Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

Discus and support Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MathieuBlouin, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've basically paid for nothing in return ... I'd like to have my Ancient Coins or be reimbursed.

:)

MathieuBlouin, Sep 13, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the issue of missing in game currency. We recommend to reach out to
    Rare as they are responsible for the in game currency.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Sea of Thieves Ancient Coin Error

I would submit a Support Ticket directly to Rare/Sea of Thieves. They will look into it and get back with you. Here is a link to their Support site:

Sea of Thieves Support
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Sea of thieves ancient Coins.

Hallo,

Als je niet binnen 24 uur je coins krijgt op de game moet je xbox support contacten en om een refund vragen

[translation-Hello

If you don't get your coins on the game within 24 hours, you'll need xbox support contacts and ask for a refund]
  5. Luuk den Hollander Win User

Sea of thieves ancient Coins.

Hoe kan ik dan in contact komen met hun hebben ze een email of telephone nummer

[translation-How can I then get in touch with them they have an email or a number]
  6. IrationalPom Win User

Sea of Thieves Ancient Coin Error

that could be an issue for sea of thieves yes. however microsoft is the agency taking the payment so you should be able to request a refund off of them.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up. - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves emporium

2. Can i play sea of thieves on my PC and Xbox at the same time ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play sea of thieves on my PC and Xbox at the same time ?: Hi to whomever answers this. so i recently bought sea of thieves on my main account and would like to know if i can play it on PC and Xbox at the same time on different accounts so i signed into...
  3. xbox steam sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox steam sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves in steam. I can't join my friend's game on Xbox. The option is grey. Do I need to buy this game again in Xbox? 我在steam购买了sea of thieves,我在xbox上 法 入好友的游戏,...
  4. Sea of Thieves (on PC) Push to Talk button not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves (on PC) Push to Talk button not working: I have tried countless times to use the push to talk function and it just won't work. I've mapped it to different keys and nothing even appears when I try to use it and talk. I can hear other...
  5. Sea of thieves not updating/ installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves not updating/ installing: Hello, I Purchased Sea of thieves a while ago. It always updated fine and didn't have any issues. Recently when I tried to update it, it installed a half of the update and said error....
  6. Sea of Thieves decided my name is Player811... ect

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves decided my name is Player811... ect: How do I fix this? I've changed my Xbox account name, I've changed my Microsoft name, I've changed everything to my preferred name. And it is still this name regardless. The fact that I wasn't...
  7. Sea Of Thieves Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves Problem: Hello, I have a problem on Sea Of Thieves When I launch the game I manage to arrive on the game menu but when I click on the button ''Start Game'' It gave me a ''Sea Of Thieves server error''...
  8. I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.: I redeemed the ori bundle of sot, but I can't find in my inventory in game. It showed the code is worked but where can I find my items? 11b920a6-0699-40b1-8e46-7804fa05c0b9
  9. Aplikacja Sea of Thieves nie jest obecnie dostępna na Twoim koncie. Dołączamy kod błędu,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aplikacja Sea of Thieves nie jest obecnie dostępna na Twoim koncie. Dołączamy kod błędu,...: Kupiłem Xbox Game pass po zainstalowaniu gry ciągle wyskakuje ten komunikat, nie pomogło ponowne zainstalowanie nawet utworzyłem nowe konto na którym również zakupiłem game passa i wciąż ten sam...
  10. Sea of thieves Pirate Emporium not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Pirate Emporium not working: Hello, I have a big problem with the game Sea of thieves, my primary XBOX account can't acces to Pirate emporium, can't buy rare pieces and see how much pieces i have. But my secondary account...