Sea of Thieves not available

Discus and support Sea of Thieves not available in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The game's page in the Windows Xbox application says it's not available. All other games are. Upon downloading and installing it from the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Knopk, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Knopk
    Knopk Guest

The game's page in the Windows Xbox application says it's not available. All other games are. Upon downloading and installing it from the Microsoft store with my game pass for free and launching the game, the game launches but gives an error on the first loading screen and doesn't work.

:)

Knopk, Feb 10, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Субтитры Sea of Thieves [Translation - Subtitles Sea of Thieves]

Hi there Bapchankiy,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game settings for a different language in Sea of Thieves. I recommend to try the following link for more in-game support:

Sea of Thieves Support

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Vetsku5 Win User

The new nickname system is terrible.

Because sea of thieves is not currently available at any other platforms and I love the game but hate the platform.
  4. blueberry4sale Win User

sea of thieves is not available

5. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of Thieves - confirmation mail

Hi there GuidmonLIVE, thanks for reaching out.

We're afraid you cannot play Sea of Thieves through the Insider Program as the game has launched. Sea of Thieves is

available for purchase
    or you can play it for free with an active
    Xbox Game Pass subscription
  6. DerVaddi Win User

Xbox game pass

thats sound strange. i'm also not aware that sea of thieves is not available in some regions. what country are you from?
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves not available - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves available

2. Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...: Xbox Series X - Alpha-Skip Ahead Build Sea of Thieves - Retail version Issue occues on both Wired/Wireless Connection Open NAT IPv4 or IPv6 connection DMZ turned on Xbox Port forward configured...
  3. Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error: When I start the app this window appears. I tried to reinstall the hole game and run a File Integrity Check, but it doesn't get better. [img] 9a4f54b3-31c2-4d05-9d9b-f8f8e2802a87
  4. I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one...: [img] it says buy game even though I should just be able to download it. 4226fdfb-47e2-438c-8246-3887d9834b19
  5. Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Who do I even contact to resolve this? 56b4c303-edfd-43eb-8a3e-7084b0e43145
  6. Tchating and speaking are not available in the Xboxapps ( e.g In Sea of thieves)

in XBoX on Windows
    Tchating and speaking are not available in the Xboxapps ( e.g In Sea of thieves): Hello everybody, I have a question concerning a problem that I have since few months in Sea of thieves. I can no longer speak or chat in the game and in the xbox compagnon app. I have discuss...
  7. Are these games Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and sea of thieves available by default with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are these games Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and sea of thieves available by default with...: Hi, I am a novice to Xbox gaming. I am planning to buy Xbox One S or One X. Want to know if these games (Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and sea of thieves) are available by default in Xbox One X or...
  8. Redeemed Sea of Thieves: Black Dog Pack however it is not appearing as available to download. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Sea of Thieves: Black Dog Pack however it is not appearing as available to download. ...: Hello, A few days ago I purchased a code for the Black Dog Pack on Amazon as I play Sea of Thieves on Game Pass and was unable to get it through pre-order. However when I redeemed it, it is not...
  9. sea of thieves is not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves is not available: when is going to be available sea of thieves in uruguay? [img] 4cd0ba56-038b-4407-bdf1-3e2e8b58d67f
  10. Sea of Thieves Technical Alpha not available to me error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves Technical Alpha not available to me error message: I got invited and should be able to play, got this error code : 0x803F8001 might be due to the fact that I already took part iin this alpha on the same pc a month ago, but on a different...