Sea of thieves download error

Discus and support Sea of thieves download error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Klaimzlgd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Klaimzlgd, Nov 10, 2019.

1. /u/Klaimzlgd
    /u/Klaimzlgd Guest

/u/Klaimzlgd, Nov 10, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

cant play online

What is the error code you get in Sea of Thieves.
  3. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass

As I understand you are not getting the game pass pc, I also have some problems to download some games, not with Sea of Thieves, but with some gives the same error.
  5. blueamcat Win User

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
  6. blueberry4sale Win User

Lavenderbeard error

Thema:

1. Sea of thieves download error - Similar Threads - Sea thieves download

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App: I have tried all the issues and work around on the forum and Rare forum, including updates, reset store, re-sign in. Is it also an known issues for game pass unable to download sea of thieves?...
  3. Sea of thieves will not download (PC, Xbox app) - 0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves will not download (PC, Xbox app) - 0x803f8001: I have tried the fixes described in this thread to no avail:...
  4. Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass App: Whenever i try to download Sea of Thieves i get Error with Code 0x8000000b. I can download every other Game just get that with Sea of Thieves. f9538b5e-4921-4e7d-b09b-13072a7fd81e
  5. I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD THE SEA OF THIEVES

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD THE SEA OF THIEVES: when I try to download the sea of thieves with xbox (beta) windows 10 it is canceled and the error 0x803f8001 e7c973c5-648d-4a68-b726-4cd89c260f58
  6. Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.: I have signed up but it is not listed under insider content. I have the physical copy of the game. Would it have something to do with the free trial of Gamepass? Which gives you a different app to...
  7. cant download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download Sea of Thieves: I have a gam pass on my xbox one and play sea of thieves but now i have a PC and i really want to play it on the PC. I have signed into my microsoft account and my xbox live account but it doesnt...
  8. Microsoft Store doesn't want to download game. ( Sea of Thieves )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't want to download game. ( Sea of Thieves ): I purchased the xbox game pass and wanted to download Sea of Thieves , but even though i started the download hours ago it only downloaded 6Mb..... Is this a joke? And my download speed is...
  9. Cant download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Sea of Thieves: OK so, I literally just baught Sea of Thieves and i was trying to download it. So i press Install and then it asks me where do i wanna download it. After that i press install and nothing happens....
  10. Sea of thieves download randomly stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves download randomly stops: So i bought the Xbox game pass so i can try sea of thieves. Everything went fine but after i started downloading it just randomly stops like every 300 MB. I said okay maybe the servers are down or...