scripts in space engineers

Discus and support scripts in space engineers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i am curious as to why you wont allow he use of scripts on the game space engineers they are run within the game only by the use of a block... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickGarlour, Jan 14, 2021.

1. NickGarlour
    NickGarlour Guest

hello i am curious as to why you wont allow he use of scripts on the game space engineers they are run within the game only by the use of a block called a programable block and serve a varity of functions from sorting game items to allowing you to set
    up a automatic mining ship in my opionin it is part of the base game. now yes we can use them on dedicated servers as all the information is stored on the server but my point is that as soon as you exit the game anything on that block will not run outside
    of the game and after talking to the developers i have been told that your not allowing in offline games like single player i would like to know why that is there is no chance of it damaging the console or your software but yet it is allowed on the windows
    version of the game ?

:)

NickGarlour, Jan 14, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Space engineers mods and scripts

Hello Knightside,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a game. Unfortunately, the developers will be the ones to add mods in the game if they so choose to. You can reach out to

Keen Software House
    who is the developer of the game.

As there is nothing more we can do for the question, I will be locking the thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Stay Salty lol Win User

Space engineers

No release date as of yet, but they did speak at Gamescom this year so I wouldn't be surprised if we see some news soon.
  4. Stay Salty lol Win User

Space engineers

Currently, the developers are trying to decide which system to port it to and (if I remember correctly), the console with the most votes was the Xbox One. They're still in the planning phases, but you can always voice your opinion by contacting them directly.
    If they do decide to come to the Xbox One system, they would probably become a part of the ID@Xbox program.
  5. YNghost1 Win User

Space Engineers?!?!?

6. AnEnemyMind Win User

Space engineers

Did anything ever happen with this? Still a great game
Thema:

1. scripts in space engineers - Similar Threads - scripts space engineers

2. Controller Problem (Malcious Script?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Problem (Malcious Script?): My Xbox One PowerA Spectra Wired controller is incorrectly interpreting certain button inputs. For example, on seemingly random occasions, pressing LT will also input RT, making it difficult to...
  3. Space engineers mods and scripts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space engineers mods and scripts: I was wondering are u guys going to let us use mods and scripts in space engineers in the future sometime? 0fcb09ea-0b3f-48d9-8c60-75f8a98c5dcf
  4. Script for solitary warfare being rewrite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Script for solitary warfare being rewrite: One of three writers for solitary warfare (name Will change confirm by Bonnie Ross) Joseph Staten (the origin writer for first three halo games abd reach) is want to do a rewrite game,he feel want...
  5. New Gamertag System - More script support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Gamertag System - More script support?: Is there anyway I can petition to have the ᏣᎳᎩ syllabary support prioritized as an addition to the new Gamertag system? It has been supported by Unicode since 1999 and is fully supported through...
  6. A script for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A script for a game: I have been working on a script for a video game (since 2015), but I haven´t the resources for doing it by myself and I can´t paying to others for starting my project. So I was thinking about...
  7. Script problems on internet explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Script problems on internet explorer: When i open the ie app and search any movie or series in a lot of websites, the pages say me i have a script error.. the pages stops and they charged again, please help me. i cant see anything in...
  8. Some guys get so tough when they hide behind a script.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some guys get so tough when they hide behind a script.: I was simply playing trials on Destiny 2 with my friends, and it was good, until someone on the enemy team decided to take a different kind of action. We noticed one of our friends had left, which...
  9. Petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox for Farming Simulator 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox for Farming Simulator 17: I have set up a petition to Giants to bring 3rd party scripts to Xbox One for Farming Simulator 17. If we can get Giants to change this via a update then Xbox One would have a wider range of mods...