Sea of Thieves Ebony Pistol

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Ebony Pistol in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the stream last week while logged in and having mixer linked with my Xbox account but I haven't got the ebony pistol yet and it has been a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheDesertTiger0, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Sea of Thieves Ebony Pistol

I watched the stream last week while logged in and having mixer linked with my Xbox account but I haven't got the ebony pistol yet and it has been a week now.

:)

TheDesertTiger0, Apr 25, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi TheDesertTiger0,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to not receiving the Ebon Flintlock pistol through the Mixer MixPot event.

We're noticing a pattern that those who have not gotten the skin were logged in before the stream went live, therefore not registering as a qualified viewer at the start of the stream. We are working on getting an update to all users
    who have come to the forums with this question, and there will be an update posted on these forums in regards to this issue soon.

Thank you for your patience!
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Ebony pistol sea of thieves

Hi there, thanks for reaching out.

To check, when you view your Order History while signed into your account, what do you see there? Do you see the Sea of Thieves Mixpot item (Ebon Flintlock pistol)?

Also, when in Sea of Thieves, if you visit the Armory Chest on your boat or next to the weapons shop, do you see the item there?
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Sorry to hear you did not receive the Ebon Flintlock for watching the Mixer stream. You will want to review the Xbox Mixpot FAQ page. As it states,
    Mixpot rewards are limited and not guarenteed to all viewers.

Keep an eye out on the forums though. It sounds like the Moderators may be posting the rewards status soon.
  5. Birdman_13 Win User

Hi Leslie

Just letting you know I'm part of the people that opened the stream early and didn't receive the pistol!

Xbox username is BirdmanStunts

Thanks
  6. TheDesertTiger0 Win User

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to not receiving the Ebon Flintlock pistol through the Mixer MixPot event.

We're noticing a pattern that those who have not gotten the skin were logged in before the stream went live, therefore not registering as a qualified viewer at the start of the stream. We are working on getting an update to all users
    who have come to the forums with this question, and there will be an update posted on these forums in regards to this issue soon.

Thank you for your patience!
    Thanks for getting back to me so fast i look forward to hearing about the update.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves Ebony Pistol - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Ebony

2. HELP!! Ebony Flintlock Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP!! Ebony Flintlock Sea Of Thieves: I was sent here to explain why I didn't receive the Ebony flintlock pistol after viewing the stream via mixer. I made sure my account was linked and followed all directions. I see others have...
  3. Sea of Thieves - Ebony Flintlock Pistol

in XBoX Rewards
    Sea of Thieves - Ebony Flintlock Pistol: MIssing Ebony Flintlock Pistol I watched the live and did not receive my prize. =( nick - a61f5fb6-23b2-45ee-b665-f1ea2260189a
  4. Haven't received my Ebony Flintlock Pistol for sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received my Ebony Flintlock Pistol for sea of Thieves: Hi Xbox A while ago Sea of thieves team put up a stream to watch, in return they offered the ebony flintlock pistol cosmetic for tuning in. I have watched the stream. But unfortunately have not...
  5. Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves: Hello I was just contacting you all wondering why I haven't received my ebony pistol from the livestream that was taken place in March on Mixer. I was reading articles and they stated it would be...
  6. Ebony pistol skin Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebony pistol skin Sea of Thieves: Hey I tried watching the stream but was having internet/connectivity issues. I contacted Xbox support when I didn't receive my code and they said they didn't have any data of me logging in which...
  7. ​MIssing Ebony Flintlock Pistol - Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ​MIssing Ebony Flintlock Pistol - Sea of Thieves: MIssing Ebony Flintlock Pistol I watched the live and did not receive my prize. =( 865abfa9-ded9-4f40-9249-b2baec720312
  8. Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock is still missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock is still missing: Hi, third time posting. Watched the stream on March 22, still haven't received my pistol. Left two other posts that received automated responses. Please respond with an actual representative ASAP....
  9. Sea of thieves ebony flintlock skin never received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of thieves ebony flintlock skin never received.: So I watched the entirety of the Sea of Thieves mixer stream on my xbox with my account and have yet to receive the ebony flintlock skin whilst all of my friends have received it. I realise this...
  10. Missing ebony flintlock for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing ebony flintlock for Sea of Thieves: I was directed here from Rare to find out about my missing code for the ebony flintlock pistol skin. I got the notification on mixer that it was mine but never received a code to redeem?...