Sea of theives

Discus and support Sea of theives in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play sea of thieves on my pc. I recently made a new pc, ever since i did sea of thieves doesnt seem to work. I've uninstalled it 5 times already. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by khalilrehman1, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Sea of theives

I play sea of thieves on my pc. I recently made a new pc, ever since i did sea of thieves doesnt seem to work. I've uninstalled it 5 times already. I did everything on the sea of thieves article. I launch it and it stays at the logo for 2min and closes
    itself. It's been 5 months, and i cant play it. kinda annoying.

:)

khalilrehman1, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Datboijoe15 Win User

I haven't received my ebon pistol yet why?

Sot means sea of theives this was a twitch drop. I said the game SOT sea of theives
  3. ThePidgeon2004 Win User

Not getting points for buying sea of thieves

I bought sea of theives the day it came out and now on microsoft rewards it says I can get 6000 points for buying sea of theives but I already own it,Please Help.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?

So far it would be Sea of theives
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Single Player Sea of Thieves Run - Possible, or a total waste of time?

Is playing sea of theives even possible solo?
  6. Lavindathar Win User

Game Recommendations

Currently smashing Sea of Theives. I'm enjoying it in a crew.
Thema:

Sea of theives

1. Sea of theives - Similar Threads - Sea theives

2. Sea of theives 30 fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of theives 30 fps: Hello, whenever I play Sea of Thieves on Xbox One S, it always capped at 30 fps, not even 60 fps, is there any fix for it or am I stuck on this. I have a 1080p TV....
  3. Sea of theives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of theives: Hej ! Jag har köpt ett spel som heter Sea of theives men det står att Servicen inte finns. Vad ska jag göra för att det ska funka? Mvh [Mod Translated - Hey! I bought a game called Sea of...
  4. How do i change the language in sea of theives

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i change the language in sea of theives: When i start sea of thieves up on my pc, my game start up in german, i have been looking for a language button but i couldn't find any settings for that, i tried alot of things, but none of them...
  5. Do i Need to subscribe for gold subscription to play sea of theives

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i Need to subscribe for gold subscription to play sea of theives: Hi. I recently bought the xbox one s and they gave me a free game" sea of thieves",Acfter installation on my xbox, when I try to play it ask me for the gold subscription,without subscription I...
  6. Sea of Theives Figurehead... where is it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Theives Figurehead... where is it?: I watched the whole Inside Xbox stream onTuesday August 21st. I was one of the first people logged in and still have not received my figurehead. Please help f51631ee-0a32-45ac-a879-a789c545bc43
  7. Have not got my sea of theives promo pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not got my sea of theives promo pack: have been referred here to resolve my problem about not resiveing my sea of theives promo pack for purchaseing 3 months of Xbox live. Would love to get to the bottom of it and get this pack...
  8. Not resived sea of theives promo pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not resived sea of theives promo pack: paid for 3 months Xbox live to get a sea of theives pack about 3 months ago and have yet to resive it, have just been referred to your department to get this solved...
  9. Sea of theives refund please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of theives refund please: Game is horrible nothing what they said it would be bad reviews bait and switch disappointed have only played since owing it a couple of times bad reviews 1a2f5178-0153-48be-aa99-a5f453594ccf
  10. ideas for sea of theives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ideas for sea of theives: in the game sea of thieves there are so many bugs that I feel that I have to write this post im going to break down my solutions into parts A. time limit for players in the brig so they wont be...