Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way to play Sea Of Thieves with left handed controller configuration on Xbox One? I Can't play with regular controller because I'm left... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThiagoBondan, Sep 6, 2019.

1. ThiagoBondan
    ThiagoBondan Guest

Is there a way to play Sea Of Thieves with left handed controller configuration on Xbox One? I Can't play with regular controller because I'm left handed and I need to invert directional controls like I used to do on games like GTA
    V, RDR2, Call Of Duty, Battlefront and more... I already asked for a solution at Sea Of Thieves Official site but they told me to request on Support Microsoft website.

:)

ThiagoBondan, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ThiagoBondan

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to configure your controller and play it the way you would like. I can totally understand how this could be irritating. If the game itself has no means to manipulate it's controls the way that you would
    prefer, I suggest re-mapping your controller as outlined in Use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless
    Controller

If you would like the game to hopefully update with a left-handed control scheme, that would be best brought to the developers at
    Rare.

Hope this information helps!

Thanks!
  3. ThiagoBondan Win User

Yes, I tried. But unfortunately it is not possible. They need to make a left-handed option available.
  4. ThiagoBondan Win User

Maybe, it can be. Lucky you. But I'm used to switch to left-hand controls in other games. I also play the guitar and I'm not able to play regular, as a right-handed. Sea Of Thieves don't have a option to change for left-handed player.
  5. ThiagoBondan Win User

Great! Thanks, it solved my problem.
  6. AridLizard Win User

if you press the Xbox button on your controller then press
    RB
    3 times to get to the System tab,

select Settings,

then select Kinect and Devices,

then Devices and Accessories,

then Configure,

create a New Profile and in the following page you have the option to remap buttons and swap the analogue sticks and triggers.

this should allow you to have a left handed controller in any game regardless of the in game options (or lack of options). you will need to reset them for games where you have already swapped the sticks, but after that you won't have to bother changing the
    settings

hope this helps
Thema:

1. Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Left

2. Problem to launch Sea of thieves on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem to launch Sea of thieves on microsoft store: Hello everyone, I bought Sea of thieves (to play on pc) on the Microsoft Store with my Microsoft account, then I created a Xbox live account. Each time I want to launch the game on PC, I got...
  3. Sea of Thieves AllmondBeard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves AllmondBeard: Every time I connect to a server in SOT I get the AllmondBeard error. Sometimes it won't even load me in at all and I get the error. I have tried everything from uninstalling, reinstalling,...
  4. Sea of thieves i açamıyorum[Translation-Sea of Thieves I can't open it]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves i açamıyorum[Translation-Sea of Thieves I can't open it]: Lütfen yardım edin xbox one konsolda game pass ile sea of thieves i indirdim. Ama açılış ekranı gözüküp siyah ekran çıkarıyor oyunu silip tekrar yükledim ama işe yaramadı lütfen yardım edin...
  5. Dont know to install Sea fo thieves on pc when i have bought it on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Dont know to install Sea fo thieves on pc when i have bought it on xbox: So I am trying to install sea of thieves after recently getting a gaming pc but I don't know how to the game sea of thieves says that its a xbox play anywhere game but as soon as I click on to it...
  6. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  7. Sea Of Thieves Bundle Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Bundle Bug: So i have an issue with both the Sea Dog Pack and the Parrot starter bundle. I got the Sea Dog Pack through the Sea Of Thieves Anniversary edition and the Parrot starter bundle i bought through...
  8. Sea of thieves crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves crashes: Hello, when ever i launch my sea of thieves it stays on the title screen for about 5 seconds and then crashes with no error message popping up. I have tried lots of fixes but it didnt work. Please...
  9. Problème de connexion Sea Of Thieve [Sea Of Thieve connection problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème de connexion Sea Of Thieve [Sea Of Thieve connection problem]: Bonjour, Mon fils a récemment acheté le jeu Sea Of Thieve sur le microsoft store et un au lancement de celui-ci, un message apparaît : La configurations de votre compte ne vous permet pas de...
  10. Trying to buy sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy sea of thieves: im trying to buy sea of thieves and it says i need new billing information. btw im from canada and will not let me change the region and stays in america and will not let me buy the game...