Screen Time

Discus and support Screen Time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to setup my kids screen time to do one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon, simple enough When adding a time segment lets... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James8181, Oct 26, 2019.

1. James8181
    James8181 Guest

Screen Time

I am trying to setup my kids screen time to do one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon, simple enough

When adding a time segment lets say 1 hour between 8am and 12pm that works

I can then add another time segment from 12:30pm to 5pm for another hour the same day, that works

Now I don't necessarily want to block 12:00 to 12:30. If I enter the second block as 12pm to 5pm instead of the 12:30pm (as shown above), the two segment merge together in one large 8am to 5pm block. Now I can't specify 1 hour each. Is ther no way to
    force two blocks, one from 8am to 12pm and one from 12pm to 5pm?

:)

James8181, Oct 26, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Screen time

You're welcome. Please mark the posts that helped you resolve the issue as the answer to your question.

That way, other people with similar problems can see the correct answer right away, as it is moved directly below your question.

Thank you! 馃槉
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Screen time

Be aware that they can create a new account or go offline with their accounts and both scenarios will bypass screen time.
    No system is perfect and your best first step is parental oversight, if they find ways around the systems you set as a parent it may mean more proactivity on your part.

The first step is definitely to lock down access to the parent account, the children should have no need or ability to access it.

That's what I mean, locking down the parent account won't do anything once they know how easy the system is to circumvent.
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

Screen time

Change how you sign in to your account put a password on it
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Screen time

At the very least have a passkey so they can't sign you in. And don't forget.to sign out either..
  6. Ch1ps Win User

Screen time

As others have directed you your best bet would be to apply a password or lock down your account to prevent your kids form just signing into your account. It adds a little inconvenience to yourself, but if your goal is to limit their screen time, this
    is the best option!
Thema:

Screen Time

1. Screen Time - Similar Threads - Screen

2. Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.: Minecraft is very laggy when I try to play it and there is more than one player on split screen, no matter what graphic settings I use, the game is unplayable. Please leave any suggestions/fixes....
  3. Se congela la pantalla al iniciar halo: la colecci贸n del jefe maestro [The screen freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se congela la pantalla al iniciar halo: la colecci贸n del jefe maestro [The screen freezes...: Al querer iniciar el juego de halo colecci贸n del jefe maestro con mi perfil principal el juego se queda congelado, sin embargo con otro perfil inicia r谩pido y sin problemas alguna soluci贸n???...
  4. cant get to the guide screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get to the guide screen: I turn my xbox on and I get the starts screen that stays there for an extended amount of time then when it finally loads that it takes to a blank screen then after a while it tells me something...
  5. Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexBlueriver [link] [comments]
  6. My controllee just refuses to be seen on the bluetooth connections screen

in XboX Insiders
    My controllee just refuses to be seen on the bluetooth connections screen: I've tried literally every method to try and fix this but nothing at all has worked and yes it's a standard black bluetooth controller it connects to the xbox just fine. I have a samsung galaxy...
  7. Individual Home Screens?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Individual Home Screens?: Hello! I just purchased a second Xbox One S, and I realized that the groups in the home screen share and sync across the consoles. So if I create a new group with a few games in one console, it...
  8. skyrim screen tearing on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim screen tearing on xbox one x: hey everyone, I'm having odd issues and Bethesda support sent me here. so I just got an Xbox one x to replace my original Xbox one but on to the question. So my issue is that when turning left or...
  9. My Xbox turns itself off after I get on the menu screen of a disc game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns itself off after I get on the menu screen of a disc game: I have this issue with my xbox where it turns itself off as soon as I get on the menu screen of a disc game. I have played a few of my digital games and apps with no problem but as soon as i start...
  10. So I was screen sharing to my pc and the splash screen bugged even the game was already in...

in XboX Insiders
    So I was screen sharing to my pc and the splash screen bugged even the game was already in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]