Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I recently bought Xbox Game Pass and downloaded Sea Of Thieves. But when i start to play the game it crashes after every 15 minutes(also 3 of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emre Güloğlu, May 14, 2019.

1. Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message

Hi. I recently bought Xbox Game Pass and downloaded Sea Of Thieves. But when i start to play the game it crashes after every 15 minutes(also 3 of my friends have same problem). My system, game, graphic card etc. is up-to-date. My system is enough for the
    game. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but nothing has changed. Waiting for your helps. Thank you.

:)

Emre Güloğlu, May 14, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

It sounds like you don't meet the requirements needed to play the game. Do you happen to know all the specs of your computer?
  3. Tristan388 Win User

Try changing all settings to low and see if the game is stable. Additionally, ensure all drivers are up-to-date and if you have an antivirus program, try turning it off temporarily.
  4. xShyBoo Win User

A lot of people including me have had this problem with sea of thieves I think. Where it just randomly crashes.. I think it's a problem that started when they released the new update because it's not just you 😊 i understand it's very irritating if you're
    in the middle of a voyage or tall tale.

Try hard resetting or just restarting the game completely after it has crashed.. this helped for me but idk if it will for you :c I hope it gets sorted out quickly..

(my friend funnily enough keeps crashing when he grabs a pineapple)
  5. Emre Güloğlu Win User

My system is:

AMD Ryzen 2600

Msi RTX 2060 Gaming Z

16 GB Ram

1 Tb HDD

500 GB SSD

Windows 10 Professional

Hi,

More than enough to run this game.

What background apps do you have running on your system?

Certain applications can cause issues with Win 10 games from the Microsoft Store.

Please get back to us.

Only Discord, Steel Series Engine(For my Mouse and keyboard) and Sea Of Thieves
  6. chipsahoj Win User

I would suggest fully uninstalling the game, restarting your computer, and then reinstalling the game. This usually fixes most problems for me. If not, I would reach out to Microsoft Support.
Thema:

1. Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Crashes

2. ( PC ) Sea Of Thieve inutilisable / can't use Sea Of Thieve ( Fr -> Eng )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ( PC ) Sea Of Thieve inutilisable / can't use Sea Of Thieve ( Fr -> Eng ): Bonjour. J'ai un problème avec le jeu "" Sea of thieve "" je l'ai acheté il y a environ 1 mois et j'y ai joué quelques heures durant la soirée avec un ami, tout allait bien ; Après ça j'y ai plus...
  3. Sea of thieves loads splash screen then returns to homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves loads splash screen then returns to homepage: hi can anyone help with the above issue? Basically i load digital version of SOT the splash screen shows then a black screen then returns to xbox homepage, no error codes given . so far ive hard...
  4. Sea of Thieves Gives a Black Screen at the Launch and Crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Gives a Black Screen at the Launch and Crashes: I've been experiencing an issue where, when I try to open the game, it greets me with the logo and then goes on a black screen. After a few seconds, the game crashes. This happened after the 2019...
  5. Sea of thieves crashes on Startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves crashes on Startup: So this problem has been going on since the update yesterday, i launched it before the update and it worked perfectly, but when i try to launch it now it shows me the actual logo of the game and...
  6. Sea of Thieves crash on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves crash on Xbox One: Hello, when I start the game, I manage to go through some loading screens, until the point I select my ship. Then, a loading screen with "Opening crew ledger" shows up, the game freezes and I'm...
  7. Sea of Thieves crash because of the Xbox service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves crash because of the Xbox service?: Bonjour tous et toutes, Depuis quelques jours j'ai commencé jouer Sea Of Thieves avec quelques amis (2 sur PC et 1 sur Xbox One). Mais chaque session de jeu, toutes les 10-15 min le jeu crash...
  8. Sea of Thieves crashing while 2 people are playing with Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves crashing while 2 people are playing with Play Anywhere: This occurs every 6-7 minutes while two people are ingame with the same Store account with the Play Anywhere feature (we use separate Xbox accounts though). No message pops up or anything, just a...
  9. Sea of Thieves Crashing with no Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Crashing with no Error Message: What's going on when Sea of Thieves crashes on PC with no error message? Everything addressing crashes online refers to an error code or message. I get nothing. Hopefully the update addresses...
  10. Sea of Thieves Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Crashing: Hello Xbox Community, recently I've been having a recurring issue with Sea of Thieves. I'll start up the game and everything will go smoothly, the title screen pops up, the trailer is shown, and...