Sea of Thieves Black Dog Code

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Black Dog Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have preordered SoT in the closed Alpha and bought the Black Dog Pack with it. But I havent redeemed my Code yet. I got no message etc. in the app or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Islandi, May 17, 2020.

1. Islandi
    Islandi Guest

I have preordered SoT in the closed Alpha and bought the Black Dog Pack with it. But I havent redeemed my Code yet. I got no message etc. in the app or in my mails.

How can I redeem it?

:)

Islandi, May 17, 2020
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

I pre ordered sea of thieves and I didn't get the code for the black dog can someone help me plz

Hi there.

You should now receive a code for the Black Dogs pack in Sea of Thieves within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We appreciate your patience with this :)
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Pre-order Sea Of Thieves

Hi there Ibalith.

You should receive a code for the Black Dog Pack in Sea of Thieves within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

4. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of theives pre-order problem

Hi there Mialtrek.

Customers who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but have not yet received a code for the Black Dog pack should expect a code for that pack 7-10 days from the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We hope that helps :)
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

BlackDog Code -Sea Of Thieves

Hi there Metrix11.

Users who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but did not receive their Black Dog pack yet should now receive a code within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

6. Ibalith Win User

Pre-order Sea Of Thieves

Hi there .

You should receive a code for the Black Dog Pack in Sea of Thieves within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

Thank you :D i like so much the outfit! i can't wait to get it ^^
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves Black Dog Code - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Black

2. Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]: ÖNCEDEN HİÇBİR SIKINTI YOKTU KUSURSUZ ŞEKİLDE OYNUYORDUM FAKAT BUGÜN OYUNU AÇTIĞIMDA LOGO GÖZÜKTÜKTEN SONRA OYUNUN SİYAH EKRANDA KALDIGINI GÖRDÜM 10 DAKİKA BEKLEDİM FAKAT BİR SONUÇ ALAMADIM. [Mod...
  3. Sea of Thieves Gives a Black Screen at the Launch and Crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Gives a Black Screen at the Launch and Crashes: I've been experiencing an issue where, when I try to open the game, it greets me with the logo and then goes on a black screen. After a few seconds, the game crashes. This happened after the 2019...
  4. Pre ordered sea of thieves no black dog pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered sea of thieves no black dog pack.: I pre-ordered sea of thieves a while back before the launch so I was eligble for the black dog pack. I contacted rare and they told me to contact the retailer and I ordered from Amazon. I couldn't...
  5. pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...

in XBoX on Windows
    pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...: My Black dog items does not show in my vanity chest in Sea of Theives.I have 2 Microsoft log in, [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and [Mod Removed-Personal Information]L: .i purchased the black...
  6. Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and never recieved my black dog pack. bbd64831-e797-4893-b431-222e6276d360
  7. Sea Of Thieves Black Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves Black Screen: I am on computer I buy sea of thieves but I can not open it. it makes me a black screen with the logo of the game and it closes. c9a8b399-d6fb-4bd4-b243-c01d24892eab
  8. Sea of Thieves Black Dog pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Black Dog pack: Hi, I pre ordered Sea of Thieves but I still haven't received the Black Dog Pack. I contacted Sea of thieves by creating a ticket and I got a response back today saying that they can't do anything...
  9. Sea of Thieves Black Dog Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Black Dog Pack: Xbox Live messaged me about a month ago saying that they would send me the Sea of Thieves Black Dog pre-order pack, but a month later it didnt come why cant I redeem the code?...
  10. Sea of Thieves: Black Dog Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Black Dog Pack: Hi, I pre-ordered the game on February 8th. I checked my xbox-app messenger, but haven´t received the code yet. I would be grateful, if I will receive it in the next days. Sincerely Oliver...