Sea of Thieves Cats out of the Bag bundle

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Cats out of the Bag bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son purchased the Cats out of the Bag bundle which is meant to come with bonus 25,000 gold but the gold has not appeared. Having read reviews can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SammyHayes1, May 22, 2020 at 11:32 PM.

1. SammyHayes1
    SammyHayes1 Guest

My son purchased the Cats out of the Bag bundle which is meant to come with bonus 25,000 gold but the gold has not appeared. Having read reviews can see this has been a problem for others too. Any fixes for this? I've tried to work out how to contact customer
    support but seem to be going round in circles. Thanks.

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Sammy,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an issue with gold from a bundle. We recommend reaching out to the developer

Rare Ltd
    as the gold would come from them.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Burst Axe Win User

The Witness/Braid Dev says the next xbox is not strictly focused on games.

The cats finally out of the bag.
  4. ZmasterGuardian Win User

Guilds and Communities

my gt: CAPT Z CAT. IM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS WHO WANTS TO ADD ME FOR THE GAME SEA OF THIEVES. IM AN ADULT AND WITH A MIC. WANTING A FRIENDS LIST FULL Of SOT GAMERS. ENGLISH.
  5. SpyrosIthaki Win User

Xbox bundle question

I didnt get the forza one,the one i got said xbox one s all digital v2 bundle with minecraft sea of thieves and fortnite.
  6. matthewiag Win User

sea of thieves twitch prime claiming issues

I claimed mine the other day with a problem.

I would Reach out to Twitch Support or Use the Sea of Thieve Support Page or Sea of Thieve via Twitter
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves Cats out of the Bag bundle - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Cats

2. Can't Launch Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Launch Sea of Thieves: Hello, I have already ordered the game via MMOGA via key but it isn't playable in my XBOX beta app anymore. I have already played it previously though... but it only gives me the buy option now....
  3. Sea of Thieves not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves not working: So, I have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I downloaded Sea of Thieves. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine and today I went to open the game and I kept getting this error: "Sea of Thieves is...
  4. Refund on Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund on Sea of Thieves: Hello, I’d redeemed a product key for Sea of Thieves from my Xbox One S All Digital Edition purchase, and I tried out the game but it was not what was advertised as nowhere I’d looked up presented...
  5. Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo: This issue has not been fixed by reinstalling or moving it to other hard drives, nor any of the other fixes on Sea of Thieves is not Launching – Sea of Thieves this page. It happened with...
  6. Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves: So,recently i've got an Xbox One S All Digital edition for birthday,the problem is that,in the box,it said that it came with a code to download Minecraft and Sea of Thieves,but i didn't find any...
  7. Sea Of Thieves Ms-xbl-multiplayer app required

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves Ms-xbl-multiplayer app required: So I play the xbox game pass on my pc and i run it with a 3rd party streaming service since my laptop cant run decent games at all. I can invite people and they can join but anytime i accept an...
  8. Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it: I redeemed my code but when i go to the ingame ship chest the skins arent there. Is it just me or is the perk system just busted ? 2d7d88b8-7a40-4399-a95a-7b3c320d2ea1
  9. Sea of Thieves Black Dog Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Black Dog Code: I have preordered SoT in the closed Alpha and bought the Black Dog Pack with it. But I havent redeemed my Code yet. I got no message etc. in the app or in my mails. How can I redeem it?...
  10. Sea of Thieves Looking for Group cannot create new rooms

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Looking for Group cannot create new rooms: Hi there, as topic says, i have problem with creating any new room in Looking for Group system while playing Sea of Thieves. Although i can still join other people rooms. I'm not getting any error...