Sea of Thieves Not downloading Xbox (Beta)

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Not downloading Xbox (Beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have game pass and am able to play sea of thieves for free but when I try to download it, it just says error. Didn't even get to 1%.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BigB1rd, Apr 4, 2020.

1. BigB1rd
    BigB1rd Guest

I have game pass and am able to play sea of thieves for free but when I try to download it, it just says error. Didn't even get to 1%.

:)

BigB1rd, Apr 4, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

If you're trying to play the Xbox Insider version of Sea of Thieves, then be aware that this was the closed Beta before the game launched.

Unless they added an Insider Version after I checked two days ago, you can't play that version, as the servers don't accept the Sea of Thieves Beta client anymore.

You will have to buy the actual game, or have an active Game Pass subscription to be able to play Sea of Thieves.
  3. JOSHTHEGIANT306 Win User

Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS

I have already downloaded the xbox beta app and I am downloading sea of thieves but after more than 24hours of downloading its only up to 7.18GB out of 44.23. And my internet is 130Mbps and its downloading at only 2Mbps.
  4. JOSHTHEGIANT306 Win User

Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS

I have already downloaded the xbox beta app and I am downloading sea of thieves but after more than 24hours of downloading its only up to 7.18GB out of 44.23. And my internet is 130Mbps and its downloading at only 2Mbps.
  5. JOSHTHEGIANT306 Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Missing Pre order email

If you preordered digitally through Xbox, you won't receive a code. You would already be able to download it. It would either show up in your ready to install area or you'll need to search for it in the store.

If you preordered it from a retailer, you'll need to contact the retailer you purchased it from for assistance.

I pre ordered online and I installed the pre order Sea of Thieves AND the pre ordered Sea of Thieves Closed beta. I have two Sea of Thieves in my Games folder now on Xbox One...and neither of them will let me in to the closed beta which started at 4am PST.
    So I assumed you needed a code, which I don't have.
    No, there's just been an issue with the beta and a lot of people are having it say they're trying to access it too early. If one of the downloads you have is the beta, then you don't need a code.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves Not downloading Xbox (Beta) - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves downloading

2. Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.: MS Store doesnt even show SoT so i tried the beta app and its there but when i try downloading it with my game pass it says this: [img] I tried downloading Subnautica, also a game pass game,...
  3. Error code 0x803f8001 when downloading Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x803f8001 when downloading Sea of Thieves: Dear reader! I bought xbox gold and i wanted to play with my friends. But when ever i try to download Sea of Thieves i shows me error. I even restarted my computer fully because i think its gonna...
  4. Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass: Hello my name is Abdullah first sorry about my bad english i subscribed in Xbox Game pass ultimate and i can install any game except Sea of thieves when i press install it says it started...
  5. Can not download sea of thieves from the game pass on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download sea of thieves from the game pass on pc.: I keep getting this error every time i try to install some of the games from the Xbox game pass. [img] Has anybody else encountered this problem? Have you guys found a way to solve it?...
  6. Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App: I've signed up for the Sea of thieves Insider Program, and i have the Xbox Insider Hub app on my Xbox, Sea of thieves is installed. i own the game via a physical disc, and i can't find the Insider...
  7. I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...: I see that Sea of Thieves is an Xbox play anywhere game, and so I was thinking, "Oh let me install this on my PC because that is my preferred way of gaming." So I got onto my PC and went to Sea of...
  8. Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????: I recently bought the digital version of Sea of Thieves on Xbox 1S and I have heard that I am able to download SoT on my PC with no additional charge as long as I use the same Microsoft account....
  9. Pobieranie Sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - Download Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pobieranie Sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - Download Sea of thieves: Dzień Dobry, Mam pytanie odnośnie pobrania Sea of thieves, gdyż cały czas pisze "Pobieranie Produktu". Dzień wcześniej gra się normalnie pobierała, ale pod koniec pobieranie się zatrzymało i...
  10. Não consigo baixar sea of thieves[I can't download sea of thieves]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo baixar sea of thieves[I can't download sea of thieves]: Quando vou baixar o jogo o botão instalar aparece do formato que esta na foto anexada. ja fiz de tudo que o suporte fala para fazer meu computador é compativel com os requisitos de sistema do...