Sea of Thieves isn't in my Library anymore

Discus and support Sea of Thieves isn't in my Library anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, (I'm PC player) I have bought a key of Sea of Thieves on Instant Gaming and played it a lot, I uninstalled it 3 month ago and I wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin - Peps_Hy, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Sea of Thieves isn't in my Library anymore

Hello, (I'm PC player)

I have bought a key of Sea of Thieves on Instant Gaming and played it a lot, I uninstalled it 3 month ago and I wanted to install it now.
    I checked first in Xbox app but he wasn't in my library "maybe a bug".
    I went on Microsoft Store and search it and he proposed to me to install it on xbox app.

But the Xbox App ask me to pay the Game Pass to install it (I don't want to and I never paid it).

Thanks to answer to me, I will try to respond as soon as possible if you respond to me.

:)

Martin - Peps_Hy, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

I no longer have Steam on my computer and I got a refund for Sea of Thieves from Steam so it's not even in my Library. I also uninstalled the Steam version of Sea of Thieves from my computer.
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled

Until this day I didn't know why sea of thieves and state of decay 2 would be gone from my library, thanks for this info.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Sea of Thieves is not in my library

5. HomegrownSilky Win User

i bought a game year and a half ago and microsoft removed it?

Is it not allowing you to download any version of Sea of Thieves at all? While they don't list it as the "Anniversary Edition" any longer, isn't everything that was there just a part of regular Sea of Thieves currently? If not, what is missing?
  6. ToyBonnie752 Win User

Minecraft

Me too it isn't even in my library anymore
Thema:

Sea of Thieves isn't in my Library anymore

1. Sea of Thieves isn't in my Library anymore - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves isn't

2. Can't download Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves: I bought the ultimate xbox pass because it showed that I could play a lot of games, and one of them is Sea Of Thieves, after which I tried to download it in the XBOX application on the PC, and it...
  3. Sea Of Thieves not launching.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves not launching.: So I've finally finished downloading sea of thieves, I drop everything and instantly try to open it. A little screen comes up with this sea of thieves loading kinda thing, I knew this was normal...
  4. Alpha ring - Sea of Thieves updating full 73GB daily.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring - Sea of Thieves updating full 73GB daily.: Unsure if this is a SOT problem or an Insider problem but it's REALLY frustrating to have to wait 4 hours EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. to play it. Is anyone else having this issue with any game or am i...
  5. Sea of Thieves won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves won't open: This is about the 4th time this has reoccurred after resolving the issue with Microsoft support and Xbox support. I have no idea why it continues to happen, but I cannot open Sea of Thieves...
  6. I recently reset my pc and when logging back into sea of thieves all my progress was gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently reset my pc and when logging back into sea of thieves all my progress was gone: if you can get it back that would be great my name was RareVipre10 af715943-f415-49ee-9322-17084eaf46b6
  7. Sea Of Thieves isn't available XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves isn't available XBOX Game Pass: My friend and I have a Xbox Game Passes.He said he downloaded Sea Of Thieves and wanted from me to download, before 3 days i wanted to install and i can't find game on my Xbox Store.When i go to...
  8. Sea of Thieves isn't oppening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves isn't oppening: Hi Guys, I'm trying to open my SoT but when I press "Play" in xbox/microsoft store say "Unable to open the app" 611bb6e8-1265-463d-ac13-4e66846193a9
  9. i redeemed sea of thieves and it said it was confirmed and it isn't showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed sea of thieves and it said it was confirmed and it isn't showing: and it is not windows only 9bc2a00e-b499-4abb-821e-df6c8fb5b32c
  10. My Gamertag isn't showing up on Sea of Thieves...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamertag isn't showing up on Sea of Thieves...: I recently purchased sea of thieves (Awesome game so far!) However, while my xbox version is working fine, none of it seems to carry over to Windows 10, including, most annoyingly, my gamertag....