Sea of Thieves decided my name is Player811... ect

Discus and support Sea of Thieves decided my name is Player811... ect in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I fix this? I've changed my Xbox account name, I've changed my Microsoft name, I've changed everything to my preferred name. And it is still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kuhaica_, Jun 29, 2020 at 11:32 AM.

1. Kuhaica_
    Kuhaica_ Guest

How do I fix this? I've changed my Xbox account name, I've changed my Microsoft name, I've changed everything to my preferred name. And it is still this name regardless. The fact that I wasn't even given an option to name myself to begin with was even more
    frustrating.

This account is on PC and to restate. I've already changed my Xbox gamer tag. And it has yet to update anywhere else.

Any help will be appreciated.

:)

2. Sinsicle Win User

Do you have it on steam or xbox store
  3. Kuhaica_ Win User

Seemed I was just being impatient. Thanks for letting me know.
  4. DomusCasa Win User

Hi Kuhaica_,

The random assigned name could be the result of you not being logged in to your XBOX Live account. So, could you verify that:

• You actually are logged in to your Microsoft account on the PC?
    • You actually are logged in to the XBOX app on your PC?
    • Sea of Thieves is actually using that account? Or do you still have to sign in in Sea of Thieves?

If you have to answer all these questions with 'yes' and the problem isn't resolved, I would suggest checking your gamertag, as Kirill already suggested.

Hopes this helps!
  5. CinderGhost Win User

Sea of Thieves names can take some time to update after the gamertag they're conncected to has been changed. If your Sea of Thieves name doesn't update, maybe try looking at their support website at https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb and
    contact them if need be
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello,

You account name, and your personal data is different from your Xbox Gamertag. Read more about Gamertag's here.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves decided my name is Player811... ect - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves decided

2. Sea of Thieves (on PC) Push to Talk button not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves (on PC) Push to Talk button not working: I have tried countless times to use the push to talk function and it just won't work. I've mapped it to different keys and nothing even appears when I try to use it and talk. I can hear other...
  3. Sea of thieves not updating/ installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves not updating/ installing: Hello, I Purchased Sea of thieves a while ago. It always updated fine and didn't have any issues. Recently when I tried to update it, it installed a half of the update and said error....
  4. Sea Of Thieves Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves Problem: Hello, I have a problem on Sea Of Thieves When I launch the game I manage to arrive on the game menu but when I click on the button ''Start Game'' It gave me a ''Sea Of Thieves server error''...
  5. I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.: I redeemed the ori bundle of sot, but I can't find in my inventory in game. It showed the code is worked but where can I find my items? 11b920a6-0699-40b1-8e46-7804fa05c0b9
  6. Aplikacja Sea of Thieves nie jest obecnie dostępna na Twoim koncie. Dołączamy kod błędu,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aplikacja Sea of Thieves nie jest obecnie dostępna na Twoim koncie. Dołączamy kod błędu,...: Kupiłem Xbox Game pass po zainstalowaniu gry ciągle wyskakuje ten komunikat, nie pomogło ponowne zainstalowanie nawet utworzyłem nowe konto na którym również zakupiłem game passa i wciąż ten sam...
  7. Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves: When I launch Sea Of Thieves I manage to arrive at the game menu but as soon when I click on the button "Play the game" it gives me a Sea Of Thives server error. Please I need your help. (I...
  8. Bad placement of <Sign Out>. Accidentally logged myself out of Sea of Thieves while trying...

in XboX Insiders
    Bad placement of <Sign Out>. Accidentally logged myself out of Sea of Thieves while trying...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BowTye [link] [comments]
  9. Trouble launching the game Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble launching the game Sea Of Thieves: I have been playing Sea of Thieves for a long time but after downloading the new beta version of the Xbox app for windows 10. I am no longer able to launch it. It just sits in a black screen. I...
  10. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0