Sea of Thieves: Crews of Rage Update

Discus and support Sea of Thieves: Crews of Rage Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's time to talk about my favorite game on Game Pass: Sea of Thieves. With the new update, Crews of Rage, it sends players off on a quest to collect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmberC0215, Feb 25, 2020.

1. AmberC0215
    AmberC0215 Guest

It's time to talk about my favorite game on Game Pass: Sea of Thieves. With the new update,
    Crews of Rage, it sends players off on a quest to collect some particularly
    hot and dangerous treasure.

In order to start the quest, you'll need to visit Duke and he'll send you off on new bounties that will involve tracking down the Chest of Rage, which contains the souls of trapped pirates that are desperate to be released. However, shown in the
    video below, this chest comes with an unusual danger. You need to keep the chest cool by dipping it in the ocean or throwing a bucket of water on it. If you don't, you'll be in for a big surprise!

Sea of Thieves: Crews of Rage Update [​IMG]

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr5OvqbZP_M

BUT that's not the only thing that comes along with the update!

You can take on the intimidating Molten Sands Fortress which could lead you to another Chest of Rage.

With the new update, it's no wonder that the last set of Tomes are now out: Tomes of Resurrection. Pirates are encouraged to take on the seas in search of these five new tomes. You can grab this last set of Tomes from Skeleton Ship battles, Molten
    Sands Fortress, Black Market Stash Voyages and encounters with Ashen Guardians as usual. The Tomes are locked away in Ashen Chests - if you cannot find an Ashen Key from general encounters then don't fret. You can now purchase a Key Stash Voyage from Duke.

The following Tomes of Resurrection unlock the corresponding item:

• Tome of Resurrection I - unlocks Flag of the Ashen Dragon for purchase
    • Tome of Resurrection II - unlocks Cannons of the Ashen Dragon for purchase
    • Tome of Resurrection III - unlocks Capstan of the Ashen Dragon for purchase
    • Tome of Resurrection IV - unlocks Wheel of the Ashen Dragon for purchase
    • Tome of Ressurection V - unlocks Figurehead of the Ashen Dragon for purchase

Crews of Rage also brought along new Ashen Skeletons. The skellies have spent so long getting rained on by volcanoes and covered in ash that they've started to look different over in The Devil's Roar. Watch out for the Ashen Skeletons - these fiends have
    developed a high tolerance to burn damage! Though they can catch on fire, their baked bones won't crumble from the heat like normal skeletons. Thankfully, however, they can still be smashed through more direct means.

Are you excited to see Duke, capture your voyage, and set sail in search of the Chests of Rage? Or are you more excited to get your hands on an Ashen Chest and Ashen Key for your chance to score one of the new Tomes of Resurrection?

:)

AmberC0215, Feb 25, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Already finished all from the new update, torching 1000 skellies included. Somehow better than the tattoo update yet SOT can do better.
  3. Ripins Win User

Wow thanks for sharing this info with everyone, looks really cool I haven't played in a while but looks like I'll have to jump on and check everything out.
  4. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

I can't wait for this,microsoft hit one of the best online games.
  5. julosjc Win User

wow great post, thanks for sharing
  6. TXPaladin Win User

Cool and thanks for sharring. So, this doesn't sound as much like a solo adventure here. I have enough to do keeping my sloop going and watching. Now I have to keep a chest watered down too. Yikes! Time to hit the LFG and find some help for this.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves: Crews of Rage Update - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Crews

2. Xbox Insider Hub Sea of Thieves Pending

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub Sea of Thieves Pending: I wanted to get some help on this topic because after almost 4 days of waiting I'm still pending to be able to join the Sea of Thieves Insider Programme through the Xbox Insider Hub. I have the...
  3. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live - Sea of Thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live - Sea of Thieves?: Hey all, So here is the screenshot of what I'm dealing with right now. I purchased Sea of Thieves early on when it came out. Just recently my friends got back into the game, so I figured I would...
  4. Set Sail with Sea of Thieves on Steam – Coming Soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set Sail with Sea of Thieves on Steam – Coming Soon: For two years, pirates across the globe have set out in their droves to uncover the mysteries of the Sea of Thieves. Brave buccaneers have taken on Megalodons, repelled the killer Kraken and...
  5. hear others in sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    hear others in sea of thieves: bonjour sur le jeu sea of thieves . mon micro fonctionne avec les personnes que j'ais en ami , mais pas avec les personne de mon equipage ou les autres personnes dans le jeu je ne les entend pas...
  6. Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves crash on every 15 minutes.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves crash on every 15 minutes.: Faced a crash problem every 15 minutes of the game in Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves. Attempts were made to fix the problem in the form of updating the system to inside previews, updating all...
  7. Sea of Thieves won't launch saying "Looks Like You Need to Renew GOLD" But My GOLD...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves won't launch saying "Looks Like You Need to Renew GOLD" But My GOLD...: Sea of Thieves won't launch saying "Looks Like You Need to Renew GOLD" But My GOLD subscription is still good 1cf89669-3c4f-4d66-8a90-1eee7ca5006f
  8. Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App: I've signed up for the Sea of thieves Insider Program, and i have the Xbox Insider Hub app on my Xbox, Sea of thieves is installed. i own the game via a physical disc, and i can't find the Insider...
  9. No crew member audio on Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    No crew member audio on Sea of Thieves: Playing Sea of Thieves on PC using Xbox console companion. Recently have lost the ability to hear crew members, BUT they can hear me. Have done some research and tried suggested settings. No luck....
  10. sea of thieves ripped me an my crew off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves ripped me an my crew off: me an my crew were on a voyage went to maruaders arch an found a skull an artifact on the island....found our chest's started moving them closer to our ship. started loading the boat an this...