se presento el error 0x406 que puedo hacer, gracias... [I presented the error 0x406 I can...

Discus and support se presento el error 0x406 que puedo hacer, gracias... [I presented the error 0x406 I can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; se presento el error 0x406 que puedo hacer, gracias... Translation: [I presented the error 0x406 I can do, thanks...]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by arangure62, Mar 4, 2019.

1. arangure62
    arangure62 Guest

se presento el error 0x406 que puedo hacer, gracias... [I presented the error 0x406 I can...

se presento el error 0x406 que puedo hacer, gracias...

Translation: [I presented the error 0x406 I can do, thanks...]

:)

arangure62, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

se presento el error 0x406 que puedo hacer, gracias... [I presented the error 0x406 I can do, thanks...]

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear you're receiving an error code. We currently don't have this error code on our system so I would like to clarify on what device are you on? Xbox One, Xbox 360 or Xbox App on PC ? When does the error
    code show up? If you could give us a bit more details on this issue so we can further assist, as well as any steps you've done to troubleshoot let us know.

Hope to hear back soon so we can further assist.
  3. Alpha Soulneed Win User

se presento el error 0x406 que puedo hacer, gracias... [I presented the error 0x406 I can do, thanks...]

Hola! Podrías intentar hacer lo siguiente:

1.- Presiona la tecla de Windows + X.

2.- A continuación, haz clic en Símbolo del sistema (Admin)

3.- ahora escribe el siguiente comando y pulsa enter

Get-AppxPackage * windowsstore * | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage * xboxapp * | Remove-AppxPackage

Después reinicia tu equipo, luego ingresa el siguiente comando (nuevamente en PowerShell como admin):

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \ AppXManifest.xml"}

Esto instalará las aplicaciones integradas faltantes que se pudieran haber desinstalado

Saludos!.

Translation:

Hello! You could try to do the following:

1.- Press the Windows + X key.

2.- Then click on Command Prompt (Admin)

3.- Now write the following command and press enter

Get-AppxPackage * windowsstore * | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage * xboxapp * | Remove-AppxPackage

Then reboot your computer, then enter the following command (again in PowerShell as admin):

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \ AppXManifest.xml"}

This will install the missing built-in applications that may have been uninstalled

Regards!.
  4. WifelikeClown2 Win User

Sin conexión Xbox live [Translation-Offline Xbox live]

se presento el mismo problema Translation-The same problem was presented
  5. SaiyaJin1102 Win User

Error 0x406 xbox app

Hi again

Still the same error ( 0x406 )
  6. TouchableMoss2 Win User

0x406

Same problem here

And funnily ... I searched for error 0x406 and apparently it does not exist
Thema:

1. se presento el error 0x406 que puedo hacer, gracias... [I presented the error 0x406 I can... - Similar Threads - presento error 0x406

2. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...
  3. Sign in error "0x801901f4" to xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in error "0x801901f4" to xbox one x: I read some stuff about it and deleted my account from the console. Did a hard reset boot, re-installed and nothing seems to fix this issue at all. I looked at my network and security firewalls....
  4. gears 5 error install on xbox beta

in XBoX on Windows
    gears 5 error install on xbox beta: cant download the game and have update every thing windows and all my drivers . download and play gears 4 and forza horizon 4 without any problem [img] 62de8da1-d768-4f6d-9f89-b50318de4f7c
  5. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  6. Error Code 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x800704cf: I received this Error when turning on my console this morning. I have tried all the basic trouble shooting methods: Hard resets for both my console and my router, checked other devices connected...
  7. Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.: Hello I have not been able to properly open/play Gears Pop! since the past weekend. On September 7th I played several matches and closed the app. Later that night when my boxes were ready to be...
  8. File System Error (-2143322098) when launching Gears of War 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    File System Error (-2143322098) when launching Gears of War 5.: The game was working fine last night. I had a windows update when i shut down my computer and today I get a File System Error (-2143322098). This is an image of the error box that appears: [img]...
  9. Xbox one in system error E102 loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one in system error E102 loop: I have an original 500GB Xbox one. A few days ago I was playing Forza 6 and the game frooze. It was late so I turned off my xbox with a hard reset, because I couldn't go back to the dashboard and...
  10. Disc read errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc read errors: I had issues with the disc drive on my old Xbox one console. It completely died on me. Luckily, the One X just launched, so I purchased that, hoping Microsoft used better hardware. I was wrong,...