Screenshot Failed To Upload To Xbox Live

Discus and support Screenshot Failed To Upload To Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey. For a while i’ve had a glitch where when I take a screenshot and error message comes up and says Screenshot upload to Xbox live failed. It also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattiSalter, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:53 PM.

1. MattiSalter
    MattiSalter Guest

Hey. For a while i’ve had a glitch where when I take a screenshot and error message comes up and says Screenshot upload to Xbox live failed. It also says x80070570 which I i’ve looked up and can’t find any answers as it is telling me about a different
    issue. Put this on our game so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

:)

2. Digestorcz Win User

Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

I have the same problem, sometimes screenshots automatically not upload and when you try to manually upload, notification pops (upload a screenshot on Xbox Live failed). At a later turn on the console, has been able to upload it.
  3. Krisander 1998 Win User

error code 0x87c40156

This Error Code means that you have to many Clips/Screenshots uploaded to Xbox Live and Xbox DVR fails to load them all, so you need to ether remove some Clips/Screenshots from Xbox Live (Those Clips/Screenshots will still be on your Console, just not on
    Xbox Live for anyone to see) and if that doesn't fix the DVR Error then you have to delete some Clips/Screenshots completely both from Console and Xbox Live to fix this DVR Error so Xbox DVR will be able to load your Clips/Screenshots about For Honor and other
    games.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

I believe not only you have this problem friend, on the console I have the same problem, some captures and videos are not saved, I'll see in the files I get frustrated because there is nothing there.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Screenshot Failed To Upload To Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Screenshot Failed Upload

2. 100s of local screenshots potentially missing

in XboX Insiders
    100s of local screenshots potentially missing: Has there been a change to length of time local screenshots are available for on the Xbox? I have my Xbox set to only manually upload screenshots. Sometimes I upload straight away, but some I...
  3. Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta

in XboX Insiders
    Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta: I'm trying to upload some screenshots from my pc to xbox live it always worked with the xbox companion console beta app but since tge 26th of march it gets uploaded to 10% then i get a error code...
  4. HDR screenshots always tell its not possible to load and to try later, showing only SDR...

in XboX Insiders
    HDR screenshots always tell its not possible to load and to try later, showing only SDR...: Is this happening outside Beta Ring also? Oh, it doesn't matter if it's a screenshot in my profile or another from someone else, by the way. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Screenshots and Record Captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Screenshots and Record Captures: I just recently turned on my Xbox One today to check my system captures. And nothing but one screen capture I took a few days ago just showed up. No game record captures, as well. I think maybe...
  6. XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.: Just double checking if XCloud is still under NDA. submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One not capturing screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not capturing screenshots: Hey I am currently unable to take screenshots with my xbox one. I am still able to capture footage but for some reason, it is not allowing me to take screenshots. Can I pls get some help?...
  8. Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jskilljoy [link] [comments]
  9. Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

in XBoX on Windows
    Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload: So, here's the situation: I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista installed on my Windows 10 machine. The game bar does work, I can record clips and save screenshots and they do show up in my Xbox...
  10. Capture Screenshot failing to work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture Screenshot failing to work on Xbox One: I have an original model Xbox One, purchased it in 2016, the capture screenshot ability was working up until a week ago, thought it was a bug due to a recent update, and decided to wait a bit and...