Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code

Discus and support Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Last week Best Buy had a promotion if you bought a 3 month xbox live subscription card you got a $10 xbox gift card for free. In the ad in said the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Guneagle01, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Guneagle01
    Guneagle01 Guest

Last week Best Buy had a promotion if you bought a 3 month xbox live subscription card you got a $10 xbox gift card for free. In the ad in said the code would be printed on the receipt and when I bought it, it was not. Customer service insisted that the
    code would be emailed, but it has now been over three days and I never got anything. They said if no code was never emailed then to contact xbox and they would get me a code. I tried doing that and the person told me "we don't have any way to replace a promotion
    we are not aware of and if it was purchased at a different store." So now I don't what to do. should I just go back to Best Buy and make them do something about it?

:)

Guneagle01, Jan 5, 2019
  2. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

This was a Best Buy promotion so they are responsible, sorry.
  3. Zatomas Win User

Hi REfan,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that.

In my opinion, you should definitely contact Best Buy back, since it sounds like a store's promotion.
  4. Mattom Win User

Where is my Battlefield 3 exclusive code from Bestbuy?

Hey! Best Buy also just sent me a $10 gift card for the inconvenience of receiving the wrong DLC code. I was just happy to get the correct code. For those of you who called Best Buy customer care, check your spam folders...you may also have an egift card
    waiting!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Never received $10 gift code

Hey Taz0420!

Where did you purchase the Mega Man Collection? There are no codes going out for this specific promotion you're describing, but we'll be happy to help point you in the right direction!
  6. Solid Snake 55 Win User

$5 Promotion

I bought a $15 gift card from Best Buy and was told I would receive a $5 bonus. I wrote my "unique code" on the receipt and texted a picture of it to the given Microsoft number and never got the $5.
Thema:

1. Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code - Similar Threads - Screwed Best Buy

2. Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...

in XboX Insiders
    Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lunarsix [link] [comments]
  3. Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!?: 15 or so minutes ago I completely wrecked my 1 year-old Xbox 360 Wireless Controller because it was turning off on Mafia Boss in Hat in Time with battery fully charged. Just for the pure interest...
  4. screwed up right bumper

in XBoX Accessibility
    screwed up right bumper: So i've owned a Design Lab xbox controller since December and it worked fine but lately the right bumper doesn't want to work correctly, sometimes it does if I hold it in a weird spot in an...
  5. X-BOX Acc. name change, I screwed up big time

in XBoX Accessibility
    X-BOX Acc. name change, I screwed up big time: I once had an Xbox Live (regular live) acc. to play by the name of MntalMndedMstry, but then I decided to change my Alias to Electriciternity for my Outlook and Gmail. Gmail couldn't change sign...
  6. Stay getting screwed by this company

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stay getting screwed by this company: The bank I am with had some accounts hacked so they cut off some people's cards and had to send new ones out well my xbox live ran out and it won't allow me to delete my old card off after I put...
  7. Screw Microsoft Playstation is better

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screw Microsoft Playstation is better: So here me out ps doesn't make you pay for network it is free and they get better games than xbox will ever. Microsoft makes us pay so they can make us suffer. Microsoft is a joke....
  8. Trigger Torx Screw

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trigger Torx Screw: Just a quick question: How important is the torx screw in the triggers? I've had my controller since the beginning of the year, and when I picked it up for play this evening I noticed that the...
  9. Microsoft not paying for their screw up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft not paying for their screw up: Hi, I am part of the preview program. I want to give a word of advice. Leave the program NOW. If you thought of signing up. DON'T. It will only bring misery. I know have an overpriced paper...
  10. Updates screw up my computer contents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates screw up my computer contents: My computer was upgraded and I lost almost all of my Jigsaw Puzzles (ones I have purchased). How do I get them back? 7bc5deb0-478b-48d9-85a0-02724788c56f