Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way to play Sea Of Thieves with left handed controller configuration on Xbox One? I Can't play with regular controller because I'm left... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThiagoBondan, Sep 6, 2019.

1. ThiagoBondan
    ThiagoBondan Guest

Is there a way to play Sea Of Thieves with left handed controller configuration on Xbox One? I Can't play with regular controller because I'm left handed and I need to invert directional controls like I used to do on games like GTA
    V, RDR2, Call Of Duty, Battlefront and more... I already asked for a solution at Sea Of Thieves Official site but they told me to request on Support Microsoft website.

:)

ThiagoBondan, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ThiagoBondan

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to configure your controller and play it the way you would like. I can totally understand how this could be irritating. If the game itself has no means to manipulate it's controls the way that you would
    prefer, I suggest re-mapping your controller as outlined in Use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless
    Controller

If you would like the game to hopefully update with a left-handed control scheme, that would be best brought to the developers at
    Rare.

Hope this information helps!

Thanks!
  3. ThiagoBondan Win User

Yes, I tried. But unfortunately it is not possible. They need to make a left-handed option available.
  4. ThiagoBondan Win User

Maybe, it can be. Lucky you. But I'm used to switch to left-hand controls in other games. I also play the guitar and I'm not able to play regular, as a right-handed. Sea Of Thieves don't have a option to change for left-handed player.
  5. ThiagoBondan Win User

Great! Thanks, it solved my problem.
  6. AridLizard Win User

if you press the Xbox button on your controller then press
    RB
    3 times to get to the System tab,

select Settings,

then select Kinect and Devices,

then Devices and Accessories,

then Configure,

create a New Profile and in the following page you have the option to remap buttons and swap the analogue sticks and triggers.

this should allow you to have a left handed controller in any game regardless of the in game options (or lack of options). you will need to reset them for games where you have already swapped the sticks, but after that you won't have to bother changing the
    settings

hope this helps
Thema:

1. Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Left

2. Sea of thieves / Microsoft / Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves / Microsoft / Xbox: For simplicity, I wanted to buy in game content but I could not. After some research, I found that my microsoft account and my xbox account were not the same. However, I can play by starting the...
  3. Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error: So I'm able to play all of the games in the preview except Sea of Thieves. I get a Coarsebeard error after selecting Open or Closed Crew. Anyone else getting this issue?? any known fixes?...
  4. Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters: My friends and I play SOT nearly every single night/day, the one aspect of the game that we all agree that we don't like are the cheaters, the ones who use programs such as "aimbot" ect. My...
  5. Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves: Hello, so recently I ran into some PC trouble and had to factory reset. Sea of thieves was installed on an external drive. I am now struggling to figure out how to get my computer to acknowledge...
  6. Субтитры Sea of Thieves [Translation - Subtitles Sea of Thieves]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Субтитры Sea of Thieves [Translation - Subtitles Sea of Thieves]: Добрый день. Знаю что игра не поддерживает русскую озвучку, но я знаю что есть русские субтитры, как их включить ? ______ [Translation - Good afternoon. I know that the game does not support...
  7. bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...: j ai débloqué toute les promotion lié a se trophée mai il ne se débloque pas il reste a 5 % comment je peux obtenir mon trophée comme tous les objectif de réalisation sont terminer sa ma pris du...
  8. Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves: So i purchased Sea of Thieves way back on release and now it wont let me download it again without buying it first. I have check MANY times to make sure that i am signed into the correct account...
  9. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  10. Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins: When I tried to buy ancient coins an error message apeared and it said: "The inventory is currently not available. Please try again later." I tried to buy ancient coins since the Update came out...