Screenshot disabling video.

Discus and support Screenshot disabling video. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'll get straight to the point. Whenever I access a screenshot on my Xbox One X, whether to look at, share, or set as a background, all video is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shadow50087, May 11, 2019.

1. Shadow50087
    Shadow50087 Guest

Hi, I'll get straight to the point.

Whenever I access a screenshot on my Xbox One X, whether to look at, share, or set as a background, all video is cut off. I'll still have audio, and the only way to fix it is to completely restart the console, ending any game session I'm currently in. Is
    this a known issue that will be patched? Can I fix it? Is my console broken? Or am I doomed to never touch screenshots ever again?

:)

Shadow50087, May 11, 2019
  2. Shadow50087 Win User

I'm not sure exactly how I'll capture black screen but sure I'll submit it.

Thanks.
  3. MetalNutz Win User

If you're an Insider it's possible to report the issue and include video of the last view minutes until you've started the report process.
  4. Daniel_0815 Win User

Hi Shadow,

this is clearly a bug. It would be perfect, if you can take a screenshot and file that as a bug. Then it will be looked at for future updates.

Hope this helps.
  5. Scarecrow419 Win User

Screenshots disabled

Here's what the capture options screen shows

[​IMG]
  6. Scarecrow419 Win User

Screenshots disabled

lets try this again.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Screenshot disabling video. - Similar Threads - Screenshot disabling video

2. Capture Screenshot failing to work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture Screenshot failing to work on Xbox One: I have an original model Xbox One, purchased it in 2016, the capture screenshot ability was working up until a week ago, thought it was a bug due to a recent update, and decided to wait a bit and...
  3. xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?: Hi Hi I've just got into posting screenshots on my xbox console companion activity feed, I prefer to take screenshots through steam then put them in my Captures folder and upload them to my xbox...
  4. win10 xbox 只能截图 不能录制 [Translate] win10 xbox can only screenshots, can't record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    win10 xbox 只能截图 不能录制 [Translate] win10 xbox can only screenshots, can't record: [img] 就是提示这个 试过重装了 也不行 系统版本是1903最新补丁18362.267 [Translate by Mod] Is to prompt this tried to reload also do not work system version is 1903 the latest patch 18362.267...
  5. Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive: I took a couple of screenshots from fifa 19 and let them upload to xbox live and pressed share to save them to OneDrive on my Iphone 5s. Theyre not showing up on Xbox Screenshots or any other...
  6. Screenshot lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshot lag: When i try to screen shot it never gets what i want take up to 30 sec to capture everyone eles gets thier screenshots instantly...why is this? b26b7543-c44a-4c8b-8980-4f13d3cfc598
  7. Xbox Captures/Screenshots stored on Xbox no longer showing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Captures/Screenshots stored on Xbox no longer showing.: I had a bunch of screenshots from various games stored on my xbox, they were not loaded on Xbox Live or OneDrive. Now when I go to Captures I can only see the three I took in the past week and...
  8. Screenshot as Background

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshot as Background: Over the past little while I’ve been unable to make my screenshots as my background. I get the message “Oops something went wrong...”. I am an insider on the beta ring and also my screenshots are...
  9. How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.: I have taken many, possibly thousands of screenshots in many different games in the past 3-4 years on my old Xbox One and my Xbox One X because I love virtual photography. They are all backed up...
  10. Screenshots disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screenshots disabled: So after the latest update i noticed we cannot take screenshots or record video clips. Or at least i cannot. After pushing the xbox button i only see the capture options and system options...