Scrolling issues on XBox One S

Discus and support Scrolling issues on XBox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I login to my XBox One S, it automatically scrolls all the way to the bottom of any lists and then won't let me scroll back up. It means I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisMMMMM_000, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Scrolling issues on XBox One S

When I login to my XBox One S, it automatically scrolls all the way to the bottom of any lists and then won't let me scroll back up. It means I can't even play some games at all. I've tried restarting many times and it hasn't helped.

:)

ChrisMMMMM_000, Sep 18, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again: http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If possible also try a different controller if available, to see if it's controller related or not.

Let it know when there are any results
  3. baked canadians Win User

Update wont download

Tyvm JCooper98! ^.^ If anyone else is experiencing these issues, scroll up to JCooper98's post.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox one issue with scrolling down

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Ian,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with controller stuck in down position. Try taking the battery pack or batteries out of the controller. Leave it unplugged from the console also for about 5 minutes. Personally had this issue my
    controller was flipped upside down on couch when turned console on so it kept scrolling even when the thumbsticks were not being pressed. Did what i suggested and it fixed the issue for me. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the response. At this time we would recommend a
    full factory reset
    where you delete everything off the console. Let us know how it goes. Are you in the insider program? If so may want to report the issue on the

reddit forum
    for insiders.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Scrolling issues on XBox One S - Similar Threads - Scrolling issues

2. The Elder Scrolls Online log-in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Elder Scrolls Online log-in issues: Logging in to The Elder Scrolls Online has been extremely erratic today, more so than usual. This morning, tried for an hour continuously to log in. There were different reasons every time it...
  3. Elder Scrolls Online Add-ons Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Add-ons Issues: The other day i wanted to play elder scrolls online, i bought the collectors add on for the game and when i went to install it only the Explorer's pack, Greymoor Upgrade and Scarp collectors was...
  4. Elder scroll online login issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scroll online login issue.: I cannot login to my elder scroll online account. Please help. bf2c9fde-598f-46ee-bde5-93c4545b45c3
  5. Elder Scrolls Online issue anyone? - Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Elder Scrolls Online issue anyone? - Xbox Insider Program: Is anyone playing ESO while being in the insider Xbox preview program? Are you having any issues? I've been having issues on the game Elder Scrolls Online, where I always get kicked 5 minutes...
  6. Xbox one issue with scrolling down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one issue with scrolling down: My xbox one is unusable because it keeps scrolling down through menus. I cannot select anything. I have attempted to use two separate controllers, both wirelessly and connected through USB. I...
  7. Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue: Hello. On my xbox one x it have happened 3 times now that i can play just fine, but when i push xbox buttom on the controller to close the game or access the menu, when i push LB or RB to scroll...
  8. Scrolling Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scrolling Issue: My Xbox will not stop scrolling down. I have managed to get it to Device and Accessories Test Mode screen. It says that the right trigger is being pressed. Ive tried turning it off and on, factory...
  9. Xbox one s controller scroll issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller scroll issue: Ive noticed alot of issues with the unwanted scroll issue on the controller. I too have this issue on both my genuine controller. Am I right in thinking this is a wide issue? If so what are...
  10. Reporting Issue: Xbox One Friends List Scrolling Issue/Bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting Issue: Xbox One Friends List Scrolling Issue/Bug.: Notice: Before I start to explain the Issue, I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I've been having trouble trying to navigate the new Forums layout and I finally just decided just...