Sea of Thieves Mixpot Reward April 16

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Mixpot Reward April 16 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I've still yet to receive a code or such for the mixpot promotion of Sea of Thieves that took place on April 16th. I joined the stream a tad bit... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shef Estevan, May 2, 2019.

1. Shef Estevan
    Shef Estevan Guest

Hello, I've still yet to receive a code or such for the mixpot promotion of Sea of Thieves that took place on April 16th. I joined the stream a tad bit early but watched til the end. I thought I would have received the flintlock pistol by now have not. Thank
    you for your time

:)

Shef Estevan, May 2, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

It's usually sent out 2 weeks after the event has ended.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. If you have watched the Mixer live stream for the Mixpot, then it may take longer than expected to receive the code. The situation usually depends.
  4. XBF SC Joe Win User

Hey Shef Estevan,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  5. Shef Estevan Win User

It was one of the first couple times using mixer and it was on my phone signed in on my account if that makes a difference
  6. Tedakin Win User

Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

I didn't receive my mixpot reward either and I was definitely signed in and linked. It as the Sea of Thieves Obsidian Lantern from the Game Rewards last week. Any help?
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves Mixpot Reward April 16 - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Mixpot

2. Sea of Thieves Onyx MixPot -

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx MixPot -: So I got this message "Thanks for watching Sea of Thieves: Mixer Invitational – Battle for LA. Your Onyx Four Pack MixPot is ready and waiting in the game—sorry for the confusion. Launch Sea of...
  3. Mixpot Wasn't Issued - Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixpot Wasn't Issued - Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock: - Tuned into "mixer.com/xbox" 10 minutes prior to the stream on April 16th @ 5pm (est )for this MixPot due to possible limited quantities. - Verified 8 minutes before the stream that I was...
  4. Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request: Hi again A week ago I tried to inquire about receiving the Onyx Compass for SoT for watching the Inside Xbox stream on Mixer but have not had any real feedback on why I haven't received the item...
  5. Still missing Mixpot Loot from November 10th [Sea of Thieves]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still missing Mixpot Loot from November 10th [Sea of Thieves]: As already in the titel I am still missing the Spyglas and the Drum from the Sea of Thieves Stream from November 10th. cd235d03-09eb-495b-a124-ecdf95cec9ed
  6. Mixpot - Sea of Thieves - Huntress figurehead has still not arrived!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot - Sea of Thieves - Huntress figurehead has still not arrived!: Hi there, I watched the entire stream logged in with my account on Mixer, but I didn't receive the figurehead. I opened my Mixer account well before the stream so its not that, and I watched the...
  7. Mixpot - Sea of Thieves - Huntress figurehead not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot - Sea of Thieves - Huntress figurehead not given: Hey there, im posting this question because i watched the stream of xbox during gamescom but i did not receive my huntress figurehead in Sea of Thieves yet. i read somewhere that i might have to...
  8. Mixpot : Forza Horizon 4 & Sea of Thieves Huntress Figurehead content Not Recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot : Forza Horizon 4 & Sea of Thieves Huntress Figurehead content Not Recieved: Hello! I haven't received the Huntress figurehead & Forza Horizon 4 content from the Mixer Gamecon Stream. I watched from my PC & was signed in with my Xbox account Apologies if this is a bit...
  9. Sea of Thieves Mixpot rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Mixpot rewards: I watched the mixer gamescon stream but have not received the mixpot reward for Sea of Thieves as of yet. My xbox account was linked to my mixer account. 3ad5620d-1784-4d3a-b171-0390d233fc13
  10. Sea of thieves Gamescom Mixer Mixpot not awarded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of thieves Gamescom Mixer Mixpot not awarded: I like many others watched the Xbox Live Stream for Gamescom from start to finish. My xbox live gamertag is linked, and I have received other mixpots in the past. However I received no...