Sea of Thieves Feedback Activity

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Feedback Activity in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On the Sea of Thieves Feedback Activity in the Insider App, the first question is “In what language did you play this game”. English isn’t an option.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rdeh00, Jan 14, 2021.

1. /u/rdeh00
    /u/rdeh00 Guest

On the Sea of Thieves Feedback Activity in the Insider App, the first question is “In what language did you play this game”.

English isn’t an option.

The only options are German, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, & Polish.

I understand the whole survey is about language and translations, but is it supposed to exclude English?

submitted by /u/rdeh00
    [link] [comments]

/u/rdeh00, Jan 14, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

If you're trying to play the Xbox Insider version of Sea of Thieves, then be aware that this was the closed Beta before the game launched.

Unless they added an Insider Version after I checked two days ago, you can't play that version, as the servers don't accept the Sea of Thieves Beta client anymore.

You will have to buy the actual game, or have an active Game Pass subscription to be able to play Sea of Thieves.
  3. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of Thieves - confirmation mail

Hi there GuidmonLIVE, thanks for reaching out.

We're afraid you cannot play Sea of Thieves through the Insider Program as the game has launched. Sea of Thieves is

available for purchase
    or you can play it for free with an active
    Xbox Game Pass subscription
  5. WPAK Win User

sea of thiev does not work (again)

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves Feedback Activity - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Feedback

2. Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Hello. I'll get straight to the point, i owned and played SoT, Jan 5th, 2020. However, after being invited to play it, i was directed to the microsoft store (where i got the game) and found...
  3. Sea of thieve game chat problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieve game chat problem: I have Turtle beach chat headset and on certain games the gamechat feature works, but on sea of theives it doesnt work at all. I have went to app privacy microphone settings and i cant add anymore...
  4. Can't launch Sea of Thieves!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Sea of Thieves!: I've been trying to fix this for a week but have no luck. my SoT will not launch if anyone can help please reply. Thanks. The Broken Launch 08ba0b79-4f25-460f-aef9-10e9e39dd06b
  5. Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves: Got sea of thieves 2 years ago twice from the Xbox one s bundle. I had to send a Xbox back because it didn't want to play games, sea of thieves came with the Xbox. I returned it and got a new...
  6. Sea Of Thieves Redeem Code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Redeem Code.: I got this code from xbox gamepass. I've already received a gift code. I used this code in my account, but I couldn't access the items in the game. My stuff didn't reach my inventory. Here's my...
  7. Purchased Sea of Thieves but only showed up on one of 2 Xboxs on our account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sea of Thieves but only showed up on one of 2 Xboxs on our account: We purchased Sea of Thieves before Xmas. It asked which devices to download on, chose all. One of the 2 Xbox's was able to add the game, the other it asked needed more room, so games were deleted....
  8. sea of thieves just showing a picture then just closing

in XBoX on Windows
    sea of thieves just showing a picture then just closing: i have played sea of thieves for like two years ago on another pc but i just downloaded it on this pc and it just like... shows a picture then it just closes. i have tried lanching minecraft...
  9. I switched my email on microsoft shop and i can't now play my Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I switched my email on microsoft shop and i can't now play my Sea Of Thieves: Firstly when i got my new pc i got with my motherboard game pass ultimate. I used it with another email in microsoft store and when game pass ran out i wasn't able to with my game pass account, so...
  10. I switched my email on microsoft shop and i can't now play my Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    I switched my email on microsoft shop and i can't now play my Sea Of Thieves: Firstly when i got my new pc i got with my motherboard game pass ultimate. I used it with another email in microsoft store and when game pass ran out i wasn't able to with my game pass account, so...