Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Special Edition Steam

Discus and support Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Special Edition Steam in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The description says that "From November 19 to December 4, players can purchase a digital copy of Sea of Thieves on Xbox, Windows 10 or Steam at a 25%... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Markus3278, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Markus3278
    Markus3278 Guest

The description says that "From November 19 to December 4, players can purchase a digital copy of Sea of Thieves on Xbox, Windows 10 or Steam at a 25% discount," how am i able to get this edition on steam? Cause i
    can't seem to find it on steam or am i somehow able to get this key to be reedemed on steam?

:)

2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Will there be Black Friday days for online things like controllers

Yes, there will be discounts for select controllers and they will be available in Canada. Here is the official statement:

First up, we are offering a 50% discount on Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition, the fastest-selling first-party new IP of this generation. Join this multiplayer, shared-world adventure game featuring new modes like the story driven Tall Tales or The Arena,
    a competitive multiplayer experience on the high seas. Xbox Live Gold is required to play Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition and is sold separately.

Fans can also save up to $20 on select Xbox Wireless Controllers, including some of the newest controllers in the Xbox collection. Snag the Night Ops Camo Special Edition, Sport Blue Special Edition, Gears 5 Kait Diaz Limited Edition controllers
    and many more at the lowest prices of the season.

Deals are valid starting on November 24 and run through December 2, 2019.
    Plus, Black Friday kicks off even earlier for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold members, with
    Early Access beginning on November 21.

Visit
    Xbox.com
    , Microsoft Store and participating retailers globally for more details on availability and pricing as deals will vary between regions and retailers. See here for more Black Friday deals from Microsoft Store.

Xbox has something for everyone on your gift this list year, and at every price point. Be sure to
    tune in to Inside Xbox at X019 on Thursday, November 14 at 12:00 p.m. PT for the full lineup of Xbox Black Friday deals.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Best xbox one controller?

So far I never had issues with controllers and my best controllers so far are the Sea of Thieves special edition, Sport Red Edition and the Elite V2
  4. MithrilFlame Win User

Do you have any Xbox collector items?

Totally. I love my Special Edition Minecraft Xbox One S with the Minecraft sounds and the redstone on the bottom :)

And the Creeper controller that came with it!

My favourite controller is my Special Edition Sea of Thieves controller. It looks SO good :)
  5. XxSyndicateexX Win User

[Sea Of Thieves] Transfer Ancient Coins From Steam To Windows 10

Your Sea of Thieves Account is Connected so it will be same on all platforms. So if you buy something on Steam for SoT it would be on the Microsoft Edition and on Xbox.

Kind Regards,
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Will there be Black Friday days for online things like controllers

Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Special Edition Steam - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Black

2. Sea of Thieves Black Dog Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Black Dog Code: I have preordered SoT in the closed Alpha and bought the Black Dog Pack with it. But I havent redeemed my Code yet. I got no message etc. in the app or in my mails. How can I redeem it?...
  3. Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]: ÖNCEDEN HİÇBİR SIKINTI YOKTU KUSURSUZ ŞEKİLDE OYNUYORDUM FAKAT BUGÜN OYUNU AÇTIĞIMDA LOGO GÖZÜKTÜKTEN SONRA OYUNUN SİYAH EKRANDA KALDIGINI GÖRDÜM 10 DAKİKA BEKLEDİM FAKAT BİR SONUÇ ALAMADIM. [Mod...
  4. Sea of Thieves Gives a Black Screen at the Launch and Crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Gives a Black Screen at the Launch and Crashes: I've been experiencing an issue where, when I try to open the game, it greets me with the logo and then goes on a black screen. After a few seconds, the game crashes. This happened after the 2019...
  5. Pre ordered sea of thieves no black dog pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered sea of thieves no black dog pack.: I pre-ordered sea of thieves a while back before the launch so I was eligble for the black dog pack. I contacted rare and they told me to contact the retailer and I ordered from Amazon. I couldn't...
  6. pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...

in XBoX on Windows
    pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...: My Black dog items does not show in my vanity chest in Sea of Theives.I have 2 Microsoft log in, [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and [Mod Removed-Personal Information]L: .i purchased the black...
  7. Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and never recieved my black dog pack. bbd64831-e797-4893-b431-222e6276d360
  8. Sea Of Thieves Black Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves Black Screen: I am on computer I buy sea of thieves but I can not open it. it makes me a black screen with the logo of the game and it closes. c9a8b399-d6fb-4bd4-b243-c01d24892eab
  9. Sea of Thieves Black Dog pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Black Dog pack: Hi, I pre ordered Sea of Thieves but I still haven't received the Black Dog Pack. I contacted Sea of thieves by creating a ticket and I got a response back today saying that they can't do anything...
  10. Sea of Thieves Black Dog Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Black Dog Pack: Xbox Live messaged me about a month ago saying that they would send me the Sea of Thieves Black Dog pre-order pack, but a month later it didnt come why cant I redeem the code?...