Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo

Discus and support Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This issue has not been fixed by reinstalling or moving it to other hard drives, nor any of the other fixes on Sea of Thieves is not Launching – Sea of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fredthefishlord., May 19, 2020.

1. Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo

This issue has not been fixed by reinstalling or moving it to other hard drives, nor any of the other fixes on Sea
    of Thieves is not Launching – Sea of Thieves
    this page. It happened with astroneer as well, but astroneer fixed when I moved it from one harddrive to the other. Is there Any reason this could be happening?

:)

fredthefishlord., May 19, 2020
  2. fredthefishlord. Win User

I have launched in all 3, and my driver's app launcher. It doesn't change what happenes when it launches no matter what I've launched it from so far.
  3. ConcreteShark50 Win User

This same thing happened to me with GTA V. I looked it up and found out that it is because of a synchronization issue. To fix this, i simply changed the time zone of my xbox.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Can you provide some details on the PC you're running? If you're not certain of some of the items, you can find it by running "dxdiag" from the Start menu search. That can help us identify if it's an issue with the PC you're using?
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

This page here had some solutions that might work for you. Are you launching from the Xbox store or start menu? Might want to try starting from the Windows Store or the start menu instead of via the Xbox app.
  6. fredthefishlord. Win User

I tried that before posting this, and it did not work.
Thema:

1. Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo - Similar Threads - Sea thieves crashes

2. Sea of Thieves Refund - Denied (Game Keeps Crashing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Refund - Denied (Game Keeps Crashing): Hello, Recently I purchased the game Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition on 4/7/2020, and after installing overnight (since its 45gb) I loaded the game the next day only to find it keeps crashing...
  3. Sea of Thieves Crashing Only When with a Crew

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Crashing Only When with a Crew: I've only recently picked up playing Sea of Thieves again because a few of my friends have gotten interested in it again too. However, I started noticing that at random the game would crash,...
  4. Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves crash on every 15 minutes.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves crash on every 15 minutes.: Faced a crash problem every 15 minutes of the game in Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves. Attempts were made to fix the problem in the form of updating the system to inside previews, updating all...
  5. Sea of thieves crashed

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves crashed: Постоянные вылеты в Sea of thieves без ошибки что делать? [Translation-Permanent departures to sea of thieves without error What to do? ] b6e697e7-d602-43e5-a6b6-6d8559865104
  6. Sea of thieves crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves crashes: Hello, when ever i launch my sea of thieves it stays on the title screen for about 5 seconds and then crashes with no error message popping up. I have tried lots of fixes but it didnt work. Please...
  7. Sea of Thieves displaying splash screen for approx. 1 min then crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves displaying splash screen for approx. 1 min then crashes.: When I press play on Sea of Thieves, it just closes after I wait around a minute. Is there a way to fix this? Here are all the things I've tried to fix the problem, and I don't plan on resetting...
  8. SEA OF THIEVES CRASHING ON STARTUP

in XBoX on Windows
    SEA OF THIEVES CRASHING ON STARTUP: Hi, I really really really really need some proper assistance. Since the Halo theme thingy was anounced I am trying to get back in the game. I just can't get it to work. litterally spend about...
  9. Sea of thieves Crash on launch/ ne se lance pas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Crash on launch/ ne se lance pas: Bonjour, j'ai acheter Sea of Thieves et quand j'appuie sur "jouer" il se lance ( on vois le logo sur fonds noir, puis un écran noir, puis crash sans raison). J'ai essayer tout ce qui est mis sur...
  10. Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message: Hi. I recently bought Xbox Game Pass and downloaded Sea Of Thieves. But when i start to play the game it crashes after every 15 minutes(also 3 of my friends have same problem). My system, game,...