Sea of thieves issues with website

Discus and support Sea of thieves issues with website in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i was trying to link my twitch prime with my microsoft account. When i went to claim it, i tried logging in to the sea of thieves website only to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nookie_25, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Nookie_25
    Nookie_25 Guest

So i was trying to link my twitch prime with my microsoft account. When i went to claim it, i tried logging in to the sea of thieves website only to get redirected to a faq about known login issues, these issues do not help me with this. There is also
    no fixes on the internet. Thank you for reading ( i play on pc)

:)

Nookie_25, Dec 3, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Unfortunately these forums are for those who play on Xbox. You may need to find a PC gaming forum or a get in touch with the support team of thr Sea of Thieves website. I'm not sure you will find much help here.
  3. Leemur60 Win User

instructions how to play Sea of thieves

4. TranquilManiac Win User

Ebon Flintlock Pistol - Not Received

This is for Sea of Thieves. I contacted them through their website and they send me here.
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Sea of Thieves don´t run

Hiya, silver!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like sea of thieves isn't running properly at the moment. It looks like comodo may be the source of the problem. I was able to find some more information on this issue at sea of thieves
    forums website. Please check out this Article. I hope this helps fix the issue.
  6. BrosHope Win User

Why wont my achievements unlock

Having the same issue on sea of thieves
Thema:

1. Sea of thieves issues with website - Similar Threads - Sea thieves issues

2. Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves: I'm having this issue, where no one can hear me in voice chat, and either can I hear them. The only person I can hear is my friend. c2b5d198-d3ae-4caf-a152-5559799ccbd1
  3. Mixpot Wasn't Issued - Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixpot Wasn't Issued - Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock: - Tuned into "mixer.com/xbox" 10 minutes prior to the stream on April 16th @ 5pm (est )for this MixPot due to possible limited quantities. - Verified 8 minutes before the stream that I was...
  4. Sea of Thieves account issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves account issue: Hi, On Sea of thieves launch I bought the game twice for my 2 sons on there Xbox. Now that its at 50% off I picked it up so I could play on my PC and cross play with them. But when I login into...
  5. Issues with sea of thieve purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with sea of thieve purchase: Got Sea of thieves on my computer (account : ) 08/06/2018 Bought a new laptop recently,but my account not seems to detect that i already got sea of thieves, it just suggest me to buy it. When i...
  6. Downloading issue sea of thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading issue sea of thieves.: Hello, first sorry if I'm in the wrong place and sorry for my bad english to :) So my problem is I can't download the game on the windows store. Few month ago my game was crashing a lot and so I...
  7. Sea of Thieves promotion issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves promotion issue: I was referred here by the xbox support customer service. I purchased the Sea of Thieves promotion but was charged full price of the 3 month subscription and did not receive the promotion package....
  8. Sea of Thieves connecting issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves connecting issue: Hello, My girlfriend and I have an Issue trying to lauch Sea Of Thieves on computer. I played alone first at the game with my account, then I told my girlfriend to buy It too. She bought a...
  9. Sea of thieves gamepass issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves gamepass issues: I was trying to update sea of thieves and my update wasn't displaying any progression for download progress or displaying if it was updating period, so I decided to uninstall the game and then...
  10. Sea of Thieves Cyanbeard issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves Cyanbeard issue: I tried everything. I read EVERY post online. I have a strong fiber but still this game keeps on failing on me. Sometimes I can play 1 hour straight, sometimes not even 20 minutes without getting...