Sea of thieve game chat problem

Discus and support Sea of thieve game chat problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Turtle beach chat headset and on certain games the gamechat feature works, but on sea of theives it doesnt work at all. I have went to app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wow_807, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Wow_807
    Wow_807 Guest

I have Turtle beach chat headset and on certain games the gamechat feature works, but on sea of theives it doesnt work at all. I have went to app privacy microphone settings and i cant add anymore games besides the ones it gives me to connect to my headset.
    Is there a way to add more games that can use my microphone?

:)

Wow_807, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  3. matthewiag Win User

sea of thieves twitch prime claiming issues

I claimed mine the other day with a problem.

I would Reach out to Twitch Support or Use the Sea of Thieve Support Page or Sea of Thieve via Twitter
  4. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Game Pass is a subscription service to get access to games including Sea of Thieves.

Gold is a subscription service to be able to play online. Sea of Thieves is an online only game and would require gold to be able to play it.

Unless he own Sea of Thieves by itself, he needs both.
  6. niwshki Win User

Mercenary DLC pack

Same issue I'm having, chat support directed me to this forum. It's from Microsoft, not select retailers: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sea-of-thieves-gold-offer
    Please check
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sea-of-thieves-gold-offer#legal
    regarding the Terms and Conditions.

If this is the promo you are talking about, it says there:

Offer valid only in US, Mexico, Brazil, Canada (excluding Quebec), UK, France, Germany, Australia. Sea of Thieves Owners or Game Pass Subscribers who buy Gold during the offer will receive a digital code with the Sea of Thieves Mercenary Pack
    in their Xbox Message Center by 5/31/2018.
Thema:

1. Sea of thieve game chat problem - Similar Threads - Sea thieve game

2. I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...: So I bought the game back in november-december 2019 and I've never encounter any problems until summer 2020. When I tried to log in the game, a message was telling me to update it. I went on the...
  3. Please allow Sea of Thieves to be added to the Geforce NOW cloud gaming service.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please allow Sea of Thieves to be added to the Geforce NOW cloud gaming service.: This is a request more directly to the publisher rather than the community, but I really hope for everyone's support for my request. I would like to ask the publisher Xbox Game Studios for...
  4. Cannot open Sea of Thieves game (Please read entire post before commenting)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot open Sea of Thieves game (Please read entire post before commenting): I inconsistently get this error when attempting to open Sea of Thieves through the microsoft store/xbox game app: Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...
  5. Sea of Thieves disappeared from my game library ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves disappeared from my game library ?: Hello there ! I bought and played Sea of Thieves a few months ago, wanted to come back to it now but it isn't in my game library anymore. I still have achievements for the game and the xbox...
  6. Sea of Thieves will not let me play multiplayer games on xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves will not let me play multiplayer games on xbox one S: Help this has been a month long problem. I have tried everything......other games play fine in multiplayer e2e240ec-6c6d-4906-b059-7b942eae11ea
  7. Sea of Thieves wont update but instead trys to install the whole game..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves wont update but instead trys to install the whole game..: So when I try to play Sea of Thievez,the game says I need to update it so I click on "update" in the Xbox app but then the game wants to download completlty new so 50gb. My friends then told me...
  8. Can't play Sea of Thieves on Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Sea of Thieves on Xbox game pass for PC: EDIT: I fixed the issue. I had to uninstall the game, then uninstall the Xbox App. Then when I pressed the install button again it said "Downloading 2 MB of 2 MB" while it was scanning my hard...
  9. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...
  10. Trouble launching the game Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble launching the game Sea Of Thieves: I have been playing Sea of Thieves for a long time but after downloading the new beta version of the Xbox app for windows 10. I am no longer able to launch it. It just sits in a black screen. I...