Sea Of Thieves Ms-xbl-multiplayer app required

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves Ms-xbl-multiplayer app required in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I play the xbox game pass on my pc and i run it with a 3rd party streaming service since my laptop cant run decent games at all. I can invite people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LordRevanNA, May 18, 2020.

1. LordRevanNA
    LordRevanNA Guest

So I play the xbox game pass on my pc and i run it with a 3rd party streaming service since my laptop cant run decent games at all. I can invite people and they can join but anytime i accept an invite or attempt to join a friend I'll get something saying
    "you'll need a different app to run ms-xbl-multiplayer" and I just have no idea what to do. I would appreciate any help thanks.

:)

LordRevanNA, May 18, 2020
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

That function is normally accessed through Windows key+G and comes from having also the Xbox app installed. Make sure you have the Xbox App installed and have logged in. Make sure your friends do also.

It takes a bit of time to understand the Xbox App on PC. Search the web for help for that.

Let us know if this gets resolved.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Im sorry but youll have to ask your service’s rech support. Xcloud is the only officially suported straming and its not public quite yet
  4. choppyseize Win User

Vratenie

You need a subscription to Xbox live to play most games these days. Sea of Thieves requires online multiplayer. I've never heard of an offline mode for it.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Sea of thieves

Hello EirikThomassen,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you need Xbox Live Gold in order to play Sea of Thieves on Windows 10.

The Windows 10 version of Sea of Thieves
    does not require the subscription to play it. Although, using online multiplayer features for Xbox games requires Xbox Live Gold. The link we provided explains more about the game. We hope this information helps!
  6. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
Thema:

1. Sea Of Thieves Ms-xbl-multiplayer app required - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves xbl

2. Sea of Thieves for PC Gamepass not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves for PC Gamepass not launching: Anyone else having an insane issue with the Xbox Game Pass for PC app where literally nothing is launching, especially Sea of Thieves? I have managed to get Dead Cells to launch after so many...
  3. Can't Launch Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Launch Sea of Thieves: Hello, I have already ordered the game via MMOGA via key but it isn't playable in my XBOX beta app anymore. I have already played it previously though... but it only gives me the buy option now....
  4. Sea of Thieves not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves not working: So, I have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I downloaded Sea of Thieves. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine and today I went to open the game and I kept getting this error: "Sea of Thieves is...
  5. Refund on Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund on Sea of Thieves: Hello, I’d redeemed a product key for Sea of Thieves from my Xbox One S All Digital Edition purchase, and I tried out the game but it was not what was advertised as nowhere I’d looked up presented...
  6. Sea of Thieves Cats out of the Bag bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Cats out of the Bag bundle: My son purchased the Cats out of the Bag bundle which is meant to come with bonus 25,000 gold but the gold has not appeared. Having read reviews can see this has been a problem for others too. Any...
  7. Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo: This issue has not been fixed by reinstalling or moving it to other hard drives, nor any of the other fixes on Sea of Thieves is not Launching – Sea of Thieves this page. It happened with...
  8. Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves: So,recently i've got an Xbox One S All Digital edition for birthday,the problem is that,in the box,it said that it came with a code to download Minecraft and Sea of Thieves,but i didn't find any...
  9. Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it: I redeemed my code but when i go to the ingame ship chest the skins arent there. Is it just me or is the perk system just busted ? 2d7d88b8-7a40-4399-a95a-7b3c320d2ea1
  10. Sea of Thieves Black Dog Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Black Dog Code: I have preordered SoT in the closed Alpha and bought the Black Dog Pack with it. But I havent redeemed my Code yet. I got no message etc. in the app or in my mails. How can I redeem it?...