Sea of thieves download error

Discus and support Sea of thieves download error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Klaimzlgd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Klaimzlgd, Nov 10, 2019.

1. /u/Klaimzlgd
    /u/Klaimzlgd Guest

/u/Klaimzlgd, Nov 10, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

cant play online

What is the error code you get in Sea of Thieves.
  3. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

For those who don't know Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks [New😉]

I downloaded the Ori items for Sea of Thieves.
  5. EpDrag Win User

Game not installing

On the Microsoft Store I cannot see Sea Of Thieves, I can only see it on the Xbox Client, but I can see the download on Microsoft Store, even the error.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass

As I understand you are not getting the game pass pc, I also have some problems to download some games, not with Sea of Thieves, but with some gives the same error.
Thema:

1. Sea of thieves download error - Similar Threads - Sea thieves download

2. Sea of Thieves error win i start download

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves error win i start download: Sea of Thieves error win i start download I have gamer pass I want to know the problem 91da1e70-175f-461f-9394-cffe355d834b
  3. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...
  4. Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.: MS Store doesnt even show SoT so i tried the beta app and its there but when i try downloading it with my game pass it says this: [img] I tried downloading Subnautica, also a game pass game,...
  5. Error code 0x803f8001 when downloading Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x803f8001 when downloading Sea of Thieves: Dear reader! I bought xbox gold and i wanted to play with my friends. But when ever i try to download Sea of Thieves i shows me error. I even restarted my computer fully because i think its gonna...
  6. Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass: Hello my name is Abdullah first sorry about my bad english i subscribed in Xbox Game pass ultimate and i can install any game except Sea of thieves when i press install it says it started...
  7. Can not download sea of thieves from the game pass on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download sea of thieves from the game pass on pc.: I keep getting this error every time i try to install some of the games from the Xbox game pass. [img] Has anybody else encountered this problem? Have you guys found a way to solve it?...
  8. Sea of Thieves Not downloading Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Not downloading Xbox (Beta): I have game pass and am able to play sea of thieves for free but when I try to download it, it just says error. Didn't even get to 1%. 96bc2537-5391-4e6a-b50e-f32636b72e20
  9. Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App: I've signed up for the Sea of thieves Insider Program, and i have the Xbox Insider Hub app on my Xbox, Sea of thieves is installed. i own the game via a physical disc, and i can't find the Insider...
  10. I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...: I see that Sea of Thieves is an Xbox play anywhere game, and so I was thinking, "Oh let me install this on my PC because that is my preferred way of gaming." So I got onto my PC and went to Sea of...