Screen Time

Discus and support Screen Time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay, I have a problem here. When my screen time runs out, I ask her for more and she says that she added it, but on my side does not appear. We have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Staples, May 7, 2019.

1. The Staples
    The Staples Guest

Screen Time

Okay, I have a problem here. When my screen time runs out, I ask her for more and she says that she added it, but on my side does not appear. We have tried everything, we have turned the Xbox on and off, and we have restarted it many times. What do we do?

:)

The Staples, May 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Screen time

You're welcome. Please mark the posts that helped you resolve the issue as the answer to your question.

That way, other people with similar problems can see the correct answer right away, as it is moved directly below your question.

Thank you! 😊
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Screen time

Be aware that they can create a new account or go offline with their accounts and both scenarios will bypass screen time.
    No system is perfect and your best first step is parental oversight, if they find ways around the systems you set as a parent it may mean more proactivity on your part.

The first step is definitely to lock down access to the parent account, the children should have no need or ability to access it.

That's what I mean, locking down the parent account won't do anything once they know how easy the system is to circumvent.
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

Screen time

Change how you sign in to your account put a password on it
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Screen time

At the very least have a passkey so they can't sign you in. And don't forget.to sign out either..
  6. Ch1ps Win User

Screen time

As others have directed you your best bet would be to apply a password or lock down your account to prevent your kids form just signing into your account. It adds a little inconvenience to yourself, but if your goal is to limit their screen time, this
    is the best option!
Thema:

Screen Time

1. Screen Time - Similar Threads - Screen

2. CoD beta blank screen

in XboX Insiders
    CoD beta blank screen: After today's Skip-Ahead update I saw my pre-load CoD beta was Ready ,tried couple times including hard reset but seemed eventually the game went blank after the title screen. I know Beta is...
  3. Xbox one x screen scrambled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x screen scrambled: itve tried all the usual things but nothing happens. Is it broke? [img] d463a39b-8555-4000-a8bb-56eb82426ee1
  4. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  5. Xbox one s screen is messed up bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s screen is messed up bad: I turned on my xbox and the screen is completely dragged of, srot of mirrored and the bottom of it is grey. [img] I tried doing a hard reset, then a factory reset, but nothing has worked....
  6. Achievements not showing on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not showing on screen: Got a weird one happening now and then on the Xbox One X when unlocking achievements they are popping up on screen. They do on my phone and ipad but not the xbox itself. Tried all the suggestions...
  7. Xbox One Green Screen stuck after playing Borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Green Screen stuck after playing Borderlands 3: Xbox One OS Version: 18363.7152.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190908-1922 downloaded borderlands 3 over weekend, booted it up last night to check there were not additional updates,...
  8. Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]: ÖNCEDEN HİÇBİR SIKINTI YOKTU KUSURSUZ ŞEKİLDE OYNUYORDUM FAKAT BUGÜN OYUNU AÇTIĞIMDA LOGO GÖZÜKTÜKTEN SONRA OYUNUN SİYAH EKRANDA KALDIGINI GÖRDÜM 10 DAKİKA BEKLEDİM FAKAT BİR SONUÇ ALAMADIM. [Mod...
  9. On-Screen keyboard not appearing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    On-Screen keyboard not appearing.: Ok so I sign in and I can't type the keyboard doesn't show up I don't have a wireless keyboard and I can't type my Wi-Fi login so I can't use Xbox smartphone 2b8e4170-5958-4661-814d-2479a13db9b5
  10. OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV: While watching TV using the OneGuide app, the Xbox goes into screen saver (showing close achievements, etc). I've filed a report on the Xbox, just thought I'd post here also. submitted by...