Screen

Discus and support Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my Xbox 360 screen has gone a light green can anyone advise. a5915375-835b-49c3-979f-82669681f14a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrandYE, May 23, 2020 at 9:32 PM.

1. GrandYE
    GrandYE Guest

Screen

Hi my Xbox 360 screen has gone a light green can anyone advise.

:)

2. PhloydBarnum Win User

Screen

Check the screen resolution

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.

Select Console Settings.

Select Display.

Select HDTV Settings.

Select the appropriate screen resolution for your TV or monitor.
  3. BouncierGenie44 Win User

no screen

yes it was recommended by a ambassador
  4. onyxishere Win User

no screen

5. DarkUnicycle Win User

Screen

Hello GrandYE,

Thanks for reaching out, I can help as I've had this issue happen before to myself. If these following steps don't work I'd recommend to reach to out to Microsoft for further assistance if needed. I'll post a link for the support as well below.

1. Check for loose cables.

2. Try unplugging all the cables, expect the power cord and plug them back to make sure they are fully connected.

3. Attempt to remove the hard-drive, then restart your Xbox 360.

4. If the Xbox 360 Green Screen is gone, return the hard drive into the console while it is turned off.

Xbox Support : https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!
  6. onyxishere Win User

no screen

That is tough. I would recommend contacting newegg and asking for a refund/replacement. Other than that you can follow the steps at the link I provided above.

Also, a good way to tell if the hard drive that you have is an official Microsoft device is to play an Xbox Original game on your console. Here is a link to a list of available original games:

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games

If you get one of those and it doesn't play then the hard drive is not an official one.
Thema:

Screen

1. Screen - Similar Threads - Screen

2. I like this addition to the My Games & Apps screen where you can see which of your games...

in XboX Insiders
    I like this addition to the My Games & Apps screen where you can see which of your games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KashOutMari1 [link] [comments]
  3. Green screen issue. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green screen issue. Please help: so every time I load up Hulu on my new Xbox one x it goes into a green screen and nothing I do seems to work to change it I've tried to hard factory reset and a soft factory reset and deleting and...
  4. Just to be sure, "Leave Preview" in manage screen has the same effect of "Remove Device",...

in XboX Insiders
    Just to be sure, "Leave Preview" in manage screen has the same effect of "Remove Device",...: In Brazilian Portuguese the translation is current a bit confusing. It's not totally clear if leaving the preview will also remove the device from the Insider Program. What I'm looking for is the...
  5. On screen virtual keyboard not entering text

in XboX Insiders
    On screen virtual keyboard not entering text: Im playing on Ark and tried entering an admin command. Everything typed just fine and displayed the proper text, but when I press the start button to "confirm" that the text is correct Its acts as...
  6. it takes a lot of time to sign in into minecraft with microsoft and a green screen comes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it takes a lot of time to sign in into minecraft with microsoft and a green screen comes...: i'm having a lot of problems logging in into my minecraft account with microsoft and when i do a green screen appears and it has the loading symbol on it so.... i'm confused can someone please...
  7. FH4 Gray Screen Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Gray Screen Crash: Hello. I bought forza like a year ago. I havent had many problems with it although i got a crashing problem a few days ago... I can start forza but the farthest ive gotten into the game since this...
  8. Long Black Screen during loading of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long Black Screen during loading of games: Recently my xbox one S has been giving me a black screen that would last 30 seconds or longer inbetween loading up the game, and the start screen. I dont know how to fix this, I have tried hard...
  9. My Xbox won’t get past the add new screen after I reset it to give to my son! It gives a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t get past the add new screen after I reset it to give to my son! It gives a...: I reset my comsole tomgive it to my son and now it wont go past the add new screen 4cee09cb-a562-478a-bdc9-02d0591e75ea
  10. Xbox one s blank black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s blank black screen: [img] Please helppp my xbox one s stuck in the blank screen after reset to the factory setting I attach the picture. It’s mean “taking data” in indonesia language...