Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way to play Sea Of Thieves with left handed controller configuration on Xbox One? I Can't play with regular controller because I'm left... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThiagoBondan, Sep 6, 2019.

1. ThiagoBondan
    ThiagoBondan Guest

Is there a way to play Sea Of Thieves with left handed controller configuration on Xbox One? I Can't play with regular controller because I'm left handed and I need to invert directional controls like I used to do on games like GTA
    V, RDR2, Call Of Duty, Battlefront and more... I already asked for a solution at Sea Of Thieves Official site but they told me to request on Support Microsoft website.

:)

ThiagoBondan, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ThiagoBondan

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to configure your controller and play it the way you would like. I can totally understand how this could be irritating. If the game itself has no means to manipulate it's controls the way that you would
    prefer, I suggest re-mapping your controller as outlined in Use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless
    Controller

If you would like the game to hopefully update with a left-handed control scheme, that would be best brought to the developers at
    Rare.

Hope this information helps!

Thanks!
  3. ThiagoBondan Win User

Yes, I tried. But unfortunately it is not possible. They need to make a left-handed option available.
  4. ThiagoBondan Win User

Maybe, it can be. Lucky you. But I'm used to switch to left-hand controls in other games. I also play the guitar and I'm not able to play regular, as a right-handed. Sea Of Thieves don't have a option to change for left-handed player.
  5. ThiagoBondan Win User

Great! Thanks, it solved my problem.
  6. AridLizard Win User

if you press the Xbox button on your controller then press
    RB
    3 times to get to the System tab,

select Settings,

then select Kinect and Devices,

then Devices and Accessories,

then Configure,

create a New Profile and in the following page you have the option to remap buttons and swap the analogue sticks and triggers.

this should allow you to have a left handed controller in any game regardless of the in game options (or lack of options). you will need to reset them for games where you have already swapped the sticks, but after that you won't have to bother changing the
    settings

hope this helps
Thema:

1. Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Left

2. Problemas con Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con Sea of thieves: Una pregunta, compré el juego Sea of Thieves en Steam, cuando lo inicié, me pidió vincularlo con mi cuenta de Xbox (Microsoft) y lo hice, estuve jugando normalmente, pero no me permite entrar a la...
  3. DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order: Hello, Back on 3/2/2018, I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. The receipt is below., I have never played the game, so i decided to try it out last night for the first time. I was told I should have some...
  4. The sea of thieves services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.(Lavenderbeard)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The sea of thieves services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.(Lavenderbeard): I got this message. How to fix it? This is what I got and my Xbox account can't access privacy setting and go This page. b1308784-1fd5-4d91-9ab1-a32754964359
  5. SEA OF THIEVES ANCIENT COIN PACK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SEA OF THIEVES ANCIENT COIN PACK: I bought 150 ancient coin pack on pc and it didn't came in my game. how do I get my coins inside my game? 5d1c4155-f3cf-47f4-85b4-a5d63f6993f2
  6. Sea of Thieves not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves not launching: Unable to install Sea of Thieves on Windows 10 ( I don't have any issue with any other game) due to an error after "acquiring license". I currently am subscribed through Game Pass with Xbox One....
  7. No puedo instalar el Sea Of Thieves en la app de xbox desde windows 10 -[Translation - I...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo instalar el Sea Of Thieves en la app de xbox desde windows 10 -[Translation - I...: El dia de ayer decidí suscribirme al Xbox game pass para PC y me deja descargar (los juegos con los que lo probé): Minecraft dungeons, dishonored 2, halo master chief collection) pero el unico...
  8. Can i play sea of thieves on my PC and Xbox at the same time ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play sea of thieves on my PC and Xbox at the same time ?: Hi to whomever answers this. so i recently bought sea of thieves on my main account and would like to know if i can play it on PC and Xbox at the same time on different accounts so i signed into...
  9. xbox steam sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox steam sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves in steam. I can't join my friend's game on Xbox. The option is grey. Do I need to buy this game again in Xbox? 我在steam购买了sea of thieves,我在xbox上 法 入好友的游戏,...
  10. Sea of Thieves (on PC) Push to Talk button not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves (on PC) Push to Talk button not working: I have tried countless times to use the push to talk function and it just won't work. I've mapped it to different keys and nothing even appears when I try to use it and talk. I can hear other...