Sea of Thieves installation

Discus and support Sea of Thieves installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I am trying to install Sea of Thieves through disk format and every time I try to it comes up with the message installation stopped and I can't get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bradenm1, Aug 6, 2020.

1. bradenm1
    bradenm1 Guest

So I am trying to install Sea of Thieves through disk format and every time I try to it comes up with the message installation stopped and I can't get it to stop doing that and actually install. Can anybody help me and tell me how to fix this?

:)

bradenm1, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Japie3krekel Win User

cant install certain games

i cant uninstall any games as there are no games installed. and my windows is fully updated.

edit: yesterday evening i succesfully installed sea of thieves but deleted it because othergames wouldnt install and now sea of thieves wont install either there are still some games in the recently installed tab in the start menu
  3. blueamcat Win User

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
  4. LandForGames Win User

Sea of thieves folders

C:\Users\Username\Appdata\Local\Packages

that's the install location for Sea Of Thieves
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

problem with downloading for sales of chest

Hi RattlyHornet641,

To get help with Sea of Thieves be sure to post your question in the
    Sea of Thieves forum section
    for faster help. If you try a fresh install of the game do you see the gold reflected on your character?

Thank you!
  6. Krisander 1998 Win User

BlackDog Code -Sea Of Thieves

I advice that you go to My Games & Apps and press the Select button over Sea of Thieves to administer the game and check if the Add-On is there ether already installed or under ¨Ready to Install¨ if not then the Developers of Sea of Thieves have said that
    they know this issue and those who haven't gotten their Pre Order bonuses automatically when installing the game digitally they will send the add-ons to you in a Xbox Message.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves installation - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves installation

2. Can't install Sea of Thieves from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Sea of Thieves from microsoft store: So im clicking Install button on the page, it displays a litle window that says that my ssd is full and I can pick another hard drive, so I'm picking my hdd that has 145gb left (54 needed),...
  3. Sea of Thieves keeps installing itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves keeps installing itself: One of my biggest regrets was installing sea of thieve and playing it. The game sucks. Nothing to play for besides cosmetics. One day the game had trouble updating so I said forget it and...
  4. Sea of Thieves wont update but instead trys to install the whole game..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves wont update but instead trys to install the whole game..: So when I try to play Sea of Thievez,the game says I need to update it so I click on "update" in the Xbox app but then the game wants to download completlty new so 50gb. My friends then told me...
  5. SEA OF THIEVES WILL NOT INSTALL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SEA OF THIEVES WILL NOT INSTALL: I have done everything listed in this forum. I cleared the local save games. I cleared the cache. I did a console reset while keeping games. I did a full console reset. Every other game I had...
  6. Проблема с установкой Sea of Thieves через приложение Xbox[Problem installing Sea of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Проблема с установкой Sea of Thieves через приложение Xbox[Problem installing Sea of...: Здраствуйте, купил подписку xbox game pass Ultimate для того что бы поиграть игры на PC, но вот проблема, у меня не устанавливается Sea of Thieves. С другими играми все хорошо, forza horizon 4,...
  7. Sea of thieves not updating/ installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves not updating/ installing: Hello, I Purchased Sea of thieves a while ago. It always updated fine and didn't have any issues. Recently when I tried to update it, it installed a half of the update and said error....
  8. i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it: do i need to buy the Xbox pass if i already own the game 659b33b5-7080-4b17-b978-fca5b90bf330
  9. Can't install Sea of Thieves from Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Sea of Thieves from Xbox app: Hi everyone, I have recently installed the Xbox app to use Xbox Game Pass and have downloaded some games with no problems. However, when I attempted to install Sea of Thieves onto my computer, it...
  10. i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it: do i need to buy the Xbox pass if i already own the game 23024548-d580-4d46-8d6b-2969bc2fc70a