Screentime Not Working

Discus and support Screentime Not Working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My children each have an xbox with their own separate name. I'm the account holder. I have set up their screen time limits over and over but they don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by seadream(2), May 16, 2019.

1. seadream(2)
    seadream(2) Guest

Screentime Not Working

My children each have an xbox with their own separate name. I'm the account holder. I have set up their screen time limits over and over but they don't work - my kids merrily play outside and byond the parameters I set. I would not have bought the xboxes
    if I'd known this would happen. I have updated, rebooted etc. etc. Any more advice?

:)

seadream(2), May 16, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Screentime Not Working

Hey there Seadream thanks for keeping in touch.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help. However, we need a bit more information on the accounts in question. Are both the accounts set to child? The reason we ask is because if they are adult accounts they
    don't follow the timers. Let us know so we can iron this issue out.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Screentime Not Working

4. seadream(2) Win User

Screentime Not Working

Hi

I've tried the suggestion but they don't help, unfortunately.

Thanks
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Screentime Not Working

Delete them from the timer, then reinsert them again to solve the problem. In case there are bugs write either in the forum or in the feedback
  6. fearsome fairy1 Win User

Screentime Not Working

Have you check out the troubleshoot guild. Ive included a link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026901/microsoft-account-fix-screen-time-limits-not-working
Thema:

Screentime Not Working

1. Screentime Not Working - Similar Threads - Screentime Working

2. Family Account/Screentime/Fortnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Account/Screentime/Fortnight: Hi All, My 12-year old son has been using my main Xbox login & username on Fortnight for the past few months. I'm going to apply some screentime restrictions on the Xbox that will require me to...
  3. Screentime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screentime: I have my son's screentime set so that he can use his Xbox between 07:30 and 22:00 every day of the week, during school holidays. Some days, however, and quite randomly, the Xbox gives a message...
  4. Screentime bug ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screentime bug ?: We have created a 1.5 hour daily limit for our son on his XBOX ONE This seems to have worked well for a while but we are now seeing usage exceed the limits Has someone else seen this issue and...
  5. Screentime page - can't set time limit for my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screentime page - can't set time limit for my child: When I go to screen time page Sign in to your Microsoft account of my child then I get "Something went wrong—try again in a little while." under Screen time link Can someone help me with...
  6. Xbox Screentime Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Screentime Problems: Hi There, since 2 Months we have Problems with the Xbox Screen Time, with the Account of my Son. On his Notebook its working fine, Ends with the set Time. On Xbox-One it won't work anymore he...
  7. I can't block Fortnight using family screentime settings. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't block Fortnight using family screentime settings. Why?: My daughter has installed Fortnight. To play the game it does not require you to login to an account therefore none of the screen time limits work for this game and I cannot control the amount of...
  8. Microsoft Family and Screentime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Family and Screentime: Hello I am after some advice here. I have a microsoft account and have added my son as a family member and setup his screentime on his xbox one x. All was working great. When he ran out of...
  9. Screentime does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screentime does not work: Hello, seems like screentime is not working at all on xbox one. I have created an adult and child account on the xbox and setup the limits via the family website. They seem to have no effect at...
  10. Screentime resets after shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screentime resets after shut down: Hello, I have set my son's screen time limit through my Microsoft family account online to 2 hours a day. He often plays on it before school and I have realised that when he then plays again...