side does not appear. We have tried everything, we have turned the Xbox on and off, and we have restarted it many times. What do we do?

:)

The Staples, May 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Screen time

You're welcome. Please mark the posts that helped you resolve the issue as the answer to your question.

That way, other people with similar problems can see the correct answer right away, as it is moved directly below your question.

Thank you! 😊
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Screen time

Be aware that they can create a new account or go offline with their accounts and both scenarios will bypass screen time.
    No system is perfect and your best first step is parental oversight, if they find ways around the systems you set as a parent it may mean more proactivity on your part.

The first step is definitely to lock down access to the parent account, the children should have no need or ability to access it.

That's what I mean, locking down the parent account won't do anything once they know how easy the system is to circumvent.
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

Screen time

Change how you sign in to your account put a password on it
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Screen time

At the very least have a passkey so they can't sign you in. And don't forget.to sign out either..
  6. Ch1ps Win User

Screen time

As others have directed you your best bet would be to apply a password or lock down your account to prevent your kids form just signing into your account. It adds a little inconvenience to yourself, but if your goal is to limit their screen time, this
    is the best option!
Thema:

Screen Time

1. Screen Time - Similar Threads - Screen

2. Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play: I want to play an Xbox 360 game with split-screen on my Xbox One X. For the primary account signed in, I can use the wireless Xbox One controller that came with my Xbox One X. But I would like a...
  3. Game freezes on loading screen on Skyrim Special Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes on loading screen on Skyrim Special Edition.: Skyrim V Special Edition freezes on loading screen a93bba00-d43e-490d-8173-88db1f39b39d
  4. My Screen Is Black

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Screen Is Black: So, I turned on the Xbox One S All Digital Edition I have and I noticed the display was worse than usual for the screen I use. I tried changing the screen directly and made it worse, then I went...
  5. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Split screen games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Split screen games: [IMG] Hi! I know that this service is in preview but, there is a way to play a split screen game (like bordelands) from the android app? I'm trying to connect two controller, but they comand...
  6. My screen is going blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is going blank: Whenever i turn on my xbox it just goes right to a grey blank screen instead of going to the home screen ee6e5a16-3b9b-44f5-b51a-1345245ce043
  7. My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead): Seems the new design of My Games & App ( that I don't think anyone ever asked for) .. is not just more cumbersome to use , as it adds multiple steps to do even basic things. .and it hides...
  8. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...: submitted by /u/imjory [link] [comments]
  9. Zoomed screen problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zoomed screen problem: hello community. i have a problem on some xbox one games. i have a normal hd tv and a normal xbox one system. I give an example, if I play WWE 2k16 the resolution and the screen are perfect. if I...
  10. Rage 2 screen flickering

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 screen flickering: Im having problems with screen flicker when i play Rage 2. When i played it in december i had no problems but today when i wanted to play it again it started to flicker, what can i do? You can...