Screen Time

Discus and support Screen Time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay, I have a problem here. When my screen time runs out, I ask her for more and she says that she added it, but on my side does not appear. We have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Staples, May 7, 2019.

1. The Staples
    The Staples Guest

Screen Time

Okay, I have a problem here. When my screen time runs out, I ask her for more and she says that she added it, but on my side does not appear. We have tried everything, we have turned the Xbox on and off, and we have restarted it many times. What do we do?

:)

The Staples, May 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Screen time

You're welcome. Please mark the posts that helped you resolve the issue as the answer to your question.

That way, other people with similar problems can see the correct answer right away, as it is moved directly below your question.

Thank you! 😊
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Screen time

Be aware that they can create a new account or go offline with their accounts and both scenarios will bypass screen time.
    No system is perfect and your best first step is parental oversight, if they find ways around the systems you set as a parent it may mean more proactivity on your part.

The first step is definitely to lock down access to the parent account, the children should have no need or ability to access it.

That's what I mean, locking down the parent account won't do anything once they know how easy the system is to circumvent.
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

Screen time

Change how you sign in to your account put a password on it
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Screen time

At the very least have a passkey so they can't sign you in. And don't forget.to sign out either..
  6. Ch1ps Win User

Screen time

As others have directed you your best bet would be to apply a password or lock down your account to prevent your kids form just signing into your account. It adds a little inconvenience to yourself, but if your goal is to limit their screen time, this
    is the best option!
Thema:

Screen Time

1. Screen Time - Similar Threads - Screen

2. Flashing screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flashing screen: Just purchased a second hand xbox one. The xbox home screen displays fine but whenever a game is loaded up the screen flashes. In gears of war 4 the whole screen flashes blue and in fortnite it...
  3. Screen time on Xbox One doesn't work on Fifa 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen time on Xbox One doesn't work on Fifa 19: Hi, My son's screen time gets enforced at 30 mins. But he is still able to continue playing games like Fifa 19 without any limits. Whereas he can't play the NBA game. What sort of a screen time...
  4. i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help...: i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help with next steps if you have experienced this fdba099f-4b33-4060-9bb6-33803b8b17cd
  5. xbox one x черный экран [Translation- Xbox one X black screen]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x черный экран [Translation- Xbox one X black screen]: xbox one x черный экран [Translation- Xbox one X black screen] b56608eb-7651-4460-ab5e-399ffbce755c
  6. Screen Tearing LG Ultrawide 34GL750-B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Tearing LG Ultrawide 34GL750-B: Please Dont Tear Into Me. I got LG Ultrawide 34GL750-B on Prime Day and on Every game I get horizontal tear moving upwards. Tried changing settings on xbox and monitor but no success. Got a new...
  7. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

in XboX Insiders
    Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...: I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent. The most recent issue is when I start...
  8. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages: Model No.: Kinect. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages e4e6355a-27ea-4c78-8610-bf956ae2ff33
  9. سطوع الاشاشة (Screen brightness)

in XBoX on Consoles
    سطوع الاشاشة (Screen brightness): [img] لا ارى بوضوع سطوع الشاشة منتخفض Translation: I can not see clearly the screen brightness is low 36b3d9ac-f4ee-478a-9655-767ad2cfa426
  10. Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.: Yo. A month ago my Xbox one S started to freeze after we would launch any program on the system. About a week later it would let me out of the home screen. I was waiting on a response from tech...