Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

Discus and support Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MathieuBlouin, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've basically paid for nothing in return ... I'd like to have my Ancient Coins or be reimbursed.

:)

MathieuBlouin, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

1. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up. - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves emporium

2. Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters: My friends and I play SOT nearly every single night/day, the one aspect of the game that we all agree that we don't like are the cheaters, the ones who use programs such as "aimbot" ect. My...
  3. Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves: Hello, so recently I ran into some PC trouble and had to factory reset. Sea of thieves was installed on an external drive. I am now struggling to figure out how to get my computer to acknowledge...
  4. Субтитры Sea of Thieves [Translation - Subtitles Sea of Thieves]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Субтитры Sea of Thieves [Translation - Subtitles Sea of Thieves]: Добрый день. Знаю что игра не поддерживает русскую озвучку, но я знаю что есть русские субтитры, как их включить ? ______ [Translation - Good afternoon. I know that the game does not support...
  5. bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...: j ai débloqué toute les promotion lié a se trophée mai il ne se débloque pas il reste a 5 % comment je peux obtenir mon trophée comme tous les objectif de réalisation sont terminer sa ma pris du...
  6. Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves: So i purchased Sea of Thieves way back on release and now it wont let me download it again without buying it first. I have check MANY times to make sure that i am signed into the correct account...
  7. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  8. Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves SİYAH EKRAN Sorunu [Mod Translation - Sea of Thieves BLACK SCREEN Problem]: ÖNCEDEN HİÇBİR SIKINTI YOKTU KUSURSUZ ŞEKİLDE OYNUYORDUM FAKAT BUGÜN OYUNU AÇTIĞIMDA LOGO GÖZÜKTÜKTEN SONRA OYUNUN SİYAH EKRANDA KALDIGINI GÖRDÜM 10 DAKİKA BEKLEDİM FAKAT BİR SONUÇ ALAMADIM. [Mod...
  9. Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins: When I tried to buy ancient coins an error message apeared and it said: "The inventory is currently not available. Please try again later." I tried to buy ancient coins since the Update came out...
  10. Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed: Is there a way to play Sea Of Thieves with left handed controller configuration on Xbox One? I Can't play with regular controller because I'm left handed and I need to invert directional controls...