Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

Discus and support Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MathieuBlouin, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've basically paid for nothing in return ... I'd like to have my Ancient Coins or be reimbursed.

:)

MathieuBlouin, Sep 13, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the issue of missing in game currency. We recommend to reach out to
    Rare as they are responsible for the in game currency.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Sea of Thieves Ancient Coin Error

I would submit a Support Ticket directly to Rare/Sea of Thieves. They will look into it and get back with you. Here is a link to their Support site:

Sea of Thieves Support
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Sea of thieves ancient Coins.

Hallo,

Als je niet binnen 24 uur je coins krijgt op de game moet je xbox support contacten en om een refund vragen

[translation-Hello

If you don't get your coins on the game within 24 hours, you'll need xbox support contacts and ask for a refund]
  5. Luuk den Hollander Win User

Sea of thieves ancient Coins.

Hoe kan ik dan in contact komen met hun hebben ze een email of telephone nummer

[translation-How can I then get in touch with them they have an email or a number]
  6. IrationalPom Win User

Sea of Thieves Ancient Coin Error

that could be an issue for sea of thieves yes. however microsoft is the agency taking the payment so you should be able to request a refund off of them.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up. - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves emporium

2. Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...: Xbox Series X - Alpha-Skip Ahead Build Sea of Thieves - Retail version Issue occues on both Wired/Wireless Connection Open NAT IPv4 or IPv6 connection DMZ turned on Xbox Port forward configured...
  3. Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error: When I start the app this window appears. I tried to reinstall the hole game and run a File Integrity Check, but it doesn't get better. [img] 9a4f54b3-31c2-4d05-9d9b-f8f8e2802a87
  4. I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one...: [img] it says buy game even though I should just be able to download it. 4226fdfb-47e2-438c-8246-3887d9834b19
  5. Sea of Thieves cannot be uninstalled or updated

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves cannot be uninstalled or updated: I tried almost every way for uninstall this game. I can uninstall other games. Sea of Thieves takes up unneccesary space. a87408ec-30b2-408f-8f65-9c56a13011c8
  6. Sea of Thieves not showing up to download in the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves not showing up to download in the Xbox app: I am trying to download from my console to my pc, and the only thing showing up that I can download is Subnautica. Is there any fix for this? 09b922f0-eb0f-42e4-8a5e-f4084bab8696
  7. Sea of Thieves を友達があそんでくれません

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves を友達があそんでくれません: SteamからXBox Live アカウントを経由して遊んでいますが ログインする度に問題が発生するため、ゲー を始める前にあきらめてしまいました。 私にも何度も問題が発生しています。 この質問を投稿しようとしたところ、Sea of Thievesを遊ぶためにしか使っていない このアカウントが規約に違反したらしくロックされて驚愕しています。...
  8. Sea of Thieves voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves voice chat: I'm not able to talk and to hear people outside my crew in the Sea of Thieves voice chat, maybe because of some privacy settings that I'm not able to update. May someone tell me where to update...
  9. Problem with the clothing store and the pirate emporium? Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the clothing store and the pirate emporium? Sea Of Thieves.: greetings, I have a problem after I launch the last patch of sea of thieves. the problem is that it won't let me buy in the clothing store and also won't let me buy in the pirate emporium,...
  10. Sea of thieves Pirate Emporium not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Pirate Emporium not working: Hello, I have a big problem with the game Sea of thieves, my primary XBOX account can't acces to Pirate emporium, can't buy rare pieces and see how much pieces i have. But my secondary account...