Sea of Thieves disappeared from my game library ?

Discus and support Sea of Thieves disappeared from my game library ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there ! I bought and played Sea of Thieves a few months ago, wanted to come back to it now but it isn't in my game library anymore. I still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosselinBlaize, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Sea of Thieves disappeared from my game library ?

Hello there !

I bought and played Sea of Thieves a few months ago, wanted to come back to it now but it isn't in my game library anymore.

I still have achievements for the game and the xbox application acknoledges I have played the game but it disappeared....

I can't find it anywhere, even in my order history...

So what should I do ?

Thanks.

:)

JosselinBlaize, Dec 6, 2020
  2. k1Helix z Win User

Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled

Until this day I didn't know why sea of thieves and state of decay 2 would be gone from my library, thanks for this info.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Sea of Thieves missing from my library

When you say that their was no transaction for the date in question are you talking about the date you placed the preorder or approximately 10 days prior to the game being released?

The only payment option that takes the money immediately is if you use xbox gift cards and put them on your account and use that balance for the purchase otherwise it would wait till approximately 10 days prior to game release before trying to take the money
    and if there was no money available then it would decline and cancel your order.

As far as the pre order bonus I do not know the answer to that question.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

5. Frizio I iB Win User

Yeah this could be what happened!

But keep in mind that he would receive an email when they cannot charge the card! Where they ask to check what's going on with the payment method!

So, what I think, is possible that the pre-order went wrong...

Did you received a confirmation of your pre-order?
  6. BasalBooch Win User

Thank you for replying! So it turns out the payment was canceled. I went through my paypal account transaction history and there was no payment for the game corresponding to the date in my order history. But why would the payment have not gone through?
    If I had a valid paypal account and microsoft had already gotten the payment why would it be refunded? Also if I buy the game again will I miss out on the black dog pack?
Thema:

Sea of Thieves disappeared from my game library ?

1. Sea of Thieves disappeared from my game library ? - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves disappeared

2. Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Hello. I'll get straight to the point, i owned and played SoT, Jan 5th, 2020. However, after being invited to play it, i was directed to the microsoft store (where i got the game) and found...
  3. Sea of Thieves Feedback Activity

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of Thieves Feedback Activity: On the Sea of Thieves Feedback Activity in the Insider App, the first question is “In what language did you play this game”. English isn’t an option. The only options are German, Spanish...
  4. Sea of thieve game chat problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieve game chat problem: I have Turtle beach chat headset and on certain games the gamechat feature works, but on sea of theives it doesnt work at all. I have went to app privacy microphone settings and i cant add anymore...
  5. Can't launch Sea of Thieves!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Sea of Thieves!: I've been trying to fix this for a week but have no luck. my SoT will not launch if anyone can help please reply. Thanks. The Broken Launch 08ba0b79-4f25-460f-aef9-10e9e39dd06b
  6. Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves: Got sea of thieves 2 years ago twice from the Xbox one s bundle. I had to send a Xbox back because it didn't want to play games, sea of thieves came with the Xbox. I returned it and got a new...
  7. Sea Of Thieves Redeem Code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Redeem Code.: I got this code from xbox gamepass. I've already received a gift code. I used this code in my account, but I couldn't access the items in the game. My stuff didn't reach my inventory. Here's my...
  8. Purchased Sea of Thieves but only showed up on one of 2 Xboxs on our account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sea of Thieves but only showed up on one of 2 Xboxs on our account: We purchased Sea of Thieves before Xmas. It asked which devices to download on, chose all. One of the 2 Xbox's was able to add the game, the other it asked needed more room, so games were deleted....
  9. sea of thieves just showing a picture then just closing

in XBoX on Windows
    sea of thieves just showing a picture then just closing: i have played sea of thieves for like two years ago on another pc but i just downloaded it on this pc and it just like... shows a picture then it just closes. i have tried lanching minecraft...
  10. I switched my email on microsoft shop and i can't now play my Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I switched my email on microsoft shop and i can't now play my Sea Of Thieves: Firstly when i got my new pc i got with my motherboard game pass ultimate. I used it with another email in microsoft store and when game pass ran out i wasn't able to with my game pass account, so...