Screen Zoom

Discus and support Screen Zoom in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One X suddenly really zooms in. Not the magnifier issue, it's super zoomed in the corner of a screen at all times. Brand new xbox, tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeKeane1, Apr 23, 2020.

1. JoeKeane1
    JoeKeane1 Guest

Screen Zoom

My Xbox One X suddenly really zooms in. Not the magnifier issue, it's super zoomed in the corner of a screen at all times. Brand new xbox, tried resetting loads and just doesn't have any impact.

:)

JoeKeane1, Apr 23, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Screen Zoom

Hello JoeKeane1,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One X's picture is zoomed in. We have a support article that mentions

how to zoom out
    . If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, we recommend changing the aspect ratio of your television. Be sure to let us know the results
    JoeKeane1!
  3. Shakalaka Bull Win User

Screen Zoom

My Xbox One X suddenly really zooms in. Not the magnifier issue, it's super zoomed in the corner of a screen at all times. Brand new xbox, tried resetting loads and just doesn't have any impact.
    In addition, some TV's have a zoom option as well. So if what has already been mentioned does not work, perhaps check the TV Zoom settings.

I know my LG TV has Zoom options.

Dan
  4. SABDOM Win User

Screen Zoom

5. Chargersbride Win User

Screen Zoom

Go to settings>ease of access>Magnifier and uncheck the box where it says magnifier on.
  6. brucered24 Win User

Terraria Xbox one Zoom function

Yes, you can zoom in and out in split screen. Each player pauses the game and can set whatever zoom level they want.

Confirmed minutes ago with the kids.
Thema:

Screen Zoom

1. Screen Zoom - Similar Threads - Screen Zoom

2. Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game: Whenever i connect my controller (via bluetooth) to a game like Grand Theft Auto V or Rocket league the screen just starts to look up constantly. It makes gameplay really hard. Can i please get...
  3. Evolution of XBOX Startup Screens 2001 - 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Evolution of XBOX Startup Screens 2001 - 2020: [IMG] submitted by /u/Runarch [link] [comments]
  4. crashing to home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    crashing to home screen.: I recently bought a used Xbox One S and when i play games, they will freeze and i will get sent back to the home screen. I have mostly been playing warzone and fallout 76. I also have played some...
  5. I pressed something on my keyboard (Which is connected to my Xbox One S) and the screen zoomed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I pressed something on my keyboard (Which is connected to my Xbox One S) and the screen zoomed: So I was attaching something to my keyboard and i accidentally pressed a few buttons then my screen zoomed in. I tried to change my tv screen size but that was’t it. I also tried to check if...
  6. Zoomed screen problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zoomed screen problem: hello community. i have a problem on some xbox one games. i have a normal hd tv and a normal xbox one system. I give an example, if I play WWE 2k16 the resolution and the screen are perfect. if I...
  7. Xbox screen stuck on zoom (not tv)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox screen stuck on zoom (not tv): left my controler on my bed today and as ive come back up i must have knocked a button as now my screen zoomed in and I'm unable to zoom out I've tried holding the x (centre) button and the small...
  8. When playing Division the screen is all zoomed in and I’ve tried everything. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing Division the screen is all zoomed in and I’ve tried everything. Help!: So ues Ive tried the magnifier and read forums and searched for days and I am stuck. Anyone had this happen?? When playing I can only see my backpack and around there. I am on HDMI hookup to a DLP...
  9. allow screenshots on the app to go full screen with punch zoom support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    allow screenshots on the app to go full screen with punch zoom support: every time i click on a picture on an activity feed I really want it to go full screen with pinch zoom. But it does not. I think it would be a great idea to allow screenshot images to go full...
  10. Screen zooming in after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen zooming in after update: after I updated to the most recent up date, my screen zoomed in to where it cuts off about 1.5 In, anyone know how to fix this? I have tryed using a new HDMI cable, also restarting the console but...