Sea of Thieves Looking for Group cannot create new rooms

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Looking for Group cannot create new rooms in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, as topic says, i have problem with creating any new room in Looking for Group system while playing Sea of Thieves. Although i can still join... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DávidZ, May 16, 2020.

1. DávidZ
    DávidZ Guest

Hi there, as topic says, i have problem with creating any new room in Looking for Group system while playing Sea of Thieves. Although i can still join other people rooms. I'm not getting any error messages or anything, Looking for Group system just close.
    I'm playing on Windows.

Any advice how to get this function working? Is someone else experiencing this error too?

Thank you for any tips and tricks Sea of Thieves Looking for Group cannot create new rooms ;)

:)

DávidZ, May 16, 2020
  2. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Phil Spencer Confirms "Will Be Fun Year" In A Tweet!

I fancy dipping my toes into some new IP's. I'm really looking forward to Sea of Thieves.
  3. Goatsnatcher Win User

Microsoft E3 2016 What did you think?

Sea of thieves looks excellent.
  4. skylaar Win User

Which Multiplayer games are still active on Xbox PC.

I know for sure Sea of Thieves is popular. I seem to get into groups that are at least half PC players pretty regularly.
  5. skylaar Win User

Which Multiplayer games are still active on Xbox PC.

I know for sure Sea of Thieves is popular. I seem to get into groups that are at least half PC players pretty regularly.
  6. xX Deano Xo Win User

Wich games will you play on this holidays?

the new COD and sea of thieves
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves Looking for Group cannot create new rooms - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Looking

2. Sea of Thieves for PC Gamepass not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves for PC Gamepass not launching: Anyone else having an insane issue with the Xbox Game Pass for PC app where literally nothing is launching, especially Sea of Thieves? I have managed to get Dead Cells to launch after so many...
  3. Can't Launch Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Launch Sea of Thieves: Hello, I have already ordered the game via MMOGA via key but it isn't playable in my XBOX beta app anymore. I have already played it previously though... but it only gives me the buy option now....
  4. Sea of Thieves not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves not working: So, I have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I downloaded Sea of Thieves. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine and today I went to open the game and I kept getting this error: "Sea of Thieves is...
  5. Refund on Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund on Sea of Thieves: Hello, I’d redeemed a product key for Sea of Thieves from my Xbox One S All Digital Edition purchase, and I tried out the game but it was not what was advertised as nowhere I’d looked up presented...
  6. Sea of Thieves Cats out of the Bag bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Cats out of the Bag bundle: My son purchased the Cats out of the Bag bundle which is meant to come with bonus 25,000 gold but the gold has not appeared. Having read reviews can see this has been a problem for others too. Any...
  7. Sea of Thieves won't launch saying "Looks Like You Need to Renew GOLD" But My GOLD...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves won't launch saying "Looks Like You Need to Renew GOLD" But My GOLD...: Sea of Thieves won't launch saying "Looks Like You Need to Renew GOLD" But My GOLD subscription is still good 1cf89669-3c4f-4d66-8a90-1eee7ca5006f
  8. Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive ...: Hello, I've watched almost the entire show and even received the notification in Mixer saying I unlocked the figurehead, but I can't find it in my account, nor in-game. How can I unlock it for...
  9. Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive ...: Hello, I've watched almost the entire show and even received the notification in Mixer saying I unlocked the figurehead, but I can't find it in my account, nor ingame. How do I unlock it for...
  10. Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive ...: I have watched the Sea of Thieves Mixer live stream (the first look at Forsaken Shores) on August 21 but I have not received the promotional item (the Huntress figurehead). I have watched from my...