Screenshot not taking on Xbox Series s

Discus and support Screenshot not taking on Xbox Series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I press the screenshot button it says “screenshot failed [0x82323018]” And doesn’t take one how do I fix? e310ccf3-9910-4dad-a508-9aed46b265f8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HuddyBuddy.com, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Screenshot not taking on Xbox Series s

If I press the screenshot button it says “screenshot failed [0x82323018]”

And doesn’t take one how do I fix?

:)

HuddyBuddy.com, Jan 15, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One and Series X - Transfer of captures and clubs

The answer to all your questions is yes.

1. Screenshots & videos can still be accessed on the Series X|S so long as they have been uploaded to Xbox Live.

2. Clubs are still accessible and manageable on the Xbox Series X|S

3. Yes, you can play with friends who use the Xbox One if you use the Series X|S

4. Yes achievements transfer as they are on your account.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

game streaming on windows 10.

Hi JoshuaMcFarland1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Are you using an Xbox Series X / S? Could you share a screenshot of the error message?
  4. IanWONeill Win User

Taking Screenshots XBOX ONE S

Thanks for the swift reply, I will get back to you with regards possibly the day after tomorrow to let you and others know if this has fixed any underlying issues.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Ian,

We understand that your friend is experiencing an issue concerning the inability to
    screenshot on their Xbox One console, but they have no issue with capturing clips.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the
    console
    , reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Ian,

Could he be enrolled in the insider program? This may have an affect on this as they test future updates.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Screenshot not taking on Xbox Series s

1. Screenshot not taking on Xbox Series s - Similar Threads - Screenshot taking Series

2. Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with...: I have no idea what is going on, it only does this when I'm connected with Bluetooth on pc. I don't have an Xbox available to me to see if it does the same on there and it works just fine when I...
  3. Capture (Take Screenshot / Start Recording) options disabled in XBox Game Bar after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture (Take Screenshot / Start Recording) options disabled in XBox Game Bar after...: Computer Configuration Lenovo Legion Y740, Intel core i7 9750H, 17.3" 144Hz GSync, RTX 2080MQ, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Windows 11 Home 21H2 (Build 22000.258) Xbox Game Bar Version: 5.721.9022.0...
  4. How do I stop the ‘Back’ button from taking screenshots on cloud gaming with my iPhone re...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stop the ‘Back’ button from taking screenshots on cloud gaming with my iPhone re...: Excited to try this out and fried up Destiny 2 and it works great! Except when I hold the back button (not sure what it’s called nowadays) it takes a screenshot instead of opening up my map/quests...
  5. Custom Share Button mapping not working anymore, will ONLY take screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    Custom Share Button mapping not working anymore, will ONLY take screenshots: Is anyone else experiencing this? I did try updating the controller, but that didn’t work. I’m on Series X, not in the preview program. submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link] [comments]
  6. Error 0x82323023 can't save clip and Error 0x82323001 can't take screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x82323023 can't save clip and Error 0x82323001 can't take screenshots: Alpha Skip Ahead. It's just me? I just wanted to save some amazing Flight Simulator clips submitted by /u/MandiocaGamer [link] [comments]
  7. Can't take screenshots, all resets tried and no effect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't take screenshots, all resets tried and no effect: Hi, I am having a consistent problem of not being able to take screenshots. Whether I press guide+Y or manually hit "capture screenshot", it simply won't take the screenshot. Recording works...
  8. Xbox controller takes screenshot whenever I hold down the view button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller takes screenshot whenever I hold down the view button: I recently bought an Xbox Series S controller, and whenever I hold down the view button to view a game leaderboard, it takes a screenshot. FYI: THE XBOX CONTROLLER VIEW BUTTON LOOKS LIKE THIS...
  9. I am unable to take any screenshots on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to take any screenshots on my xbox one: Does anyone know how I can be able to take screenshots on my xbox one as I have tried both the y button and xbox menu c05ce850-4bbb-430d-ab3d-a701c096a4f0
  10. Xbox Series X - Lag/Freeze while taking a screenshot/screen capture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Lag/Freeze while taking a screenshot/screen capture: Hey, I'm wondering if this is an issue others are having as I cannot seem to find it mentioned anywhere. My XSX freezes for about a second or two during or right after 90% of all screenshots I...