Screenshot as Background

Discus and support Screenshot as Background in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Over the past little while I’ve been unable to make my screenshots as my background. I get the message “Oops something went wrong...”. I am an insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Acey_Wacey, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Screenshot as Background

Over the past little while I’ve been unable to make my screenshots as my background. I get the message “Oops something went wrong...”. I am an insider on the beta ring and also my screenshots are in 1440p. I’ve tried setting them from different methods of opening screenshots, hard resets, etc... but nothing works. Has anyone run into this problem before?

submitted by /u/Acey_Wacey
    [link] [comments]

/u/Acey_Wacey, Jul 20, 2019
  2. LadyLexUK Win User

Screenshots not able to be shared

I also have this problem. Older screenshots give me the option to Like /Share /Set as background /View game Hub

Todays screenshot: Set as background /View game hub

No option to save or share my newest screenshot..
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Tile Transpareny Settings and Screenshots in next preview update.

ill use screenshots for backgrounds
  4. Musicbro27 Win User

Screenshot Background Error

After everything, even the reset, the background from captures is still broke

(R.I.P. Over 12 days worth of game play)

Also checked Multiplayer Connection... Says it's all good
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Bro thanks for keeping in touch!

We are currently having a service alert that might be affecting this service bud, we suggest checking out our

Xbox Support Website
    and clicking on the Notify Me button to keep up to date on the resolution of this issue. Hope this helps!
  6. Musicbro27 Win User

That's what I did but it still doesn't work
Thema:

Screenshot as Background

1. Screenshot as Background - Similar Threads - Screenshot Background

2. I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty: Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with others players or film my game but I can't stream...
  3. Publication of an Age of Empires screenshot in a book. Copyright protection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Publication of an Age of Empires screenshot in a book. Copyright protection?: I'm seeking permission to use this screenshot (Age of Empires PC Game) for publication in a book on maps. I am not sure if I am allowed to publish this map under the "fair use" guidelines. I...
  4. HDR Screenshots by Windows Game Bar are too dark

in XBoX on Windows
    HDR Screenshots by Windows Game Bar are too dark: [img] When i take a screenshot of HDR game by Windows Game Bar, PNG screenshot is just too dark. Almost every dark areas become black and detail disappears. It seems like tone mapping is not...
  5. New dashboard screenshot question

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard screenshot question: I either couldn’t find this in the release notes or I not sure how to do this now. How do you take a screenshot in the new dashboard? The only option I see is to record the last couple of seconds....
  6. can't login to my fortnite account with the screenshot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't login to my fortnite account with the screenshot: so i am having a problem when i am login to my fortnite account i need help here is the screenshot : [img] b7066966-03dc-421e-9abf-22da8f1c094a
  7. Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

in XBoX on Windows
    Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload: So, here's the situation: I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista installed on my Windows 10 machine. The game bar does work, I can record clips and save screenshots and they do show up in my Xbox...
  8. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  9. Screenshot Background Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshot Background Error: I'm having trouble setting captures as my background. I have tried different captures and tried multiple days. Is there a way to fix it or do I have to wait? (I have set a capture as my background...
  10. Screenshot background not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshot background not working: I have a screenshot from madden set as my background and this morning I got on and it didn't show and I hard reset my xbox and anything else I could think of, if anybody knows solutions...